• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Stryks's pics for Brawl, with free banners! (UPDATED!)-

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah forgot to make a diddy sig, knew I was forgettin some one... and Like I said I dont know much about the FE series so couldnt cant say I approve or disapprove Lyn or hector...

E123Omega

Smash Lord
But Tom Nook has a big chance.
Admit it!
He has as much of a chance as Diddy!
Well not really but close enough.......
By the way, did you make a Captain Olimar For Brawl Sig?
You know.......Captain Olimar of the Pikmin series..........do I have to show you a picture of him?

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
I'm....just so.....speechless....

HOW DO YOU HAVE LIP AND CLAUS AND NO WIND WAKER LINK? [NEW YOUNG LINK]!?!?!?!!!?!?!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!1ONEONEONE!1!!

:: pant:: :: pant::

mumble.... stryks' a jerk...no wwlink sig...mumble mumble

That's OK, people can just use mine....lol

saberhof

Smash Master
WW link for brawl? lol, you calling stryks a jerk??
1) he makes better banners than you
2) hes not gonna make a sig for all the characters that everyone wants, this thread is for characters HE wants, not you.
3) if your gonna call someone a jerk have a good reason, dont say he is just cause he doesnt like your precious Ww link. :)

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
it's not one of those serious verbal attacks like "GOD, YOU'RE SUCH A JERK!" Just one of those casual laughter HAHA your a jerk kinda thing. ^^

I know that these are his characters, i just wanted to talk about my precious ww link. :p

I know they are better than mine. I did mine in about 5 minutes on Photoshop CS. He probably has the actual version or something better. I just needed something fast at the time because I was in a debate about ww link.
But I still like it. :p

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
I like your pictures. I have seen most of them before I think on myspace...

I can tell you why I think most people don't like bowser jr. because he is supposed to be Bowsers 8th kid the other seven the Koopalings premired in Super Mario Bros. 3. And since there first appearence they have been pretty much shunned there last game they appered in was was in 2003 Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga as mini bosses. Since that game there last apperance was in Hotel Mario (1994). And Bowser jr was introduced in Super Mario Sunshine (2002). And since his apperance he has been in 7 games while the koopalings have appered in 6 since thier orginal debut in 1990.

Alot of people confuse baby bowser with bowser jr. I personaly would like to see one of them make it to brawl, and wouldn't mind seeing the koopalings back in action.

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
ok really big noob at this web site ummm how do u get the pic to go under your typing lol...

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
where exacty???

*Oh yeah and wolf, just click on the box that says "Show your signature"*
It was a while back..But I will try and find it..Did I say something I shouldn't have said?
Found it took a while but here is the link.

Just one question why did you want to know where it was?

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=25726065&categoryID=0&IsSticky=0&groupID=101183803&Mytoken=790A72BE-E4C0-426D-96D9D3673AAD392013105686

YoshiBomb

Smash Apprentice
The only people i like from that list are megaman and sonic thats it but i think mega man would be a bit like samus

Top Bottom