• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stylin' On You! Two! A Western New York Tournament. March 13th Payout and Stages vote

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
except unlike most other smashers, i am smart...
That's as bad a personal attack on the smash community as Goggles saying everyone beneath him is trash. I'm going to beat your ****ing nerdy *** into the ground for this indiscretion. When I Zelda kick you in real life you better be ready to go, because it's on. Punk.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. IDLE TALK IN THE SOCIAL THREAD PLEASE.

2. Just because you dont know/like pyro doesnt mean you can take his obvious trolling/sarcasm seriously, get over it, its not a big deal.

3. Also, note that he said that in responce to Foys comment that hes supposed to ignore everything thats important to play video games like the rest of us, which I find to be just as offensive. But Foys dumb and says goofy stuff so I dont bother getting upset about it.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I would prefer it that way too, and I mentioned it on the first page. But it's impossible with the people we have in this region and how much they like to post.

Somebody start discussion in our social / PR topic and we can talk there.

altairian

Smash Lord
Isn't it better for the tourney thread to stay bumped? :p

You want people hyped for a tourney, don't let the thread fall off the first page of the forum ;)

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
I don't think we got money off last time for set ups but it might've changed.

Also

I need a teams partner :D anyone?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. san is already teaming with hulk.

2. no canadians allowed, im not gonna go thru the trouble and work of beating all the teams in New york all over again just to lose to canada and get 8 bucks out of it...

3. Foy you keep that mess as vague and unnoticible as possible.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Hey KID, gonna try to convince my dad to drive me to this thing, if I get an ok Im ready for the MM.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
You can tell him that this will be/have:

1. about 3-5 other kids your age at this

2. an event that is held at a legitimate business (a reputable LAN center in a nice part of town)

3. and that you can personally call me and have him ask me any questions he would like.

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
2. no canadians allowed, im not gonna go thru the trouble and work of beating all the teams in New york all over again just to lose to canada and get 8 bucks out of it...
Coward. You should step up your game if you think that highly of yourself and beat the Canadians.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Just please team with jesse again.

So that way I dont have to fight TEG/Mana again. as long as we do that, its a wrap.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Don't worry. The minor increases on my livelihood have just been destroyed by a terribly flawed system of law. This might be the incident that triggers my quitting of this game. Hopefully I can make it to one last event but it really doesn't look like it.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I always try to talk myself out of problems. Courts are people and it's not entirely uncommon for some sort of deduction to happen. We'll see when that comes, March 1st. Till then... if anyone from Cuse or closer or anywhere ever wants to play me you can... I can house and feed...

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
Just please team with jesse again.

So that way I dont have to fight TEG/Mana again. as long as we do that, its a wrap.
Don't write checks your *** can't cash.

Also @ Erik, best of luck with whatever is going wrong.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
You can tell him that this will be/have:

1. about 3-5 other kids your age at this

2. an event that is held at a legitimate business (a reputable LAN center in a nice part of town)

3. and that you can personally call me and have him ask me any questions he would like.
Will do. Wish me luck

I wish lucky to Manalord as well.

Top Bottom