• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stuff to say when getting infinited by marth

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia
Okay Pkfire is dumb... If the marth is smart, they get out by upb, downb, or fair (the last two hit you more easily).

If you see they are using down B, just do another pk Fire. When I played a Marth that was using Down B to cancel, I just started spamming PK Fire! :laugh: (That Marth didn't knew a lot about DI, though)
I dunno if it will work when Marth uses Upb or Fair.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
PKF spam should work if they try to use fair, but this is just theorycraft. =P

Um, I don't know if Dolphin Slash actually gets them out of the pillar, or if it just presents a hitbox. Either way, PKF would work. If it gets them out, you can just punish the landing.

Mac_77

Smash Cadet
Your FAir foiled by a Yo-yo, and after all that time you spent perfecting such a skillful strategy. Looks like your out of options, eh?

Mac_77

Smash Cadet
Whoops... To all you grammar Nazis out there, I apologize. I used the wrong form of Your/You're...

Buuuut, Marth's FAir is easily beat by Ness' USmash. Just run up to him and BAM! Marth's most bestest strategy ever is completely useless against you. Also, side step when he spams his FAir and follow with an UTilt, make sure he is close enough and it'll set up for some really nice aerial juggles afterward. But don't get too carried away juggling him, Marth has little to no delay after being hit so it takes a bit of practice.

I have many more strategies against Marth that bone him over pretty badly though. I've been groped many times because they completely ran out of moves to use on me.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Back on topic.
I would pause the game and get a tournament dood to join me so I get an auto win.
PK Disqualification!

Uffe

Smash Hero
Marth is fun to fight. Better than fighting some annoying characters like *ahem* Sonic. "GO!" or "You're too slow!~" Yeah, that's what she said.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I got infinited yesterday. :/ I ended up just giving up the match because I had no way of winning and there's no point in just watching yourself get pummeled helplessly. Sakurai is stupid for giving Ness and Lucas 40 frames out of a grab.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
i infinited a lucas on wifi and made him forfeit the match

its okay though, he was playing lucas

i would never infinite a ness to 999% like i do lucas
I got grab released by a Link on wifi 5 times in a row because it's LAGFI

anyway, that's mean *hrmph* leave Ness' GF alone!

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I say you do what MikeHAZE does when grabbed by Hylian.
Scream.
In the opponent's ear.
Really loud.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
It's dangerous to go alone against a Marth, Ness should use this:

*shudders* Eww..

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Yell "****!!!" as loud as you can... You did not give consent to be grabbed and pummeled repeatedly by marth.

Levitas

the moon
I had to explain to someone online the other day why the amount of stupid that ness gets in brawl is at least comparable to falcon.

The guy just couldn't understand it.

Top Bottom