• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IC3R

Smash Lord
Hey, it's IC3R again. Wow, this thread has really made some progress since I was last here...

Everything's looking good, as usual...I also want to thank you for creating a sig for my friend, retho_the_hero.

THANKZ!!!! :D :D :D *Hugs*

Keep up the good work!!!

-IC3R, out...

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
this is silly but how do you get it to be my sig
How did you get the one you have in? tee-hee. Right click the sig, then put tags around the url and paste it in your sig settings.

hey i have a request you might not be able to do this but its not a sig that i want, its a wallpaper

as you see here is a pic of my current background. i was wondering if you could take bowser out and add a sonic and luigi???

PLEASEEE

*Insert massive picture*
Um.... I really don't think I can. That is way more time consuming than a sig, and I really would rather stick with sigs. ^_^

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
ok fine with me and what i wanted was to delete bowser and add sonic and luigi, both on each sides is all
I understand. It's still very time consuming. Once bowser is out, I'd have to fill that entire space he takes up completely, and the brawl logo in the background would be broken up and exposed. I could easily add someone with bowser, but getting rid of bowser is pretty tough...

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
hmm well at least u tryed....and can u make me a sig with sonic and luigi?? have a smash brawl logo in the middle, luigi on the left, sonic on the right, and have a black background with blue-green flames??
Your request is coming. I'm a little behind on sigs right now.

College sucks, that is all.

I have requests in this order:

Egruntz (currently in progress)
Afro_Chris
SonicLuigi
fasha
Children_of_Bodom
Bigbattle22
Kirby Redux

That is a lot and these sigs will take some time to complete. Please be patient with me people. I have to balance sigs with homework/practice. :( I enjoy making sigs though. It is my sweet release from it all. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom