• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicLuigi

Smash Journeyman
either green hill zone or mushroom kingdom
You will have to wait a month. Rules are rules. But when a month comes, remind me. ^_^

Yeah, someone already answered this, but I only do sigs, web banners, and avatars. ;)

Why thank you so much. :) Actually for backgrounds I do a bit of both. You can find some good stock photos at www.shutterstock.com if you want to be lazy. Most of what I've learned on my own are from tutorials. Here are some that I learned that help a lot: :)
http://upload.team-duck.com/users/Ed6/[tutorial].png
http://www.uploadthis.co.uk/uploads/billy/mariosignaturetutorial.png
Also, I get a lot from DeviantArt.com as well. Just search photoshop sig tutorials. They are awesome resources. :)

Maybe one day I'll post a tut...

I must say you are completely out of line. Please stop spamming my thread. In fact, I'm probably going to get a mod to come in here and clean up some of these posts. This really isn't a place for "chit chat." It's a place for requests.

And you never show off another sig makers work in someones shop. It is very uncool and disrespectful... Sorry my sig didn't turn out as great as you wanted...

YES join the club! Anyone can paste this in their sig. :)

coolfufuman, it is AWESOME!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!! I really need to learn how to do that. Can you PM me how you did it? when you have time. ^_^
please forgive me for spamming the thread.....and im pretty much done with this thread unless i want a new sig soon so i guess we can talk via PMing i guess???

other than that. SonicLuigi OUT

D

Deleted member

SP u need an apprentice to help u, i would but i cant make sigs :p, and i will be the person that tells people to shut up and drive... errr i mean to not give requests every 6 seconds. U heard me people, shop's closed, where SP wants it or not :p

Edit: But u know, if u ever want me to request sigs that let u get creative...

D

Deleted member

Hey, howd u do that flashing thing w/ ur sig SP. Its teh awesome. Are u starting on animations now :confused:

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Hey, howd u do that flashing thing w/ ur sig SP. Its teh awesome. Are u starting on animations now :confused:
No, coolfufuman made the animation for me. :) But he told me how he did it, so I might figure it out and use it in sigs. But not yet. ;)

(This is sugarpoultry, BTW)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
^Yes, that was me. :) I just reinstalled my computer, so a lot of my sig making will have to wait till I get my computer back to the way it was.

LKnight

Smash Cadet
Hope that I'm not pilling on a long list or anything.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/howto/technique/technique07.html
The first shot of link, basically a "zoom in" shot of his shoulders and up.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/link.html
Link's character profile, the second shot, of where he's kneeling down.

Basically, the second image goes to the left of the signature, it can take up quite a space but that 's okay. The first shot goes to the right of the signature, the shot is "fading" if you know what I mean, wether the second shot is quite bold. The whole signature coulour is a light black (wtf, I hope you know what I mean, like a darker grey colour I guess), you may add any effects that you think will look better. The text, the first text is quite small, it's gold and says "Hero Of Time", and the second part of text is bigger, and it's placed somewhere between the middle and left of the signature, and says "LKnight".

Hope you got all of that, sorry if I'm pilling on anything.
I'm just reposting this, just incase you missed it. Yes, you should take a break, take as much time as you need.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey_Its_Nacker and LKnight, please read my rules.

I am a pretty mature person to let anyone know that if I for some reason cannot do your sig requests, I will let you know via P.M. or post in this thread. If I don't say anything, assume I am working on your sig. I don't miss any requests.

I am a full time college student with 18 credits and a butt-load of homework each day. I don't always have time to do your sigs super quick. I fit them in when I can. So people, in the nicest way possible: BACK OFF.

I'm starting to get sick of people neglecting my rules. If you fail to read my rules, I will simply refer them to you and ignore your request until you do it right. If people fail to do this, I'll be forced to close shop...

UltimateLink

Smash Apprentice
hey i have a problem.
i try saying sugarpoultry made my sig but it doesnt show any text when i try writing anything on the sig, the only thing that shows is my sig.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
hey i have a problem.
i try saying sugarpoultry made my sig but it doesnt show any text when i try writing anything on the sig, the only thing that shows is my sig.
All sig "regions" have a limited height. The text is actually there, but it is cut off since the forum restricts how much content is actually visible. If you view your own profile, you actually will see the words.

http://smashboards.com/member.php?u=41917

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Read the rules havent done nything wrong
Do not bug me about the progress of your sig. I'm going to work on everyones sigs tonight.

I know you guys are trying to help me along, but it doesn't help. Sorry if it sounds like I'm snapping at you guys, I'm really trying not to sound that way, it's just one of my biggest peeves is when people are impatient.

D

Deleted member

Move along people. READ TEH RULES! Don't pester SP, she has a life (err at least i think she does, but with 48 pages, i dunno... jk). Just wait patiently, she doesnt have to make your sig at all :p

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
^Yus. And you guys are lucky. School is out until Monday, so I bet any requests from here on out will get finished within... probably minutes. :)

3 Years, here it is. My apologies Drip. :)

EDIT: Currently working on sig for Knuttz.

Ellio 2 b

Smash Apprentice
Signature Request

I would like a signature! :) Would it be ok if you could make me one with samus in the background doing her final smash? You can choose everything else.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
I'd like to thank you very much. You do great work on photo shop. :) (you can't even see the hand. of CF from the image, great job of blending...)

UltimateLink

Smash Apprentice
wow sugar, your sigs are becoming amazing, i have another thing to ask
is it normal for a person to have like 2 sigs?
if it is, then man, do i want another sig!
i mean, i not requesting right now, but if its okay with you, i want to request
something that would give you a challenge (as you said in that one post)
But if it is okay with you having the time to do that.

Snowstorm

Smash Apprentice
Hi Sugaroultry. I was wondering if i could have a sig that is a blizzard going on with marth and falco and the text 'Snowstorm' somewhere. It would be really awesome to have one! thank you in advance :D

D

Deleted member

SP, u should make a rule that people cant just request sigs, then go to another shop and make their own. I mean, unless u dont mind, but that is really rude (symphony X, im looking at u!). At least wait a few days!

Symphony X

Smash Lord
SP, u should make a rule that people cant just request sigs, then go to another shop and make their own. I mean, unless u dont mind, but that is really rude (symphony X, im looking at u!). At least wait a few days!
I know, I really did love what she did for me, but then I got Galaxy and wanted a signature themed like that, plus I just like .Yoshi's work. When I discovered this section of the boards and found out people would actually make sigs for me, I went a bit crazy. I've explained to the other shops my intentions (to have three different Galaxy sigs to cycle through).

@SP:

You remeber the Galaxy thing I requested before and said I'd wait? You can forget about it. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, forgive me?

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's all good everyone. In fact, it's not bad at all when people go and request sigs from multiple places. I deal with it on ZeldaUniverse all the time. Just don't push me to get it perfect when you plan on using another persons sig.

The best sigs I make are the ones where I choose what it looks like. It's really hard for me when they give me a full list of the exact details of how they want it. It restricts me, and no offense, you guys don't always know what looks good. I used to be very good at making exactly what they imagine, but thats when I had tons of time to do it. I'm very busy.

UltimateLink, yeah, you can have 2 sigs at once. I've seen people do it. I'd request somewhere else first and then come back.

I really appreciate those who let me be creative. It's less stressful on my part and I get to use my tutorials to make it look awesome. The sig I made for Ellio 2 b was straight from a tutorial. I had lots of fun, and guess what? I learned a TON of new things to do with everyones sigs. ^_^

Anyways, keep requests coming! I'm feeling very humble, I just might let the month long thing wait a week. I'm off school, no homework, and no plans except for Thanksgiving night and Black Friday. So, let me decide later if I want to do that. In the meantime, keep requests coming! I'll be pushing them out a lot faster now that school is out! :D

ikelegend93

Smash Apprentice
wow, sugar ive been noticing most of ur new sigs they are AWESOME i mean i could never do that
your amazing!!

hey also, since you want ot be creative and you wanna have fun, im not asking you i just think it would be cool, could you do a full armor samus and an ike sig, i think it would be cool, and you can do whatever you want, or just some random sig would be cool too. I dont need a new one since i lvoe mine but i thought it would be a good way to help you with ur artwork

Subs

Smash Rookie
Hi i was wondering if you could make me a sig that has it saying Subs and then a pick of Ice Climbers and Mario somewhere on it.

With a kewl dark background.

the letting to show the chracters would be fire for mario and icey for Ice Climbers.

Please help me

Thank you so much

From,
Subs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom