• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STPL - NY/NJ crew - Class of 2010 Da Bes!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i see my name being tossed around here so ima read this later. im gonna go have fun with my princess now :)

WAHAHAHAH TERRA OUT!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I took my loss to Minty just fine. I took my loss to Anti just fine in both singles and teams. I am content with losing as long as I am satisfied with how I played and that the person I lost to is capable of beating me even if I'm playing well.

You are not capable of beating me if I'm even close to playing well.

I have repeatedly asked to not have anything of me ever uploaded. I will never play on those Wiis that force you to save matches. ksizzle and JG have repeatedly lied to me when I asked them to not upload my matches, saying they won't, but then they do.

Then you upload it on AiB, which is going to force me to deal with more bias, BS, and being massively underrated and thought of as garbage, which is not something I enjoy. You definitely should be aware of how I feel about sets of me being uploaded. I make it obvious and state it often.

It's not just a video game. Anyone that thinks that is just being ********. We're playing it for money and pride and it's a large part of our social network. Smash stopped being "just a video game" for people like me half a decade ago.

He beat me 5 times, I beat him 1 time, and I have SDed in every set with him.

I played badly even in the set I won. He just played worse.

If I play badly, I say it. Plain and simple. I don't care if it bothers you.

LOL what?

Hey guys remember when i said the other day that Inui is a liar and he said he never lies. ever.

well he lied broskis

You have never told me ANYTHING about KSIZZLE uploading stuff especially since im now just starting to upload videos since jg quit and im taking over for tourney vids. and who cares? i can upload whatever i want. you say youll never play on my or jg's wii again? well i got 2 things for ya

1. Ill get the replay from someone else :bee:

2. if all the other setups are taken and this tourney match needs to happen on my wii but you decline and wait until another setup is taken, pretty sure youd be dq'd since most tourneys now have the chibo video for the masses rule. :bee:

This kinda talk just makes me wana upload anything with your name on it haha. :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I have made myself clear to everyone that I don't want anything uploaded, and that includes you. You knew it, and I've told you it.

The replay won't be saved.

Nobody is going to DQ me, including Chibo at his own tournaments. He already tried enforcing it on me.

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Can this drama just stop.
FOR THE PAST PAGES IT WAS
- About Inui not trying his fullest against Tyrell
- Worthless spam post from Pwii (no offense dawg, Hispanics got to stick together, la migra!)
- 3x trying to put down Inui when he fully blown knows well what Inui is capable of <<

And Vinnie and Matt have already the crew. Nice.

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
- Worthless spam post from Pwii (no offense dawg, Hispanics got to stick together, la migra!)
- 3x trying to put down Inui when he fully blown knows well what Inui is capable of <<

Ooops.

Mah bad dawgy.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings

I'm hispanic too XD, la migra can stay away from me, this ain't arizona

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
no stfu

i told you 50 ****ing times to quit, and you're ******** *** wouldn't. nobody here knows you besides tyrell, go the **** away and spam tyrell on aim, not here

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
vcannino93 1:44 pm
(1:44:56 PM): I'm leaving, I can't deal with this spam from Tyrell's immature friends.
vcannino93 1:45 pm
(1:45:22 PM): ttyl, going back home, 8 hour trip x_x

NAKAT

Smash Champion
When it isn't my fault that they are doing this nor did I invite them hear. You just want me out because you are upset over the other thing. I was here long before you Lucas so you need to chill the **** out. Oscar and Jordan for the last time stop posting you see it's really pissing people off and ********s like Lucas would want me out of this crew in a heartbeat especially for something I didn't do. I'm cool with everyone in hear but this person and I don't need them getting upset with me over something so stupid.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't want you out of the crew because I lost to you. I'm mad that you pretend that set is meaningful and spread it around via video when I always say I don't like being recorded ever.

Other people have been complaining a lot about your buddies spamming our thread and forcing their way into our crew stuff and whatever, namely Vinnie and Minty. Pwii, Jordan, etc. are hella annoying and not in this crew, but they just spam our **** all day. If you weren't in the crew, it wouldn't happen.

Also, let's face it... The rest of us are weirdo kids that hang out together often (me and Dave being the exception since we're not in NY, but we're with each other a lot) and have many common interests and get along well at events. You're like...the odd man out a lot.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
There's no reason for Inui and Nakat to not get along. They have a lot in common. They're both foot fetishists for one.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I am not the oddman out first off. You don't even know what I like to do or who I get a long with. My only problem is you and how much of a messed up person you really are. If I wasn't here I guarantee this would still happen because of YOU you are not liked by a lot of people and I see why now. You are mad over a ****ing video game that got uploaded to youtube not by me are you serious? You see me telling P_wii and Jordan to stop so cut me so ****ing slack. Why do I even bother? You are Lucas lol. Face the facts you are not always right have a good day though.

@Ether: ew

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
guys before some of you try to vote nakat out, please remember what the reasoning behind it is for.

Inui lost a tourney set to nakat and it got uploaded and inui wants him out of the crew. thats basically it.

also inui i uploaded it on my own accord. nakat had nothing to do with it.

kelvintoogood (11:24:00 PM): hey
Tyrell Coleman (11:24:05 PM): sup
kelvintoogood (11:24:07 PM): im uploading you vs inui pretty soon
Tyrell Coleman (11:24:13 PM): Yea cool

Top Bottom