• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stronghold Tournament II Results!

well we cant make a results thread without the bracket. so it would be correct to say "not getting a results thread or even a bracket" rather than what u said. also we had nothing to do with that. take that up with gc chris. its not like we didnt tryn get the bracket.

syke. no one can know i got 7th. NO ONE

Sion

Island of Horizon
7th isn't a big deal, otto. i even got 7th lol. i'm probably still a good player, but it just shows i make very typical human errors

Lol I'm not trippin about 7th. I can validate my johns by examining my placings surrounding that tournament.

:phone:

Sion

Island of Horizon
well ****. weird how it happened to both of us. i don't think i can bounce back as well as you though

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I saw it too. Pretty sure I saw my brain just sitting beside the gamecube... outside of my head. While my physical being just pressed buttons on the gamecube controller.

EDIT: Nathan did like 2 or 3 0-deaths that set though.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
I'm mainly asking because I really like this idea
http://www.ssbpd.com/

and what to put all the tournaments I can recall into it.
I just redid the bracket from Magic Stronghold I and uploaded it, so if the image of this bracket is up that would be swell.

The tio file would be even better.

Top Bottom