• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stupid things said in school

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
OH NOEZ YOUR BEING SEXUALLY SOLICTED ON TEH INTERNETZ LUCKY SHARMZ, ALERT YOUR PARENTS AND THE PTA!

Ive had some funny things said or done..

My friend went off on our french teacher one day because no one in our class understood how to conjugate this certain verb and she wouldent stfu about how were all moronic or *sad* for not knowing how.

Him: "What i dont get is all the exceptions to this stupid thing!"
Her: "well you should! I bet you and maybe 2 other peopl dont know!"
*The entire class in somewhat of a group goes.. Uhh we dont get it either*
Him: "You see, If its a tuesday and you drank orange juice this morning then the verb must end with Ezzez. but if you dident drink orange juice that morning and your dog did a back flip it must be changed to fit the adverb in the sentence but only when...ect ect..."
She kinda shut up for like a few minutes and responded with "we'll talk after class" meanwhile the entire class is laughing hysterically.

He gets into alot of trouble with her, Shes like.. IN LOVE with penguins. so the first thing he ever asked her was "how do you say *Tasty penquin meat* in french?"

We also randomly hum Super mario bros themes and what not and pratically get the entire class to sing it during tests..

Last year in english we had this teacher and all she did was Threaten us, never did anything. So we had this one kid who could whistle through his front teeth, Me and like 2 other ppl can make this loud obnoxious "KNOCK" Sounds with the top of our mouth and tounge.

Long story short, We had her going crazy the entire year.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Me: *Chokes on water*
Fat girl: "Oh, yeah, that reminds me, I was choking on my lunch today!"
Friend: (After she turns around) "That why you don't go back for thirds."

__

"You know how 'Yo momma' jokes are outta style? Well, I'm gonna start saying 'Yo favorite flavor of ice cream!'"
"I spooned yo favorite flavor of ice cream!"
"Yeah, well I licked yo favorite flavor of ice cream!"
"Well, my favorite flavor is *****!"

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
"The bathroom's been flooded again!!!" --Teacher said angrily, as he tried going into the bathroom, to find it was locked, as the urinals were broken, and people could flood the bathroom.

I was the one who flooded it, XD!

ssjmarth

Smash Cadet
I had a few good ones but the only one that i remember is sexual so yeah.

I was at lunch with my friends and we were talking about sex and i asked my friend alex if he and his girl friend had sex. I was joking and i said something about a quickie. He started saying how a quickie isn't sex. My whole table got quiet and he honestly did not know that a quickie is still sex. He thought sex was only when the people undressed. He did not think you could have sex with clothes on.

This may sound ******** when you read it but it was so stupid i can't let it go with him yet. Its still funny.

Skywalker

Space Jump
Me: "Do you think your boyfriend's hot?"
Girl: "He's right here."
Me: "Oh... heh heh... hi Joe."
Joe: "Hi."
Me: "This is awkward."
Joe: "Yeah."

KLSmash

Smash Ace
"Hey look it's a foot!"
"You see, you might be more related to Kobe Bryant than to your brother."
"How do you finger a girl?"
"The mats are too cold for my feet."
"This is how you drive a woman crazy."
"Here's Mr. Woody. A wooden *****."

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
A friend of mine got irritated by another friend of mine and he said this(something you REALLY wouldn't think he would say, he used to be a little satanic, now he's a hardcore listening party pooper, nothing spiritual anyway):

GET THE **** OUT OF MY AURA, *****!

I never laughed so hard.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I love math class...

"What in good, godly grace lord in heaven or hell is super...whatever-you-said?!"

"Who's chopping off their clothes?!"

"As long as it doesn't blow up, I'm okay with it."

"People generally like killing numbers."

"Dan, that's just too horrible to write down."

"Because it's fun to kill people!"

"What if I'm mental?!?"

"I'm not struggling, I'm just stupid!"

"Fire bender, I want to be a fire bender. Not a fire fighter..."

"Did you just say my dad was Islam...?"

"I'm making goat."

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Here's generally the types of convo that go on at my school:

Convo #1
"Dude yo dawg, gimme that dollar you owe me back from that one time, or I'll get all up in your face and punch and kick yoooouu!"

"' 'Chu talkin' 'bout?? I never borrowed no dollar from you, son. In fact, if I remember correctly, it was you who borrowed the dollar from me, son. So give me a dollar or I'll have to use my sick Tae Kwon Do, Orange belt kill-you skillzors on...you."

Convo#2
"Did you hear about Bobby? He's like totally going out with Jamie. Like...totally. Totally totally like like like.

"No like way like like! With Jamie?! But Jamie's so...like...like...and Bobby's so like..like..NO WAY!"

Every once in awhile they'll try to throw in a slightly intelligent-sounding word that they have no idea as to what the definition is. Like..."Did you do ur homework for Math today?" (other person) "...Yes"
"Wowoowow, that's like...soo..Ironic. Because...I didn't do mine, right? Irony?

Convo #3
"Dude, you, me, Skatepark, Slipknot dude, skateboard, skating, Ollie. Duuuuuuuuuude."

And then there's always the kids who like videogames, but know almost nothing about them.

Such as:

"Heya Johnny, so I was playin' Red Faction 2 the other day, and ya know, I have to say...that is one good game. I especially like that one gun. Ya know, it shoots a lot, does a whole lot of damage, and has infinate bullets? It's probably my favorite gun. Though that's just my opinion..."

Anyways, that's generally how all of the convos go. Though they can get worse somtimes. It's pretty disturbing.

*Warning,if your offended by the"N" word,don't look at tag..........but i'm african american,so........yeah.Perpetuative steriotypes are very annoying*

Girls:

"SHUT THE **** UP *****!!!"

"OMG,GET THE **** AWAY FROM YOU ***** *** *****!!!

"*Random screaming and stupid ebonics*"

Boys:

"I'M FROM BLAH BLAH DIS***** BLAH BLAH I PUT DAT ON MY HOOD"

"I GOT HOES,BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Yeah,i know...it's horrible.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Teacher: So in 2 weeks you will have a substitute teacher for this biology class, and-
Me: How old is she?
Teacher: I don't know... 23-25?
Me: Alright, she's bangable!
*teacher and class laugh*

Some girl in my physics class after getting her grade :"Sir, what can I do to get it up?". She was talking about her grade, but let's just say the teacher got a bit red.

Me: "haha...assstronaut."

Frozenserpent

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so I go to Saratoga High School, and last year I was in AP Physics, with Mr. Drennan, cool guy.

Let me give a bit of background info about him. First of all, he has 3 kidneys, a bad back, he wears both soft contacts, hard contacts, AND glasses (he has really bad eyesight), and i think a hearing aid (he can't hear that well), and he is all-in-all a pure out rapist (in a good way).

Here's some vids we got of the class:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2Wz_p8Mkpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irPcQb5Ue8M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zmLnd_OnDk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHOmRpGP16w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJO238mv9J0

I would tell you some of his kickass stories, but i'm lazy and i don't want to type it out.

Edit: These are all from my class, and if you see the one where Prashant wrestles Drennan, at the very beginning, you can see me going to my desk. ^^.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Drennan's stories are too good. And he has two hearing aids. Just to clarify, he wears soft contacts and hard contacts at the same time. That's how bad his eyesight is.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Stupid people intrigue me.

10th grade.

Girl: "Vowel... what's a vowel?"
Me: (Under my breath.) "Wow... you don't know what a vowel is?"
Girl: "WHO SAID THAT?!"

The whole class knew I said it... how she didn't know it was me was beyond my comprehention. But then again, she didn't know what a vowel was when she was 16.

fleapy

Smash Journeyman
Science teacher to us:

Now the thing about bread is, if you eat tons, your boobs will get bigger. This applys for boys aswell.

Adian(a guy)- Time to buy a ton of bread and a mirror.

Plomid

Smash Ace
I remember a few from last year:

"Dude you stole her thong in gym"
"Phil(me) thats just wrong you steal burgers or ice cream not pencils"
"Lol he tried to sell the Pencils for 2$ each"
"suck my **** Mr. Tomas you said it was ****ing due Monday"

average day
hahaha i had to steal pencils to one day
becuse it was the finals at my school
wait that was 2 days ago

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
I was just walking home one day and I heard a group of girls talking and this is what I got out of it.
"all she ever does is sit there and be fat" and she said it in the really ditzy *****y voice.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Speaking of dumb girls. (no offense to any group)

I was taking the bus home last Friday and this black girl said, "Oh! I can speak like a white chick! 'I like like my hair so much. Oh my gosh! It's so cute!1!111'"

:(

Top Bottom