• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

stupids moves??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Well, let's see...

Fox's Shine.
Falco's Laser.
Sheik's Fair.
Falcon's Fair.
Peach's Dsmash.
Marth's Fsmash.
Etc.

Seriously, though...

Ganon's Utilt.
Samus' Usmash.
Jigglypuff's Up-B (except for recovery)

Eh, that's all I can think of right now...

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Edit: @ Ess oh aytch
I didn't say Fox's Reflect0r, I said Fox's Shine. :p

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Hey, Isai hit darkrain w/ the Volcano Kick (ganon's utilt) in 3rd round pool of FC. He traded it w/ a knee, and he died and Darkrain didn't. But seriously, that and the walock punch are the two best moves for punishing a broken shield. And ganon can break shields. And Jiggs'n do miss rests. I honestly don't think there is a move that is COMPLETELY useless, but some of the more situational moves include the Peach Bomber, Ness's Psi magnet, IC's single Up-b.

EDIT: for a minute, i missread the "Show your signature" check box to be a "Show Me Your Moves" Checkbox, and i was about to check it. until i was sorely disappointed. I think the SWF tech crew should change the text to say "Show Me Your Moves (or signature)".

SCOTU

Smash Hero
no way about fox's / Falco's fair. I actually use fox's fair quite a bit. Its got really good range in front of him, so it's good for defensive retreating full hops.

EDIT: Yoshi's side-b. I can't think of a good use for this, but i'm not a yoshi player. Actually, yoshi is my least favorite character, since i'm no good w/ DJCing, and i only jump out of shield...

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Gdorf's Utilt. I don't even know why they put it in the game. If he had to be a slower clone of Falcon, they didn't have to make it THAT slow. You're exposed for a good four seconds, and even if you somehow do make a hit, the damage is nice, but it won't get you a KO probably and you have to deal with the lag after it's executed. Idk, I just don't understand it :ohwell:

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
How about:

Zelda's Uair
Bowser's Dair
DK's Fair
Kirby's Nair
Pichu's Down-B (LOL)

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

SCOTU

Smash Hero
How about:

Zelda's Uair
Bowser's Dair
DK's Fair
Kirby's Nair
Pichu's Down-B (LOL)

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99
Zelda's uair seems plausible, but i think she can combo spacies into it at certain %s.

Bowser's Dair is good. Gimpy uses it.

DK's Fair is by no means bad.

dunno about Kirby's nair, doesn't seem useful in his metagame.

Pichu's down b is good. Every heard of the thunder flip (pikachu combo, but it still applies). Also uair leads into it decently on midfallers. And before you complain, it only does 3% to you if it hits you.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
marth's upsmash is pretty horrible, as his uptilt is much better for setting up combos, KO potential and is faster (I think)

Tujex

Smash Ace
Heh, yeah...I agree. I've yet to find a real reason for Shiek's chain other than edgeguarding....but there are MUCH better ways to do that so it deems that little manuever pretty much useless.

Joe_Sumo

Smash Apprentice
luigi's dash attack because it does nearly no damage, no knockback, and lots of lag.
ganons u tilt beacuse if u ever get the opportunity, why not war lock punch?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Fox's Up-Smash is so lame, it doesn't do anything! All foxes moves are stupid. :) jk, I main Fox and love it.

Stupid moves are Luigi's Side B and Gaw's Bair. (when I say stupid I certainly don't mean useless)

sexysanta73

Smash Apprentice
Um, too bad we're talking about useless moves anyway, no matter how misleading the topic title might be.

And how the **** is G&W's bair stupid? It's like, his coolest move. D:

Binx

Smash Master
Ness's down b is used less than shieks chain I think, it might be the worst move, or shieks down b maybe.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Ness' smash up and down? No Yo-yo Glitch.

Jiggly's rest since you'll almost NEVER use it in a serious tournament match.

Links Bow&Arrow kinda sucks, even for edgeguarding.

I'm sure there's plenty of others.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
you use jiggs rest in tournaments, if it's there, use it

IC's alone up b has no use whatsoever

Jumanji

Smash Cadet
G&W d-Smash, it can be CC'ed to ridiculous percentages, makeing virtually useless atleast when I use him, maybe there is a use for it that I do not understand. Also I can't honestly find a time the his down B is useful. Cool? Yes. Usefull? Definitely not.
Peaches Reflect, It doesn't hit nearly all the time (like roy's and marth's,) doesn't hit for that much and is laggy and punishable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom