• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Strange Things You can do with your body.

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
Well I mainly posted this to brag a little. It's kinda fun talking about some of this stuff.

Well I can pop my thumbs out of joint.

I also can lay down with my legs twisted backwards with my hands touching the back of my head when my elbows are at my buttocks.

I can put my thumbs on the back of my hand.

I can put my leg over my head.

I can twist my arms together, make a hole and put my head through.

I also have a strange ability to keep gobstoppers hovering in the air.

I have the ability to tie a cherr stem in a knot with my tongue.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Anything sick, perverted, or just plain illegal are grounds for banning.

Just giving a heads up for a few of you.

Decoy Octopus

Smash Apprentice
Man I always wanted to be the octuple-jointed kid back in the day. There are no fun abnormalities to my body whatsoever. Other than high tolerance for alcohol... but that's a dime a dozen.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Splits involve leg muscles, not what you have or don't have between your legs.

Dibs

Smash Lord
I hate my thumbs.. I can't bend them as far back as anyone I know. I only get as far as 90 degrees and that's it.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I hate my thumbs.. I can't bend them as far back as anyone I know. I only get as far as 90 degrees and that's it.
Ooh, ooh!

Almost everyone I know can bend the top joint of their thumb at a weird angle! My thumb just goes straight, it doesn't curl in any way.

I'm sure that curling of the thumb can't be natural, it's not just me. :laugh:

Jammer

Smash Lord
Anything sick, perverted, or just plain illegal are grounds for banning.
Thanks for the warning. Crimson King can be funny!

I can only bend my thumb back like 70 degrees. I have super inflexible fingers, but I play the saxophone and piano. Weird, huh?

Pluvia said:
I'm sure that curling of the thumb can't be natural, it's not just me.
Actually, the amount the tip of your thumb bends back when you straighten your thumb is determined by genetics.

Okay, weird things I can do:

• I used to be able to staple my pinkie (or other finger) without it hurting. I don't know why.
  • I can do a stomach wave thing like Keku.
  • I can crack my toes continuously.
  • I can widen and shrink my nostrils with my nose muscles.
  • I have a high strength-to-weight ratio, which allows me to do a lot of cool things, like climb trees like no other.
  • I can make the craziest, most annoying sound ever by breathing in through my throat; it's hard to explain. It sounds like the dragon things in the Lord of the Rings movie.

SSBMasterFox

Smash Ace
I live in a little place called Strawberry, Arkans
I can breath into my stomach. That's how I can burp over and over really quickly.

LOUD burping, too.

I can move one eye without moving the other. hehehe....

I can pull my thumbs and shoulders out of place.

I can pop my thumbs continuously. (There, just did it 50 times)

Three-leaf clover tongue.

I can make this freakin' LOUD screaming high pitched sound.

I can bend my thumbs forward until they touch my arm... not sure if that's a big deal.

I can do that knuckle popping thing that allstar said up there.

That nose thing that Jammer said.

OH, OH!! I can BULGE the veins in my neck out. It looks FREAKY.

Top 3:
3. Thumb Popping
2. Moving One Eye
1. Neck-Vein Popping

Can anyone here make themselves cry? I can't; I'm just wondering.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Can anyone here make themselves cry? I can't; I'm just wondering.
I kinda can. I don't cry easily from pain, but I do from emotional stuff. Like sometimes just seeing an ambulance drive by with the siren going can start me crying.

So I just have to think about something sad, and my eyes will start watering up. It works best when I'm really calm (not being active).

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
-I can go outside in the coldist of colds in my shorts, without being cold (actually it's warmer that way! Too bad I seldomly wear shorts :laugh:). Don't ask me why, especially since I used to live where it'd get up to 125 degrees F.

-I can crack both of my big toes louder then most people I know can scream.

-I can crack any of my toes at will, and I can make it somewat soft, or very, very, very loud depending on the angle I snap them.

-I am superior=I am left-handed! :p

-With my legs, I'm amidextrous. Ya, that helped me out in soccer a lot! XD

-I can roll my eyes to somewat disgusting extents=too far up. Needless to say, it feels wierd, and I don't do that much! XD

-I have this awsome X mark on my right arm=birth mark (sorta...actually, the doctor missed when cutting me out=njk! :laugh:).

-I can crack my nose. I don't do it anymore, but I can do it.

-I can make myself sorta cry. The crying face at least=great for faking people out. Especially when I jokefully fake cry. Of course, I can't do it right, because I crack up when doing it.

-I can burp kinda loud...but I think burping is nasty, so I don't do it, EVER.

-I can do a few fairly good copy cat impressions. Not that crazy, but neat=I got a few odd ones. Apparently a few of my friends know a few, and I learned from them! Funny thing, when I get the cold, I can talk EXACTLY LIKE DARTH VADER! Ya, getting sick is never really boring. :laugh:

Ya, that's about it for now...or at least what I can think of! :laugh:

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Hey I'm a lefty too, well except I throw things right handed.

I can do a ton of the vocal stuff as well as belch.

I can imitate Frankie Valli, Yogi Bear, Boo boo, Taz, Yoda, Dr. Farnsworth, Peter Griffin, John Lovitz, Bob Dylan and many more almost to perfection.

RMR

Smash Apprentice
Im amidextrous, but It doesnt matter anyway, Im a weakie and I write very bad, Just a little understandable. And I can laugh for an Hour, But I need to breath.

Pustulio

Smash Ace
That's kinda the reason I throw righty. I was ambidextrous as a younger kid and my teacher kept telling me "use one hand" so I began doing stuff left handed and I threw stuff right hander though. I can still do stuff with either hand but, just not as neat as my left or as well as my right depending on the situation.

omfgomfg

Smash Lord
Your eyes happened to drift to my location, I see.
I am able to lots of cool stuff with my fingers like Pen Spinning, playing the violin, typing in Dvorak, SHFFLing, etc. Also can do the wave-tummy thing, which is really like chewing gum and riding a bike- you can do it or you can't. And FYI, I can't chew gum or ride a bike. However I can do chemistry. Which whoops riding a bike in the face.

MattDel

Smash Apprentice
Cleveland, Ohio (who actually puts this here?)
i can:

-get one, and sometimes two, leg(s) behind my head
-crack my right wrist constantly... maybe from playing guitar or something...?
-gleek (im not sure if its a universal term... but i can shoot a stream of saliva out of a little gland under my tongue... i love it!)

Jammer

Smash Lord
-gleek (im not sure if its a universal term... but i can shoot a stream of saliva out of a little gland under my tongue... i love it!)
Oh man I can do that too. I thought I was a freak of nature but it turns out my useless skill even has a name!

You have to like pull your tongue down and back for a little bit, then curl it up and back. At least that's how I "gleek". Sometimes I can make quite a high-pressured stream of spit.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
i can put my index toe over my big toe without touching it. i know real amazing
(Sarcasm)
o yea im a ZERO_KID First of my species:)

MattDel

Smash Apprentice
Cleveland, Ohio (who actually puts this here?)
Oh man I can do that too. I thought I was a freak of nature but it turns out my useless skill even has a name!

You have to like pull your tongue down and back for a little bit, then curl it up and back. At least that's how I "gleek". Sometimes I can make quite a high-pressured stream of spit.
its kind of funny actually... gleeking became something of a fad at my grade school (way back when)... everyone was trying to learn how to do it just because this one kid could... haha...
after trying a few crappy methods, i finally got the technique down, which is:

1. sticking my tongue on the roof of my mouth with suction and all that...
2. pulling back the middle/lower part of my tongue...
3. pushing forward with the same part... voila

i can get streams too if i apply enough pressure... or if i yawn first... that helps alot because it gets all the juices flowing i guess.... ok i'll stop now...lol

Jammer

Smash Lord
Hehe, I was trying out your method, MattDel, and I just gleeked all over my keyboard.

Thanks a lot, buddy.

Asian Elephant

Smash Rookie
Well, I can chew on my foot and lick my elbow (which most people actually can't do). Not very useful talents, but they're there.

I can also bend both my elbow and my knee joints slightly backwards. People seem really freaked out when they see me do it with my elbow, but I really don't think it looks all that strange.

Also can do the wave-tummy thing, which is really like chewing gum and riding a bike- you can do it or you can't.
I'm pretty sure that anyone under the age of sixty and with the proper number of limbs can ride a bike if they practice enough.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Well, I can chew on my foot and lick my elbow (which most people actually can't do). Not very useful talents, but they're there.
(emphasis added) Oh man. My world has just been turned upside down. One of the truths I've held onto since childhood had just been shattered.

Also, my right upper arm is now covered in saliva (but my elbow's dry!).

Asian Elephant

Smash Rookie
(emphasis added) Oh man. My world has just been turned upside down. One of the truths I've held onto since childhood had just been shattered.

Also, my right upper arm is now covered in saliva (but my elbow's dry!).
Actually, I once got a guy to bet me $10 dollars that I couldn't lick my elbow. A pretty stupid bet to make, really, seeing as I'd know better than anyone whether I could do it or not, but I guess he just was confident that nobody could actually do it.

He actually payed too, which surprised me.

It can't be all that uncommon. I've met one other person who claimed he could do it (although I've never seen him), and it's not as if I bring it up in everyday conversation.

Keku

Smash Apprentice
That crying thing reminds me of a funny case in school: a friend of mine once forced his eyes open until they were totally red and watered. This happened when we were having arts at school, and he went straight up to the teacher and faked his voice to pretend he was crying and said "Boo-hoo ;< Roope just hit me, can I go home now?" The teacher somehow knew he was up to something though and told him no. Then he asked "Well can I go home if I have an eye infection?". No luck!

Aaand on topic: I can also do the nostrils-thing, and also shake my eyes really fast. I'll post some more later when I get back home.

Pustulio

Smash Ace
I can do the nose thing as well. If I didn't already mention, I too can lick my elbow. I have a weird joint in my knees that makes me like 3 inches shorter than I should be, my knee cap bones overlap instead of being next to each other so I have a giant patch of extra cartilidge in each of my legs. I can bend my elbow backwards as well.

But, even with all the strange things I can do, I still wish I could gleek.

that 1 guy

Smash Ace
I can lick my elbow. Not that it's super awesome or anything but I keep seeing it in random trivia all over the place that it's physically impossible, but clearly it isn't.

Keku

Smash Apprentice
Ahh, here's some more: I can flip my eyes around so that you can only see the white part, and I can suck my lower lip in and blow it out repeatedly and rapidly. Looks pretty funny I tell you. Oh and my friend is able to make his belly sort of pop out, making it seem like he's pregnant. Yes - HE. I suppose you could cause a heart attack to your mother if you were a girl and knew how to do that... ;)

Edit: remembered a bunch of others: I can make my lips the shape of a very wide and diagonal 0, or rather /. Looks really neat. One more thing is to kind of suck my cheeks in and widen my eyes, and you can basically confuse me with a fish. I also have weird marks on my lower back which look just like scars from whipping. Some teammates from my basketball team really freaked out when they noticed them, especially when I couldn't explain where I got them. :D Later my GP told me it's because of quick growth. I think I'll rather keep the "my parents whip me at nights"-explanation for purposes like scaring grandchildren one day.

Edit no. 2: Holy **** I can do the gleeking-thing too! I never do it on purpose though, and I tried those methods and they didn't really work. It's annoying when your display gets wet because of it.

Top Bottom