• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
You have the internets at your disposal, and your thinking about buying a program? Do some research, you'd find some of these uber expensive programs can just be downloaded. lolololololol

Kirby Redux

Smash Journeyman
hey SP, have you started working on the sig yet? cuz if not, i have a question:

would it be possible if you could just make a new sig with watever you felt looks good and either of these two pics of Kirby? I know im asking a lot of you, but i read your post about how you like to be creative on ur own, and with only one pic... so i thought it would be nice to let you decide what it should look like. size is watever the norm is. Some kool looking font with Kirby Redux would be nice as well.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
sonicluigi i need help, or anybody else, i dont know how get my sig

im a n00b HELP!!
(This is assuming you have already uploaded it to photobucket or something.)

1.Go to user CP( Bowser's shell)
2.Look on the left side and click "Edit Signature"
3.Look at the different buttons on the big grey thing, find the little icon that has what looks to be a mountain top.
4.Click, a pop up window should appear.
5. Paste the URL of the picture into it.
6. ???????
7. Profit :)

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Anyway you can make a jiggly/marth sig?

And can you use these images for marth and jiggly?
The only text...put knuttz...
Thank you very much if you can...
Click on images for link...

I must admit...the one with marth might be hard with cf's hand in the way. But if you can...that would be Awsome! :)

LKnight

Smash Cadet
Hope that I'm not pilling on a long list or anything.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/howto/technique/technique07.html
The first shot of link, basically a "zoom in" shot of his shoulders and up.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/link.html
Link's character profile, the second shot, of where he's kneeling down.

Basically, the second image goes to the left of the signature, it can take up quite a space but that 's okay. The first shot goes to the right of the signature, the shot is "fading" if you know what I mean, wether the second shot is quite bold. The whole signature coulour is a light black (wtf, I hope you know what I mean, like a darker grey colour I guess), you may add any effects that you think will look better. The text, the first text is quite small, it's gold and says "Hero Of Time", and the second part of text is bigger, and it's placed somewhere between the middle and left of the signature, and says "LKnight".

Hope you got all of that, sorry if I'm pilling on anything.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
Only if you have time.

Well ****, I just saw your SMG sig. Amazing. So, I kinda have a little request. But do this ONLY when you have the free time and are up to it.

Well basically, I want a sig. incorporating this, this, this, andthis.

Make the 1-up shroom a lot smaller, though. My name on it, of course. As for everything else, go with what you're feeling. They don't all necessarily have to be all prefectly visible, do whatever you think looks good. Let your creativity flow.

Thank you so very much. And when I say whenever you're up to it, I mean it, it could come in a month. I won't badger you.

D

Deleted member

SP, what have u gotten yourself into. PEOPLE, WAIT ABOUT 1 MONTH BEFORE REQUESTING MORE THAN ONE THING! SHE HAS A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
I'm a huge amateur at photoshop...and was wondering, did you make all those backgrounds by hand? I mean I'm sure there are ways that are beyond my scope of limited PS skills, but if I knew that you did it that way, then I could probably toy around and actually try to make something unique (rather than generic filters).

Also you are amazingly talented at photshop, sig-creation especially....and you are sooo generous in that you attempt to take and finish everyone's requests for sigs. I just want to say kudos to you, SP. :chuckle:

ikelegend93

Smash Apprentice
sonicluigi your right sp is really good but bothering her is way too much for what you ask, just let her get it done in good time and your right she doesnt really do them but sonicluigi do you know if hitaku does those images? nvm i dont need one made i can find a good one and save it as my background

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey sp once again thanks, would you mind in the future i ask for one for my desktop backgroung?
Yeah, someone already answered this, but I only do sigs, web banners, and avatars. ;)

abit_rusty said:
I'm a huge amateur at photoshop...and was wondering, did you make all those backgrounds by hand? I mean I'm sure there are ways that are beyond my scope of limited PS skills, but if I knew that you did it that way, then I could probably toy around and actually try to make something unique (rather than generic filters).

Also you are amazingly talented at photshop, sig-creation especially....and you are sooo generous in that you attempt to take and finish everyone's requests for sigs. I just want to say kudos to you, SP.
Why thank you so much. :) Actually for backgrounds I do a bit of both. You can find some good stock photos at www.shutterstock.com if you want to be lazy. Most of what I've learned on my own are from tutorials. Here are some that I learned that help a lot: :)
http://upload.team-duck.com/users/Ed6/[tutorial].png
http://www.uploadthis.co.uk/uploads/billy/mariosignaturetutorial.png
Also, I get a lot from DeviantArt.com as well. Just search photoshop sig tutorials. They are awesome resources. :)

Maybe one day I'll post a tut...

SonicLuigi said:
there are plentiful skilled sig makers and if SP doesnt mind i would like to mention one..HITAKU made my amazing sig and SP also made a fantibulous one, but i chose this one
I must say you are completely out of line. Please stop spamming my thread. In fact, I'm probably going to get a mod to come in here and clean up some of these posts. This really isn't a place for "chit chat." It's a place for requests.

And you never show off another sig makers work in someones shop. It is very uncool and disrespectful... Sorry my sig didn't turn out as great as you wanted...

Kirby Redux said:
ooo, SP, i wanna join the Office Fan Club!!!
YES join the club! Anyone can paste this in their sig. :)

coolfufuman, it is AWESOME!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!! I really need to learn how to do that. Can you PM me how you did it? when you have time. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom