• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Nice art, I like the shading, tough I dont want some comics to have diferent art style from others, so for now Ill stick with my methods, and by the time I go back to school I may ask u, since with all the HW and all...
I can understand, your choice. :p

thanx bud XD
I'm a chick. XD

not really the shading is quite easy, but, doing the lines is hard, i dont use pencil/brush to do it, I use lines, and I do a bunch so it gets the rectangular form, which is easier to get than with a pencil, since it usually goes all ****ed up...
and by the time of the coloring, some characters turn out too big, small, weird whatever so i have to do an extra amount of time to fix them...
You don't have photoshop/paint shop pro? O_o
Lineart isn't really difficult, but it's a pain cause it's so boring. XD;;

Stryks said:
Mouse, I want one of thse, but mouse so far...
Oh man, I remember when I had to do some stuff with a mouse. I'm SO thankful for my tablet.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I can understand, your choice. :p

I'm a chick. XD

You don't have photoshop/paint shop pro? O_o
Lineart isn't really difficult, but it's a pain cause it's so boring. XD;;

Oh man, I remember when I had to do some stuff with a mouse. I'm SO thankful for my tablet.
Thanx for understanding :p

Ah... that explains the the art... well now thats 2 girls in this thread (Ismar and u)... so... yay!

No I do use photoshop, but the pencil in PS is practically the same as in paint IMO, and yes lineart is a big big pain...

Mouse, yeah hate it too...

anyway currently workin on the coloring of the next comic, but dont expect anything soon >.>

@moth (XD): yeah well let it be XD

Reyairia

Smash Champion
IsmaR is a girl too?
And she wants to join our club?
*sends Gypsy a PM* >_>

Tried using the pen tool btw? That's what I use for my lineart.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Yeah I have no experience with the pentool, but Im planin on learning to use it in the future :p
It's similar to that line tool in paint, you just make a second layer over the background and connect the lines over it. Of course, the coloring always has to be below the lineart layer, else it will get ruined and all pixelated. P:

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
The Pen Tool is fun to use, I learned how to use it recently and throw it in all my sigs now :/

-Onyx

T-major

Smash Champion
Looking forward to the Comic, Stryks! good luck on your exam.

also, AWESOME NEWS! Vesperview agreed to being a Mr. Saturn in the Comic! :O

however, I just realised something that might be a problem. thethridkoopa has a Falco avatar, but RDK is already Falco... is that a problem? thethirdkoopa-Falco will have a different outfit, so you would be able to tell them apart, if that helps at all...

Shuma

Smash Hero
Mouse, I want one of thse, but mouse so far...
Sweet Jesus, i would never do a comic without a tablet. I wish i had a tablet.... Sniffle.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
IsmaR is a girl too?
*sends Gypsy a PM* >_>

Tried using the pen tool btw? That's what I use for my lineart.

Lol, thanks ;)
Gypsy already told me about umm..you know what..before, so yeah..
And yes, I just didn't tell anyone back in the day...thought I was the only one here :p

So Stryks, leaning more towards Friday for the next comic?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
IsmaR is a girl too?
*sends Gypsy a PM* >_>
is it just me, or is everyone forgetting that it wasn't just Gypsy, but myself as well that formed Club R.I.D.L.E.Y.? Two people made the club...TWO people. i'm starting to feel unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

ah well, maybe the comic will shed more light on my doings in the club

oh, and Club R.I.D.L.E.Y. was disbanded a few months back. i don't know what club you're talking about...

*Rey, ex-nay on the ub-clay!

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
is it just me, or is everyone forgetting that it wasn't just Gypsy, but myself as well that formed Club R.I.D.L.E.Y.? Two people made the club...TWO people. i'm starting to feel unimportant in the grand scheme of things.
Maybe because you spent more time with the Diddy boys, and then migrated to the General Brawl discussion after the summer.

Then you started rubbing shoulders with the big boys upstairs and kinda left us in the dust.

Oh, and you let hemightbegiant destroy the old site...

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
hey, that was because there was little activity going on within the club. i always tried to do the best for the club, but it isn't worth any time when there's nothing to do.

plus, all the spam...i couldn't take it anymore

and that last part...if i had known that would of happened, i wouldn't of let it happen

EDIT: and i NEVER spent more time with the Diddy boys...after the club was formed

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Hey, I'm just giving you a hard time, colb. As you may know, I was gone for a long time myself. I came back to more spam than I could handle, too.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Hey there Colbus... You know I never really got... all... INTO it like you guys and I forgot that Gypsy was one off the founders.. Of course I forgot you too but :/

Anyway these comics I really look forward to like all the other online comics I look at. These are awesome since I guess I can relate to it more.

And lets hope Ridley is for tonight? Or Krystal /shifty.

-Onyx

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Mindgamed Ya All Update Today!
Lol! GypsyStryks for Prez!
Hey there Colbus... *** know I never really got... all... INTO it like you guys and I forgot that Gypsy was one off the founders.. Of course I forgot you too but :/

Anyway these comics I really look forward to like all the other online comics I look at. These are awesome since I guess I can relate to it more.

And lets hope Ridley is for tonight? Or Krystal /shifty.

-Onyx
QFT!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Wow, I didn't even notice there was a typo.. Wonder what got censored out... One more hour or so.. Watch it be either something lame or character update about Olimar.

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
When IsmaR quoted me there were three stars where I intended to put "You" I edited it but I'm wondering what it said.

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ah well, the update was a little disappointing but cool none the less.

Is there a... Wait nevermind..

-Onyx

KF11

Smash Apprentice
at least its a new concept for a final smash well almost new cuz its similar to the dragoon

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Its just that his suit causes attention to be... I guess focused on that area as its not normal to us.. Normal in Brawl? Hah!

Grenade Launchers are cool.

-Onyx

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Its just that his suit causes attention to be... I guess focused on that area as its not normal to us.. Normal in Brawl? Hah!

Grenade Launchers are cool.

-Onyx
Great for you fruits, bad for lesbos >_<
Lol, Snake is more controversial than Zamus now :laugh:
And yes, Grenade Launchers kick *** :grin:

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
What is it to us straight males?...

Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all :D

So its like.. hes grenades.. do they arch? Go straight? Incendiary grenades? Frag?.. is this the place to be asking this? No...

-Onyx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom