• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Strange Things You can do with your body.

Jammer

Smash Lord
My friend can have an entire hand down her throat without gagging. She has no reflex, even if it's another human doing it. Found this out when she accidentally half swallowed a popsicle and was able to retrieve it without feeling a thing.
I sense a strong future for her as a kind of actress in a certain slightly taboo industry...

If I drink a very large amount of liquid, I can lay down and shift position and feel and almost hear it slosh around inside of me.
Hey! Me too! Except I think almost everyone (maybe not fat people?) can do that.

I heal at a high rate of speed. I had 11 stitches and healed fully without trace or scar within a week. I don't know if that counts as weird, but I put it in any way.
WOLVERINE! You shouldn't say this in a public place. You know how much the government would like to capture you and perform medical tests on you now, right?

EDIT: Also, I finally don't have to see "it burns when I pee" whenever I go to this thread. New page for the win!

True Fool

Smash Ace
I can make either of my thumbs crack by just moving thema certain way. And I make my knuckle bones pop left and right on my fist.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I can make myself fall to sleep almost instantaneously, by starting with rolling my eyes back, but the rest I don't know how to explain

Top Bottom