• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hehe I know, I'm shocked!

Sig for Afro_Chris:

Sig for SonicLuigi:

And Avi:

Sig for Children_of_Bodom:

Sig for Bigbattle22:

*sigh* Gee, I wish I could get a sig request that would allow me to be creative, or get to work with some of my tutorials. :(

Tanea

Smash Ace
hi

hi how are you but can you mak me a sig with all of my mains so far :

for yoshi can you get ride of the circle in the back

i realize that it is a lot just let me know thank you so much i would of course give you your credit well let me know thanks:)

fasha

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the sig. My only complaint is that I didnt want the background to merge with the characters, If this can be fixed I'd appreciate it. If you have to change the background color or something then please do. thanks

coolfufuman

Smash Apprentice
Hey sugarpoultry- I kinda animated something on your sig-
I couldn't make her reverse because I can't reverse things in photoshop (I'm a noob)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I hope Buzz is keeping you happy after a long day of work, Sugar ;)
Yes, I finally caught up on requests! It felt good to be done.

Fixes:

Sorry guys.

Hey sugarpoultry- I kinda animated something on your sig-
I couldn't make her reverse because I can't reverse things in photoshop (I'm a noob)
Hahaha, thats looks awesome! Do you think you could put some glowing text in there that says my name? Like a soft cursive or something if I give you a picture without my text in it of my sig?
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/8875/minda1rm4.png

LOL, I'm requesting in my own thread. :p

3Years

Smash Lord
lol good **** sugar...u make the best sigs...and i was wondering if u can remake my crew's banner 4 me cuz they changed the name back 2 C.V Smashers instead of angelspeed...just reply 2 this if u can if not its ok...let me know if u need the pix again

p.s thanx once again for the sig u made me it *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol good **** sugar...u make the best sigs...and i was wondering if u can remake my crew's banner 4 me cuz they changed the name back 2 C.V Smashers instead of angelspeed...just reply 2 this if u can if not its ok...let me know if u need the pix again

p.s thanx once again for the sig u made me it *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sure, I could do that. I think I remember which one I made for you.

Sig for Kirby Redux:

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Think I could get a sig with marth and bowser on it?, the text should read "Tac0" and under it in smaller font "Garland Scrubs" lol. Nothing else I really had in mind. I noticed you posted this
*sigh* Gee, I wish I could get a sig request that would allow me to be creative, or get to work with some of my tutorials. :(
So you could do whatever you wanted with this sig, make anything and I'm sure I'll love it.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Think I could get a sig with marth and bowser on it?, the text should read "Tac0" and under it in smaller font "Garland Scrubs" lol. Nothing else I really had in mind. I noticed you posted this

So you could do whatever you wanted with this sig, make anything and I'm sure I'll love it.
Hehe YAY!!!!!!!! CREATIVITY FTW! Thankies! ^_^

ikelegend93

Smash Apprentice
ike sig please

id like to make a request.....i would appreciate an ike and link sig please!!
and id also like to have my name on it with fire, that would be awesome if somebody did that for me

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
i need help with uploading the sig, i go to imageshack.us, but when i upload it it only becomes a link to the actual size of the image.....lil help please???
Ok, when you upload it, it'll show a little picture on the right bottom, click on that and when the picture loads, right click it and select save image location. Then post that url with image tags around it. Hope that helps. :)

great job on the sig, thanks sugar, but i was thinking a little different of a background...
You need to read my rules. You need to be specific the first time you request.

I can't keep on coming back to people's requests fixing and adding things. I'm fine with adding matching avi's, those aren't hard, but please, respect my rules and read them before you request. This goes for everybody.

Now Kirby Redux, what kind of background do you want?

SonicLuigi

Smash Journeyman
either green hill zone or mushroom kingdom
ok while ur here.....can u help me with my uploading problem???? everytime i upload, it comes up with a smaller version, and it becomes a link to another site that shows actual size.....any help.....new sites....ANYTHING?@?@

btw i use imageshack.us

Kirby Redux

Smash Journeyman
lol, srry sp, i just didnt imagine it pink, my bad, cuz kirby is pink i guess :ohwell:

Ummm, was thinking something like the one egruntz has on page 3 of ur thread, or like teh one for vegaspoker, page 10

ok while ur here.....can u help me with my uploading problem???? everytime i upload, it comes up with a smaller version, and it becomes a link to another site that shows actual size.....any help.....new sites....ANYTHING?@?@

btw i use imageshack.us

you need to use the

coolfufuman

Smash Apprentice

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer

btw i use imageshack.us
Make sure on the front page you don't have resize checked.

LOL
well... your name is already on it.
Do you want it to be animated glowing?
Or still glowing?

I'll try
Hehe, sure, it can be glowing. :) That'll be awesome. Make it very mysterious. ;) And check the post, I provided a image of the sig without any text that you can use.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, but I can only redo your sig once after a request, so you'll have to go with whatever I do this time. I'll try to match Vegas Pokers background, but I really don't think I can fit another Kirby in that sig...

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
SonicLuigi said:
ok wow....juuuuust wow.....i have resize immage UNCHECKED and it still gives me the same **** thing!!!
Just paste this URL in the sig options. Put
after it. Make sure they are touching the URL.

Without the spaces.

coolfufuman

Smash Apprentice
@ sugar-
Do you want glowing green text, or just like light in the background?

Also, can't find soft cursive anywhere

EDIT: NEVERMIND- theres text boxes in photoshop XD
my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom