• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stun Whip: A ZSS "Combo" Video

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I liked the way you used the pieces. But there were SO many times where you stunned them on the edge and you could've simply pressed down b to spike them...
If those were tournament matches, I would have...But since they weren't, I try to have fun more than I try to win...And that doesn't seem like fun to me. :laugh:

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
I thought spiking people was always fun though :laugh:.

But yeah noticed lots of saving/overkill.

As for the content, quite enjoyable, but perhaps a little too much Ike, sometimes not helpable though.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Good stuff Nick. I agree on the too much Ike.

But overall very good and enjoyable.

Tezmata

Smash Apprentice
Good stuff. Would have liked to see more side-B's that actually connect and, as noted above, maybe some opponents other than Ike or Samus.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
i actually noticed the lack of down b spikes as well. though they are riskier than the options you took so i didn't think it was necessarily a bad thing.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I had one recorded clip of me doing the spike, but it was just knocked them off-downsmash-spike, and I didn't like it. ^.^,

And, for the Samus and Ike thing... They're the people I play most so they were in most of the clips. I had some more clips on Seibrik's Wii vs. him, but I never got around to recording them...Sorry!

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
I had one recorded clip of me doing the spike, but it was just knocked them off-downsmash-spike, and I didn't like it. ^.^,

And, for the Samus and Ike thing... They're the people I play most so they were in most of the clips. I had some more clips on Seibrik's Wii vs. him, but I never got around to recording them...Sorry!
Sequel!

10gigyasavatars

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yeah, when he plays my pikachu, he rarely gets comboes, yet he ***** my samus, and the ike is too comboable. Seibrik rarely comes over anymore to get comboes on his characters.

Thecloudmon

Smash Cadet
nice combo video

i like the style
creative finishing style

Also, you don't play any matches with Afro, Advent Lee, Danny, Linguney (sorry not sure on spelling).

and forgot to ask why you never came to the tournament in December ESAM came had wanted to get a first hand try at your style and look and how you played.

Nick you are the best ZSS in my area and i have yet to find a ZSS that i don't beat.

and one last ZSS vs ZSS is kind hard.

Tell ESAM to make his combo vid

Top Bottom