• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suck Have Invincible Frames

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Actually at EWU3 I saved my team mate who made the grave mistake of Sidestepping Snake's F-smash. He got blasted full-force, but I sucked him up and Copied him. So, yeah, he should have just avoided the attack to begin with, but he sure was happy for my Inhale save. :)

TheFast

Smash Lord
t!MmY are you the one who lost $100 to t0mmy?

Well Kirby can save his ganon partners from PT2 as Ive shown you all.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
It's spelled Ganon! FORWARD GRAH TO YOU!

Edit: Thanks! *In Bill Nye's voice* NOW YOU KNOW!

TheFast

Smash Lord
I know its ganon i just say it "Gannon" so i throw myself off. Ganon players get a lil pissy about their name >_> But really I think this is a usable tactic there is just almost no situations where i can be applied. PKT2 is ok the only moves that i can think of that this will help on.

Teams:
1) PKT2
2) Falcon Kick (wew -_-)
3) Warlock Kick
4)Raptor Boost
5) Fox and Falco illusion
6) Sonics spins move (not worth it can turn it around)
7) Yoshi's Egg (not worth it cna turn it around and hit you both)
8) Rollout (if its almost over)

TheFast

Smash Lord
But what if your partner dodges to early you can save them. >_>
(I know its useless but its a fun fact ^__^)
Now when i fight a Yoshi and i spike them and their super armor save them and they laugh ill just say: "well Kirby has invincibility frames"

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Or you could footstool them and watch them plummet to their dooms.

I hate how footstool beats Yoshi's SA...

TheFast

Smash Lord
umm they can dodge their whole 2nd jump so stole hops shouldnt be a problem to a good Yoshi. except when they mess up Dairs.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Too true. It's the only thing that saves my Yoshi, but just throwing that out there, since it *sounded* from your post that you didn't know you could footstool him.

Basically, my mistake.

TheFast

Smash Lord
O no i would try to Dair him before he actived his 2nd jump because if you catch him as he starts it up the hits from Kirby's dair cancel out his jump.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Oh. I didn't know that. So there's a time as is his second jump starts when he doesn't have SA?

TheFast

Smash Lord
Oh. I didn't know that. So there's a time as is his second jump starts when he doesn't have SA?
Sorry it took a week but yes. During the start of Yoshis 2nd jump is no Super Armor. Its at the verry start though. This is why the Dragonic reverse doesnt give yoshi Super Armor frames. When Yoshi does his 2nd jump the start of the jump goes down than shoots up. The little movement down does not have Super Armor.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Too true. I've actually taken to jumping at them as though to FS, then jump back onstage when they rising AD, then punish it when it ends. Unfortunately, my friend has taken to doing this to my Yoshi too...

TheFast

Smash Lord
^^^GREY NAME^^^

Well they could use Yoshi's "waveland" at if they reverse there 2nd jump and punish you with a F-smash.

GPEternity

Smash Journeyman
I've hit yoshi out of his second jump with a lot of things. isn't there supposed to be a part on his body where he's vulnerable? and doesn't the SA fade before he reaches maximum height?

TheFast

Smash Lord
>_> well i was just thinking like..... how did we start "Ask Fast random Yoshi stuff" I will admit even if I dont play alot I know alot about that game and how most the weird happening happen.

Top Bottom