• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Uh, what just happened?

I never use explosion... Except in duo battles when I have a ghost partner... Or was it Self-Destruct.. Think it was explosion.. Anyway.. Nice to see you too Shuma..

-Onyx

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
He he he remember back in the day when you used to get pissed when people thought you were the Onix Pokemon XD

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
*Confused*
Uhh...
*Studies motsalogeL's name"

Ah.. I gotcha :D

Wasn't all that pissed but ah, well. What can I really do about it?

-Onyx

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Cap'n Confirmed(again). Now we only need the powerfull fusion, Cap'n Falcon Riding Ridley.
Riding is a sign of dominance.
Ridley =/= inferior animal
Ridley > Captain Falcon.
(Haha, I actually typo'd that as Fapton Falcon. XD)

LOL pokemon.

Wild Reyairia appears.
Wild Reyairia uses charm.
Wild Reyairia is too cute to attack!

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
This thread has been taken over by "Ridley" (The plural for all the Ridley clubs).

Er... yhea.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Stryk's I would rather Platnum NOT be associated with R.I.D.L.E.Y. in any way. Thank you very much.

platnum

Smash Lord
Stryk's I would rather Platnum NOT be associated with R.I.D.L.E.Y. in any way. Thank you very much.
Well, if thats the thanks i get for trying to SAVE the thread in its last days, then i dont want to involved with RIDLEY...your all nuts anyway.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Well, if thats the thanks i get for trying to SAVE the thread in its last days, then i dont want to involved with RIDLEY...your all nuts anyway.
You didn't try to save the thread at all... and you created the Mog squad XD GTFO.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
It isn't about Mog, its about Mog getting into Brawl and how you think thats an actual possibility.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Well that would just be you having crappy arguments, but you were just acting like an idiot.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
1. Thats just an excuse. You were acting like an idiot.
2. Flames? Trust me I have seen places that got flamed a lot more than the Mog thread.
3. If you cant handle the heat GTFO of the kitchen.

platnum

Smash Lord
1. Thats just an excuse. You were acting like an idiot.
2. Flames? Trust me I have seen places that got flamed a lot more than the Mog thread.
3. If you cant handle the heat GTFO of the kitchen.
The arguments were getting in the way and were going nowhere.

and i admit, I was acting dumb.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Thank you lego and mog for a complete page of pure spam, u win a medal... and a cookie...

anyway bad news, Ill probably wont be able to update til friday or saturday, cause I got this big exam, and if I fail it its over for me, and well gotta study... hard...

but Ill probably upload 2 issues of the ridley wars AND a rndm comic I have in mind...

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
Thank you lego and mog for a complete page of pure spam, u win a medal... and a cookie...

anyway bad news, Ill probably wont be able to update til friday or saturday, cause I got this big exam, and if I fail it its over for me, and well gotta study... hard...

but Ill probably upload 2 issues of the ridley wars AND a rndm comic I have in mind...
good luck dude :D hope your successful so you can continue these comics and for your well being.

antimatter

Smash Lord
man! how does ridley's head stay up with that stick thin neck?
sorry, had to say something annoying about that picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom