• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
If it wasn't for that -ignore post- post this would be #600
wrong post for a sig shop?

also,hows my sig.ignored?thats okay.
Ok, I'm getting really tired of repeating this:
I do sigs in order of request. Please be patient people. I try to do as many as I can.

Also, remember my rules, don't provoke me or bug me about the progress of your sigs. You do that too much you get no request. I have a life, I do sigs during my time.

Thank you.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
ohnoes! it's getting to that point where the impatience of people is starting to get frustrating to no end

reminds me of when i wasn't finished updating my thread and everyone would constantly complain, and then after every update people would complain about no costumes or ask me for every piece of music in brawl

don't let them get to you, you make the coolest sigs and its greatly appreciated n_n

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Jenn, you're a frickin' trooper.

My sig shop only lasted 4 pages before I got sick of people.

platnum

Smash Lord
Not yet, like I've said, I do sigs in order of request and there are several before you I need to finish. I'm working hard on finishing them tonight.
oh alright.i will wait *hopes for awsome sig*

btw the sigs you have made so far are awsome

NG7

Smash Lord
Is there a story behind your forum alias sugarpoultry?

It's pretty funky =)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is there a story behind your forum alias sugarpoultry?

It's pretty funky =)
Well, my first nickname was sugarbaby, then later friends found out my last name (maiden name Poulton) sounded a lot like poultry. So then they called me poultry a lot. When I went to go get an email for the first time, I wanted both so I stuck them together = sugarpoultry. I still go by "poultry" but my email and everything else is sugarpoultry. ^_^

D

Deleted member

Not to rush u, but if u dotn finish our sig soon, im gonna send a bunch of evil ninja yoshi's to kidnap Buzz and take him to montana :laugh:

NG7

Smash Lord
Sig Mistress sounds royal almost lol.

Cool story about your username btw. I'll be off and unsubscribe now because this thread is pretty popular.

Good luck with the sigs. I could never do it.

v,(^_^)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
^If I had premium, I would probably change my subtitle to that. ;)

Anyways, these are the last sigs for the day. I need to get some homework done and go to school early tomorrow. :( I usually make a few sigs during boring parts of lectures in my classes. I shall continue and return tomorrow triumphant! ;)

Sig for Symphony X:

Sig for geemann2236:

Oh, and I just updated my first post with this little piece of advice. ;)
Sigs with only one character or as we call them "render" look good. More than one tends to be harder to work with and they are actually my less quality sigs. Just FYI. ;) If you want me to perform the best I can, please try to keep at least 1 stock. It gets harder the more stocks you add. Thankies. ^_^

This doesn't mean you can't request if you have more than one character to put in, it just means that I have a harder time making sigs with more than one. I tend to be a lot more creative with one. :)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sig for Platnum:

um, i was just wondering if you were almost done with our sig, so could i get an estimated time... thnx!!!!
The one for burntsocks? Yeah, I'm working on yours. But it wont' be done for a while. I have to go to work soon.

Also, the last link/picture doesn't work.

Sig for ridleythecheesewedge:

fasha

Smash Rookie
I just read your post about too many pics so can you take off the Pikachu and the Pokemon Trainer on my sig?

UltimateLink

Smash Apprentice
Wow, really nice sigs you got there sig misstress, i cant wait to see what my sig looks like! the request i posted was i think in like page 40 or something like that. Im not rushing you or anything, im just cheering you on. :)

Children_of_Bodom

Smash Cadet
Hello :] Just before I make my request I'd like to say that you make some amazing sigs!

Anyways could I get a sig with the same color scheme and background design that was used in the Pink Yoshi one that says Burntsocks? Except could you use this image http://www.blogto.com/upload/2007/05/20070527samus_aran.jpg and have it say CoB somewhere on it in a cool font? That'd be great, anyways thanks in advance, can't wait to see how it looks!

slave1

Smash Lord
every one is throwing in the motivational praises might as well. Keep it up. ya wooooooo. buzz your a lucky man. and anywhays thanks for the fricken awsome sig. looks like mine is the first Mewtwo :)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
^Hehe thanks guys.

Not to rush u, but if u dotn finish our sig soon, im gonna send a bunch of evil ninja yoshi's to kidnap Buzz and take him to montana :laugh:

And Burntsocks, I can't finish your sig if you don't provide me with the last picture. ^_^ The last link doesn't work, but I have the other ones.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
I HATE to do this, as my sig. is already great, bt since you haven't out my finalized one up yet, could you maybe also make the background feel like more of a fire/lightning clash type thing. Kinda mixed together? Also have the text change I mentioned before. Sorry for being picky. All of this at your convenience.

I like your work so much I'm reading through all of these pages to see other signatures you've made. I'm on page 18.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sig for hugglebunny:

Sorry, but I really had no time to make it green. I can fix it later when I'm not busy, but for now, here's your sig. :)

Sig for tears of sephiroth:

Sig for Ultimate Link:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom