• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suck Have Invincible Frames

TheFast

Smash Lord
Well it was in double. I took no damage no knock back neither did my partner. Its on a video and we where clearly hit.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I find it believable, considering that sometimes, while sucking an enemy, kirby develops superarmor. Since while inhaling an enemy in singles leaves you alone on the field, no one gets a chance to hit kirby on those frames, which could very well be invincibility frames.

I could try it out right now, seeing as I'm right next to my wii, but I'm too lazy. ;)

Kaiasian

Smash Cadet
I might've just glitched? I don't see how it could be useful though in tounry play... but that still pretty cool.

TheFast

Smash Lord
I could send it to somebodies wii as long as nobody laughes at me dieing so quickly and stupidly cuz we where just messing around before a tourney match >_<

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Oh yeah... I remember this happening.

Needless to say, I was disappointed that my PKT2 failed to hit... :urg:

TheFast

Smash Lord
^_^ My kirby is to good to get hit. Its a shame i couldnt stay for the singles there where alot of good players this time around >_<

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Weird... I'd like to see, because I've taken damage from stuff during inhale at some point before, so I'm interested to know when/how this happened.

TheFast

Smash Lord
Ok heres the details.
Stage:Smashville
Team 1: Captain Falcon, Ness
Team 2: Kirby, Gannondorf

From left to right at the time it was: Falcon, Ness, Gannon, Kirby
Ness used PKT2 to the right. I sucked gannon to left. Gannon intered Kirbies mouth right when PKT2 would of hit us. PKT2 made the noise of hitting somebody. Kirby and Gannon both took no damage and no Knock back. Gannon was not hit out of kirby's mouth.

Some1 who has a wii that can record should send me their wii code so I can send them the replay. >_<

TheFast

Smash Lord
Ok but nobody ca laugh at my kirby cuz all that i was trying to do was get somebody's power and i got hit by ness's gay neutral b ad died at 30%

Pink murder

Smash Ace
In Miami... sweating my *** off &gt;.&gt;
Well ill be darned! Kirby's inhale actually does have invincibility frames to it! Ive tried it with every move. When you inhale someone, just as that person enters your mouth, kirby will flash twice. During those flashes kirby is invincible to damage and knockback!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I use this vs. Ice Climbers. Some people tell me it's hard to time, but I never thought so. I did this vs. Fiction last weekend in friendlies for the lolz. Suck up one Climber and Star Shot to hit the other Climber. I guess that's one use for you guys to try out.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Yah but its good to know if some1 is gonna get Falcon Pawnched we can save them >___<
Ae you insinuating that in case our partner is getting falcon PAWNCHED! inhaling them would be faster/more effective than them just shielding?!

Top Bottom