• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Stryks's pics for Brawl, with free banners! (UPDATED!)-

Stryks

Smash Hero
These are my pics fro brawl:

Mach Rider:

Were talking about a retro character here, I love retros cause they remind me when I was a kid, hes one of my favorites, also o the official MR thread a great B moveset was made that can actually work, I always wondered why they gave him a new look in the melee trophy, maybe cause he was planned to be in the game, but who knows... hopin he will make it besides he seems to have a large fan base, so im hoping he makes it...

Geno

I admit at first, I didnt want him in brawl, I didn even know who he was! but after some very good opinions over the months I have changed my mind, hes an awesome character, I totally have respect for him unlike other characters from melee (*CoughSheikCough*), and I believe a moveset was created by MCFox so u know its good... Im sure he will make it!!

Krystal

We need more female characters, and Krystal is about the best newcomer to do the job, shes popular and awesome, I think she should have her staff from adventures, would make her more unique...

Laughing Dog

This guy is like a classic, I miss the guy lol and its a long shot, but if he would make it, not only would it rock, t would PWN! I remember that a guy said he could have some ducks as weapons (they would be alive) or he can use the zapper gun that was made famous thanx to duck hunt... im sure EVERYONE knows what its taunt will be lol...

Deoxys

My fav. pokemon!! (Sorry scizor) He pwns, hes like the mewtwo of the 3rd generation (I hope he doesnt suck like Mew2 in melee), hes the only pokemon that I know of that has diferent forms, that could be incorporated in the game makin him unique and not a mew2 clone like some say...

Skull kid

Quite possibly my fav. loz character, he is scary, and he has one evil attitude, I actually think hes an even better bad guy than ganondorf, never have I seen a guy that tried to destroy the world (or just termina) with the MOON! this guy HAS to be in brawl, im hoping Sakurai at LEAST considers him...

Ridley

Were talking about total PWNAGE! my fav. boss of all time is the best candidate of the metroid series, he can use attacks froma ll its previous apearances including MP and the new MP3. this guy HAS to be in it, and im hoping he does...

Dark Samus

Dark Samus WOULDNT be a Samus clone, for all of u who HAVE played MP2 echoes, u know what im talkin about, Dark Samus has a barrier, a freezing phazon beam, phazon spreader, a meteor-like dive attack, can turn invinsible for a short moment, and as an extra his attacks since they're mostly phazon, could work as lip's stick, slowly adding damage to the oponent... DARK SAMUS FTW!!

Samurai Goroh

When I think of Fzero 1st thing that comes to mind Is capt. falcon, the next thing? Samurai Goroh, ill be honest I dont know much about F zero, but I always wanted him in since Capt. falcon did, its abvious he will use his katana, and I can see him doin samurai moves like mitsurugi from SC2...

Lucario

Theres something about lucario that makes me want him in brawl, hes cool not to mention those attacks from the movie pwns, he has a huge fan base and well there isnt much I can say about him except Lucario for brawl!

Bubbles

Yep another retro, Im hoping he make sit along with ballon fighter, more retro characters the better, not to mention my childhood memories comin back XD...

Ray 01

The custom robo game that came to the US wasnt very awesome to say, but it was fun! Im a big fan of it, Im hopin the ray 01 from the version that came to america makes it, the other ones lok too much liek toys, also his moveset would be pretty easy, the gun, pods, bomb, and the dash attack...

Wolf

I want him over any SF character, some say hes gonna be a clone, hey n00bs: there WONT be clones in brawl!! he would have a cool moveset like and uppercut like slashor something... hes evil, cool and a total bad ***, wolf for brawl!

Balloon Fighter

And yet ANOTHER retro character, balloon fighter would be an interesting character, he would have small jumps, and his upB would be him inflating the ballons so he can get back to the stage just like peach's upb, the diference his balloons would pop after a while... According to a rumor, BF was supposed to be in melee, but was repleaced by the ICs (why the hell did they did that?!) so his chances in comin for brawl seem kinda high...

Lip

I always wondered why they added lip's stick but not LIP, it would be interesting too see her moveset, and im pretty sure shell make it anyway, cause well her weapon appear in melee... lol...

Claus

As soon as I saw claus I wnted him in brawl, even without knowing his story, and as I soon found out who he was and stuff, I found him to be interesting and would fit in brawl, seems smasher like, I actually prefer him over Lucas but I know Lucas has more right bein in brawl before claus...

King Dedede

This guy is practically already in brawl, he has the fanbase, was one, if not THE most voted character in Sakurais list and is one of Sakurais on creations, not to mention we need more kirby characters...

Bowser JR/ Shadow Mario:
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/6168/inbrawlbowserjrgi7.png
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/8007/inbrawlshadowmariosn8.png
(Could only put 21 images, so just click the links)
Theres a lot of hate for bowser jr, dont know why, I mena hes cool, not the best but I like him, id would like for him to have the transformatio from Bowser jr to shadow mario, just like zelda--->sheik, and with the new trailer seems sheik wont com back anyway, so hopin they make it...

Ike

Ike has a pretty good chance in brawl, lot of people seem to like him, I myself dont knowmuch about FE, but hopin he makes it and replaces roy and the uber powerful marth...

Toad

Toads are generic yes, still I think theres a toad whoseTHE toad like *cant remember who mention this* said, THE toad is the one in mario kart and super mario bros 2, he has a huge fan base, and Im hopin the little guy makes it, tough peach well need a new B move lol...

Megaman

My fav. 3rd party suggestion of all!! The blue bomber vs mario? the ultimate clash in my opinion, he can maybe cop a move like he did in his games or could use weapons like the flame sword from MM8 for melee attacks, hes the man!!

Sonic

Im not a sonic fan like others, but I sure want him in brawl, people have been waiting for this battle between sonic vs mario and it can finally happend!! Lets have the blue hedgehog for brawl!!

Remember the sigs are free to use, but +rep would be apreciated XD... more to come (maybe)...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Right now im in a friends comp and well i cant add more banners, but ill add some l8r...

edit: why did thery moved this thread?!

Stryks

Smash Hero
U gonna hate me for this but I dont play golden sun I dont know them, but ill add more characters soon, also after a while they MAY change this thread back to the brawl character discussion, just in case u dont c it again in the AE...

Kaphei

Smash Rookie
hi, could you make one for Jill from Drill Dozer, please? =D

btw, nice work ;D

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
You win the Internet for listing M. Rider first in your list, and for including MOST of my choices. :)
Here ya go:

I'll +rep you again as soon as it will let me... (Just HOW much more rep do I have to spread for that anyway? :mad:)

A Diamond For Disease

Smash Journeyman
I think the Duck Hunt Dog should be in some sort of mini game, like the home run contest, where you can shoot him in the face. How times have you played duck hunt and shot at him when he laughs at you wasting you next bullet haha.

Stryks

Smash Hero
lol yeah guess it could work, im saddend he didnt appear in the wii duck hunt game, i played it and no dog, hope he comes back in brawl XD...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol i like cloud but doubt he'll be in brawl, I did make 2 cloud sigs way back form me, but not a "cloud for brawl" sig...

AS Juggernaut

Smash Journeyman
yea, but he did say that he wanted to surprise people with who he put in. not just put them in for their popularity. so anyone ,other than that *** that thought Andross would be a playable character, has an equal chance of gettin in.

AS Juggernaut

Smash Journeyman
has cloud appeared on nintendo before? if he hasnt then he has no chance of gettin in.

edit: lmao, calm down saber. who said i wasnt waitin for the game?

saberhof

Smash Master
i mean litteraly just wait for the game, instead of figurin out whos gonna be in and whos gonna be out...seems pointless.

AS Juggernaut

Smash Journeyman
u could tell me that, or u could tell everyone on the board that. pretty much everyone wants to know who is in. so why dont u just go post in every thread and tell this to every1?

Iggy K

Smash Ace
The pics are awesome, so are the characters you chose. Only one I don't agree with is Bowser Jr, but that's just because I hate him. I'd +rep you for the Toad banner, but I need too spread it around.

Top Bottom