• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STPL - NY/NJ crew - Class of 2010 Da Bes!

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
You're dumb. It wasn't 10 or so.

It's 153, and counting.
You're funny. Those 150 ****-sure weren't from me.

I hope you had fun sitting there counting posts that you think are spam. How productive.

Really desperate to prove a point, aren't you? Lol

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Never said they were. When you search the username P_wii in our thread, there are 153 results; posts that he made in our thread.

I hope you had fun sitting there counting posts that you think are spam. How productive.
How stupid are you =/.

Uhh, dude, you keep coming back to a thread and arguing over something that has nothing to do with you...

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
This crew is mean as fuc yo, I heard most are online talk only tho
vcannino93 12:37 am
(12:37:33 AM): wow at pwii. tyrell was like "you guys shouldnt be mean to my friends on swf. just talk to them at tourneys". pwii has 150+ posts in our thread but said nothing to me offline, and now he's talking about us not saying things offline LOL

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
(12:37:33 AM): wow at pwii. tyrell was like "you guys shouldnt be mean to my friends on swf. just talk to them at tourneys". pwii has 150+ posts in our thread but said nothing to me offline, and now he's talking about us not saying things offline LOL
nah i hate white ppl sorry

NAKAT

Smash Champion
This was probably a long time ago and I was probably only referring to Ricky who I know for a fact would never do this. For the last time Oscar just leave.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Castlevania's music is really freakin good.
i agree.

i forgot to mention

Hippiedudes hair is top tier.
thought he was a chick from behind :D LOL

PD also needs to get on aib chat more for randomness lol
lmaooo this nikkah over hurr. smfh.

dude who the **** r u

ur ugly nucca ur a ****ing random EAT A SACK OF BABY ***** MOTHER****ER!!

nah i hate white ppl sorry
then u hate asian ppl

nukkah u no u gay

It's funny how most people don't know that.

Man, I wonder how many posts I have here.
/checks
make a tourney yo!!!!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Why so long? Minus apex ect.
July 1st - July 13th will be consumed with me studying for my 2 Calc tests and Final
July 10th - No Johns
July 17th - Probably nothing, but I hate going to back to back tourneys.
July 24th - Saffron
July 31st - See above, plus, a job could hurt this as well.
August - Beginning of the month is Apex. End of the month is MLG Raleigh, and the weeks in between people are moving back to school and it hurts attendance.

I'm probably hosting at the end of September.

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
Never said they were. When you search the username P_wii in our thread, there are 153 results; posts that he made in our thread.

How stupid are you =/.

Uhh, dude, you keep coming back to a thread and arguing over something that has nothing to do with you...
Everybody definitely knows about searching the post count or w/e you did lol.

I'm pretty stupid <33.

I like arguing. Especially when I'm bored. Is that so wrong? I'm only human.

..it's not like I'm the son of God or something...

EDIT:

If the spam from Oscar is such a problem..and you're such a genius, why haven't you reported him? Isn't it that simple?

Don't you have that Chibo mod guy to ban him?

Also, hasn't Vinnie been banned for spamming before? Hypocrisy to the max.

DAPHNE

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Everybody definitely knows about searching the post count or w/e you did lol.
Yup.

I'm pretty stupid <33.
We know.

If the spam from Oscar is such a problem..and you're such a genius, why haven't you reported him? Isn't it that simple?
Because it isn't enough, to the mod's eye, for an infraction. However, it's been pretty consistent. About a post a day for a few months, now.

Also, hasn't Vinnie been banned for spamming before? Hypocrisy to the max.

DAPHNE
Yup. Then a year later, here we are now. P_wii spamming a crew thread that he isn't even apart of, and me leaving because Tyrell's entire friend circle's posts are really stupid, childish, and unfunny.

These are all Vinnie's responses.

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
Yup.

Ikr.

We know.

Mhm.

Because it isn't enough, to the mod's eye, for an infraction. However, it's been pretty consistent. About a post a day for a few months, now.

Well, that's too bad now, isn't it?

Yup. Then a year later, here we are now. P_wii spamming a crew thread that he isn't even apart of, and me leaving because Tyrell's entire friend circle's posts are really stupid, childish, and unfunny.

Lol, so you're leaving your crew because of P_wii's spam? Rofl.

That's not stupid, childish or unfunny at all.

Ohh wait, yes it is.

These are all Vinnie's responses.
k

Filler.

EDIT:

Either way, Oscar and I aren't here for you and Vinnie or w/e.

We're here because Inui wants NAKAT out due to Terra uploading videos. Not to mention that he is the world's source of salt and he's hogging it all for himself. I want some salt...BUT NOOOOOO. He just gotta be salty.

But, that's over now so, it has obviously simmered down.

Now you guys are just sitting here arguing with me lol. It's merely entertainment for myself and many others. Why respond? It doesn't even matter anymore.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Jordan and Oscar aren't my entire friend circle I don't appreciate that. All of this arguing is unnecessary and they only came here because they hate that person. Either way this all needs to stop and be done with.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Minty and Vinnie leave this crew cause i posted african ppl on the thread, omfg, acting like if they both have never spammer a thread before with motha ****ing daphane all over the place. + I only come here when there's drama if u haven't noticed the lv of salt of this thread is ****ing enormous, always fights between ur members and It's all entertainment for me buddy so keep it up!!! genius

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
Minty and Vinnie leave this crew cause i posted african ppl on the thread, omfg, acting like if they both have never spammer a thread before with motha ****ing daphane all over the place. + I only come here when there's drama if u haven't noticed the lv of salt of this thread is ****ing enormous, always fights between ur members and It's all entertainment for me buddy so keep it up!!! genius
To translate this to...understandable English...

He basically says Vinnie and Minty are mad at Oscar for posting "the power of Africa."

Also, he's calling you guys hypocrites due to the fact that you all have spammed and trolled before. Furthermore, he says that you are all salty and being little girls over something so miniscule.

He also implies that this is the only crew that is breaking up due to one member losing to another. Cause, ultimately, that is what started all of this drama.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
To be honest the African spam was pretty funny and I am pretty sure Oscar didn't do it to piss anyone off. Nobody should leave because of silly spam or anything of that sort. We all have spammed and done silly **** before. Anyway what those two are doing has nothing to do with me at all. The reason all of this started was because the son of god realized selling groceries wasn't a wise choice so he got mad and began taking his anger out on his crew member for beating him. He doesn't realize he wad *****ing about something that's 2-3 weeks old and he wanted to kick me out because of it. He can definitely come up here and call me a child. All of this started because of this ******.
child now.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
To translate this to...understandable English...

He basically says Vinnie and Minty are mad at Oscar for posting "the power of Africa."
False, just his 150+ posts of utter nonsense and unfunny spam. Nothing in specific; it was all equally stupid.

Also, he's calling you guys hypocrites due to the fact that you all have spammed and trolled before. Furthermore, he says that you are all salty and being little girls over something so miniscule.
Obama once pooped in his pants when he was one year old. I guess he'll make a bad leader for president, right? /random analogy. Vinnie spamming on Cheese's page over a year ago on ONE occasion is significantly different than P_wii's constant annoyance... he's unwanted, and has been told this numerous times.

He also implies that this is the only crew that is breaking up due to one member losing to another. Cause, ultimately, that is what started all of this drama.
No, you're stupid, you don't know what you're talking about (yet again).

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
WE AREN'T MAD OVER THE RACIST PICTURES OR WHATEVER, JUST P_WII'S ******** SPAM aND HE WOULDN'T LEAVE THE THREAD. HE KEPT SPAMMING AND WOULDN'T LEAVE.

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
False, just his 150+ posts of utter nonsense and unfunny spam. Nothing in specific; it was all equally stupid.

You must really care about that, don't you?

Obama once pooped in his pants when he was one year old. I guess he'll make a bad leader for president, right? /random analogy. That analogy is actually the most random **** I have ever read in my life rofl. Good job.) Vinnie spamming on Cheese's page over a year ago on ONE occasion is significantly different than P_wii's constant annoyance... he's unwanted, and has been told this numerous times.

That's too bad isn't it (yet again)?

No, you're stupid, you don't know what you're talking about (yet again).

Do you care to explain? Like, if I'm so stupid (said with no justification lol), enlighten me. Elucidate your standpoint to my understanding.
Lol You're a really good comedian. And I hope you're callin Oscar stupid. I mean, I was only translating what he said since he fails at typing.

Top Bottom