• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Strange Things You can do with your body.

Asian Elephant

Smash Rookie
I can lick my elbow. Not that it's super awesome or anything but I keep seeing it in random trivia all over the place that it's physically impossible, but clearly it isn't.
For a lot of people it is.

I think in one of my gym classes, the teacher mentioned that it was impossible to do. Out of twenty-some people, I was the only one that could do it.

I forgot to mention that I can click with my tongue. I think a lot of people can do this, but then again a lot of them just can't. I can't snap my fingers though. I'm not sure why. I probably just never learned the technique.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
I can click, crack or otherwise grind EVERY joint in my body. LITERALLY.
When I wake up in the morning, I twist my torso and my spine clicks. Then i pull my arms behind me and push my chest out, causing my chest to click. If I overstraighten my elbows, they click. If I sit down for ages, my knees and ankles click when I get up. I can crack my neck 3 or 4 times in each direction by twisting it. All my fingers crack at all 3 joints... I could go on for some time, but I think you get the idea.

Decoy Octopus

Smash Apprentice
I can click, crack or otherwise grind EVERY joint in my body. LITERALLY.
When I wake up in the morning, I twist my torso and my spine clicks. Then i pull my arms behind me and push my chest out, causing my chest to click. If I overstraighten my elbows, they click. If I sit down for ages, my knees and ankles click when I get up. I can crack my neck 3 or 4 times in each direction by twisting it. All my fingers crack at all 3 joints... I could go on for some time, but I think you get the idea.
We can rebuild him, we have the technology.....

In all seriousness, I get that a lot, especially at the gym. My elbows and wrists crackle like it's the first of July.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Cyphus:

EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW!!!

But awesome.

EDIT: By the way, the Mii in your profile doesn't look anything like you.

.::Link::.

Smash Apprentice
I can do an "eyebrow dance"

I can hold my arms behind my back and "dislocate" my shoulders to bring my arms around front

I can pop my thumb out of it's joint

-Link-

Uke

Smash Cadet
I am gifted with what is called by many names, like "the Voice of the Emperor," "Bat out of Hell," and "Cry of the Banshee." Basically, I can make you deaf just by letting out all the air in my lungs, and yes, it really is that loud.

I can hip-swirl. If you've ever seen Hiroki Aiba dance, you know what I'm talking about. I can do a lot of other girly movements, too. It seems to freak out most guys and gets fangirls to start squealing.

I can twist my arms all the way around. It's a fun way to gross people out.

I can bend over backwards pretty easily. It's great for when you wanna suplex somebody, but when am I gonna get that chance?

I have this evil-eye trick that warns people of ill omen whenever they look into them. Recently, I looked at myself in the mirror and sensed death. A couple weeks later, this guy that I talked to once died.

I have another evil-eye trick where one of my eyes will start vibrating like crazy in its socket, go out of focus, and then just lock onto something.

I have a long tongue that can reach my nose, although not the tip just yet. I'm getting close, though.

I can jam my elbows into my back near my spine.

I can fake-cry like a girl, le gasp.

I can create vector traps, which compresses space.

I can create strong convection currents in the air.

My hair is sharp enough to pierce skin, no joke.

My voice changes periodically for some reason.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
LOL i can wiggle my ears

pop my thumb out (biggest knuckle of thumb opposite palm side)

make a frog impression by folding my fingers a certain way.

i only gleek when im eating and its random. i have no control over it.

im also a pretty decent juggler. cant do five objects but i can do clubs!

eyelids inside out - i know tons of people can do this.

OH and just this week for the first time in my life i cracked 16 finger knuckles ( first and second counting from the biggest)

is it possible to crack the knuckle closest to your fingernail?

Jammer

Smash Lord
is it possible to crack the knuckle closest to your fingernail?
Yeppers; I just did.

I just cracked a total of 26 knuckles on both hands; I managed to crack 8 of my knuckles closest to the tips of my fingers. I can't crack them continuously like some people, though. I can only do that with my toes.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Or, if you're this one cracked up math teacher who doesn't really know what he's talking about, it would be "nullity".

Takumaru

Smash Lord
I can move my jaw around to different positions and it'll hold in place. It's actualy the product of some growth defect that occured and I'm gonna have to have surgery to get it fixed. But for now it's funny to pop and lock my jaw in different places and watch people cringe.

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
I can do the finger thing, my fingers are so messed up.

Try this, lay down on your back and twist your legs 180 degress. Then put your arms together and but your elbows at your waist, then reach up underneath you and touch the back of your head.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Oh. I'm pretty sure it's also the name of two very different sexual techniques involving...well...I'm glad that you were talking about another meaning.

Top Bottom