• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryks

Smash Hero
thanx for the support guys...

Ok so I did the exam...

good news: Im still alive

bad news: Exam was freakin hard

worse news: I wont get my score til monday, thus traumatizing me for the whole weekend

apocalypse size news: Dad is sharpening his chainsaw...

anyway yeah well I just wanted to add a little homor in the comic, thus did the "im not worthy" thing, hell it may be out of character, but ill conpensate with some extra merciless seen were ur killing an ashley or geno...

and besides its the GRIM lizard saying that, dont know why u get all worked up SINISTERlizard XD

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
thanx for the support guys...

Ok so I did the exam...

good news: Im still alive

bad news: Exam was freakin hard

worse news: I wont get my score til monday, thus traumatizing me for the whole weekend

apocalypse size news: Dad is sharpening his chainsaw...

anyway yeah well I just wanted to add a little homor in the comic, thus did the "im not worthy" thing, hell it may be out of character, but ill conpensate with some extra merciless seen were ur killing an ashley or geno...

and besides its the GRIM lizard saying that, dont know why u get all worked up SINISTERlizard XD
I am predicted to get 2 A's and 6 B's for my GCSEs.

And Patinator... Patinator.

Stryks

Smash Hero
about? ur look in the comic, well if ur part with ridley I can make ur appearance soon, otherwise ull have to wait, and yeah send the look u have in mind if u want...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah sorry, I had to go with my gramps,sis had homework and my mom wanted me to go with her to rent a movie, were we spended talking about her favorite actors/actresses for 45 minutes, when she decided to pick nothing... I wanted batman begins... but NOOOO... :p

T-major

Smash Champion
Yeah sorry, I had to go with my gramps,sis had homework and my mom wanted me to go with her to rent a movie, were we spended talking about her favorite actors/actresses for 45 minutes, when she decided to pick nothing... I wanted batman begins... but NOOOO... :p
lulz! Stryks got PWN'D BY HIZ MAMA!!!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Oh no u didnt just say that about my mama!

anyway, man I actually feel bad cause i bowed I would update it today, but my sis has like some **** she has to do, veyr important, and I already colored the comic, just need the shading and text... so 2morrow very effin early, next comic...

Dont punder such flames for I will soon update my comic!

T-major

Smash Champion
Oh no u didnt just say that about my mama!

anyway, man I actually feel bad cause i bowed I would update it today, but my sis has like some **** she has to do, veyr important, and I already colored the comic, just need the shading and text... so 2morrow very effin early, next comic...

Dont punder such flames for I will soon update my comic!
we understand... isn't that right fellas!?

fellas: YEAH!!

Lego: We love you Styrks!!

ParamoreRiot: Make love to me Stryks! Please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom