• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Years

Smash Lord

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
thanx we have a new player and a new name

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/1442/teammh1.jpg

Falco: Aero
Sheik: Fyz
Jigglypuff: RipN
Samus: 3Years
Peach: Ry
Marth: Drip
crew name: C.V Smashers or CVS whichever is easier

for the marth i was wondering if u can find a cool red marth pic...
once again thanx so much
Ok, so I was under the impression that I was going to fix up the one you game me. I will edit the one I made for you add Marth and the name in.

I've made way too many sigs for you. :p

3Years

Smash Lord
Ok, so I was under the impression that I was going to fix up the one you game me. I will edit the one I made for you add Marth and the name in.

I've made way too many sigs for you. :p
sry its just that only a couple of our crew members have a smashboards account and they ask me 2 ask u...they really like the banners u make...from now on ill have them ask u lol

tac0

Smash Journeyman
ok wow....juuuuust wow.....i have resize immage UNCHECKED and it still gives me the same **** thing!!!
Personally, I dislike Imageshack, Just go make a photobucket account, it's a lot better and you can store stuff in albums.

SonicLuigi

Smash Journeyman
either green hill zone or mushroom kingdom
thanx we have a new player and a new name

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/1442/teammh1.jpg

Falco: Aero
Sheik: Fyz
Jigglypuff: RipN
Samus: 3Years
Peach: Ry
Marth: Drip
crew name: C.V Smashers or CVS whichever is easier

for the marth i was wondering if u can find a cool red marth pic...
once again thanx so much
what is this for?? a clan?? if so i would like to be of course Sonic and Luigi.....but if one.......jeesh this is hard....id need to think about that

3Years

Smash Lord
hey idk you but i think you know sonicluigi and in real life hes my friend and idk if you wuold let mbe but could i be ike?

ikelegend93....
lol i dont get it

what is this for?? a clan?? if so i would like to be of course Sonic and Luigi.....but if one.......jeesh this is hard....id need to think about that
its a crew and the name is CVS (coachella valley smashers) and no u cant be in it sry cuz u dont play with us...

SonicLuigi

Smash Journeyman
either green hill zone or mushroom kingdom
Holy crap thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :)

SonicLuigi: Upload your sig into photobucket, it'll get rid of that annoying size thing at the bottom.
thanks!!! i hope this works

EDIT: thank the lord i got it to work!!!

DOULBE EDIT: again i am sorry about not using ur sig u made.....if theres something u can do to change it so i will totally LOVE IT TO DEATH then i guess if u wanna

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
yea but as seeing the other ones u posted...not being mean....but u could do a lil better??? idk....im not being mean or anything it is awesome...
I would do better, but some requests restrict me from being creative. ^_^

I wish I could just get simple requests: character/picture, 1 preferably, size, and what text to put on it. And I could just go and be creative and do what I wish I wanted to do. A lot of my best sigs are done that way.

Sometimes I'm lucky, but other times I'm not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom