• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Subspace Emissary (By: Sluigi123) GOLD Coming Soon!

Do you like this stage?

• Total voters

Sluigi123

R64/Brawl- Dev; AI Coder; Balancer
NNID
Sluigi123
I got a lot of personal stuff going on. I'll be able to continue them by Tuesday. This is the first promise that I broke in years. :c

bbQ~

Smash Cadet

I actually made one for myself a while back. It should not freeze (it works fine with me).

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion

I actually made one for myself a while back. It should not freeze (it works fine with me).
Its not that it was freezing it was that it wouldn`t come out right in brawlbox and wouldn`t show up on the SSS

I can confirm that thuis one works

Sluigi123

NNID
Sluigi123
So, the "wouldn't come out right" was that it was using too many colors, or what was causing it to not work? :confused:

Although, thanks for making the name. :grin:

Sluigi123

NNID
Sluigi123
Sorry for the wait, but thankfully I was able to bring out the color pack! Enjoy the colorful goodness, or tell me what else that I can do for the next update. The next thing coming out is Hard mode for vBrawlers!

Lakitwo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lakitwo
I've been lurking in this thread for a few days, and I know you said that you think you know where the black flickering is coming from, but I fixed it myself. I was having a similar problem with a stage I'm working on. It turns out it's just a bug. To fix it, you just need to add a frame at the end of the animation, save and close the file, reopen it, and delete the frame.

Sluigi123

NNID
Sluigi123
Where is the bug coming from in specific? In other words, do I have to add a frame to all of my animations, or on some specific ones?

Overall, I'm greatly appreciated of your help! As of thanks, I'll put you as credit of finding of where this problem is, and to find the way of how to fix it. This will be in the next update, which will be v1.2!

Lakitwo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lakitwo
No problem. I can't take all the credit for finding the problem. I heard about the solution from Mewtwo2000

As for the specific animation, you should just add and then remove 1 frame from the "420AdvFinal_50stageBase" .chr0 animation.

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
Are there any pictures of this stage...? I wish there were some in the OP...I don't know what stage I'm downloading.

Edit: Well, I downloaded it and saw the jpg's, so I got a good look at it. I think I'll download this for offline purposes. c:

I have a question though. I've always gotten these selmap things from downloading textures, I believe I know what they're for...but how do I apply them? I've looked around in my SD card looking for a folder with these in it and I didn't see any. Just so you know, I use hackless version of P:M.

Lakitwo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lakitwo
Hey, sluigi, I noticed another problem with the animation of the stage. Even though the black flicker is gone, the background animation still doesn't loop correctly. You can see a part of the background "jump" when the animation loops. I've found the problem, and managed to fix it myself, but I figured I'd let you know before you released v1.2.

Sluigi123

NNID
Sluigi123
@ Gigas: I made this stage mainly for Project M, but out of all of the packs I'm making, Hard Mode Pack is for vBrawl only. By the time Project M brings out the rest of the characters, the pack will be for all versions of the game.

@Lakitwo: You can PM me about the fix, even though I didn't noticed it. :confused:

Sluigi123

NNID
Sluigi123
Progress: 95%

The reason why I have this percent right here is because I'm making a SMALLER version of the stage. The original is finished, but I want to add a smaller version of it with its final release. On top of that, There will be another version of the original and smaller version of the stage where all of the layouts are going to be very weird. These will be added into the Change-Log.

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot. There will be 2 more songs that will be added into the next update. So guess away!

AFROofJUSTICE

Smash Cadet
This makes a nice addition to my stage collection. This is a very unique stage. The only problem with the stage is the black flickering. Other than that, It is a fantastic stage! I am also looking forward to Static Delfino Plaza.

Sluigi123

NNID
Sluigi123
It sort of is a preview, but there is this link here that has one preview of all four color, showing its differences.

@PH: I did very little help with that revamped Bramble Blast stage, by giving Mr. Mistress the graphics of the barrel with an arrow on it, but that was months ago. :lol:

@Stuna: I don't know when I'll release the next update, as of right now. So that I can work on the other packs that I haven't been able to work with.

Perfecthell4

Smash Apprentice
Cool =) That Bramble Blast is actually gonna be done over though, because we want a custom sprited version rather than ripped textures from the games. Part of a movement in the dev team to replace all ripped content with custom content.

Sluigi123

NNID
Sluigi123
That's new in my ears. I always like to see stuff that is made from scratch than using Nintendo graphics. (Even though those graphics are cool too.)
If you need any help, I'm in. ;)

Mr. Mistress

Smash Rookie
It would be very nice to have you as a stage spriter sluigi, considering we're pretty lacking in stages compared to characters.

Sluigi123

NNID
Sluigi123
I have two things that I'm going to jot down:

1. Smash King and I were messaging each other that I was heavily absent at the crusade forums website. Although I told him the two things that I was working on and told him I wasn't going to do the application, because I'm full of stuff to do as of right now.

2. 8/19/13
If you're wondering why this date is so big in font? Then here's why. There will be v1.2 of this stage by that date. On top of that there will be not two, not three, but 4 more songs that will be added to the next update. Also there will be a "Special Edition" of this stage that will be included in this update. In this edition, all layouts aren't clones anymore. This might be the last update to this stage so I hope you can be patient just a bit longer.

AFROofJUSTICE

Smash Cadet
I have two things that I'm going to jot down:

1. Smash King and I were messaging each other that I was heavily absent at the crusade forums website. Although I told him the two things that I was working on and told him I wasn't going to do the application, because I'm full of stuff to do as of right now.

2. 8/19/13
If you're wondering why this date is so big in font? Then here's why. There will be v1.2 of this stage by that date. On top of that there will be not two, not three, but 4 more songs that will be added to the next update. Also there will be a "Special Edition" of this stage that will be included in this update. In this edition, all layouts aren't clones anymore. This might be the last update to this stage so I hope you can be patient just a bit longer.
Awesome! Will you fix the black flicker in this update?

Sluigi123

NNID
Sluigi123
If you see the past posts between Lakitwo and I, then I did fix it. :p It might also be in the OP.

Technically, Mewtwo2000 found the problem in the first place and Lakitwo was able to bring it up to me. So I should thank both of them. :grin:

Sluigi123

NNID
Sluigi123
If you see the past posts between Lakitwo and I, then I did fix it. :p It might also be in the OP.

Technically, Mewtwo2000 found the problem in the first place and Lakitwo was able to bring it up to me. So I should thank both of them. :grin:

EDIT: Both Halves of the OP are up to date as of now!

Top Bottom