• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STPL - NY/NJ crew - Class of 2010 Da Bes!

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Inui i really owe you for helping me, it helped alot.

I'm using meta now for the most part, it's so much easier it's ********. My 2 week old mk should not do better than my 2 year old marth -__________________________-

And, MK is good in teams :D

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Minty beat my azz but keeps losing to people I normally beat (Chibo, John12346, Jash, Kirin)...

wtf Minty step it up

gotta him 'em wit dat spearmint more

stay fresh, dawg

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol @ NAKAT going around uploading our tournament set where I played the worst ever and bragging about it (even if not directly) and pretending it's legit

I have requested many times to never have sets of me uploaded, even ones I win, and he violated this and is spreading that humiliating set around on AiB. I was playing at my worst. I don't even want me playing well uploaded, and he's spreading me being horrible. I have enough BS, lies, and bias to deal with constantly, and now losing to a random Fox is added to that. Screw NAKAT.

I refuse to be in the same crew as that kid. Either he leaves or I leave.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
lol @ NAKAT going around uploading our tournament set where I played the worst ever and bragging about it (even if not directly) and pretending it's legit

I have requested many times to never have sets of me uploaded, even ones I win, and he violated this and is spreading that humiliating set around on AiB. I was playing at my worst. I don't even want me playing well uploaded, and he's spreading me being horrible. I have enough BS, lies, and bias to deal with constantly, and now losing to a random Fox is added to that. Screw NAKAT.

I was here long before you so I'm not going anywhere nor am I bragging to anyone. You don't know how to take a loss especially being you lost to a crew mate. Too bad I am not a random Fox and screw you too. It's funny people come to "ME" telling "ME" good job and it isn't me running around saying "I WON DERP". In your world when you win your opponent sucks and you are some god, but when you lose you played at your worst ever in your life I don't want to hear that ****. It's a videogame and you are arguing over it with a 16 year old but have fun buddy ;)

jbandrew

Smash Lord

Did HE violate this or did Ksizzle/JG violate this? I saw the vid on Ksizzle's account so it obviously wasn't NAKAT that uploaded it. You have to understand that he's proud of his win. Even if you played @ ur worst a win is a win and he's happy he was able to accomplish that. If you have that mch of a problem with vids of u being uploaded then take it up with the people who uploaded it, not NAKAT.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Did HE violate this or did Ksizzle/JG violate this? I saw the vid on Ksizzle's account so it obviously wasn't NAKAT that uploaded it. You have to understand that he's proud of his win. Even if you played @ ur worst a win is a win and he's happy he was able to accomplish that. If you have that mch of a problem with vids of u being uploaded then take it up with the people who uploaded it, not NAKAT.
From the way he sees it I ran around and told everyone. Even if I wanted to it shouldn't be a problem he gets mad over baby **** lol xD.

FACT: At Dooms we played in tournament with both matches being one stock each. After the tournament you didn't claim to be playing so terrible I wonder why ;). From what Oscar told me days ago Orion has beaten inui about 8 or more times this season and after every set Inui claimed he played bad. The excuses are getting old buddy.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I was here long before you so I'm not going anywhere nor am I bragging to anyone. You don't know how to take a loss especially being you lost to a crew mate. Too bad I am not a random Fox and screw you too. It's funny people come to "ME" telling "ME" good job and it isn't me running around saying "I WON DERP". In your world when you win your opponent sucks and you are some god, but when you lose you played at your worst ever in your life I don't want to hear that ****. It's a videogame and you are arguing over it with a 16 year old but have fun buddy ;)
I took my loss to Minty just fine. I took my loss to Anti just fine in both singles and teams. I am content with losing as long as I am satisfied with how I played and that the person I lost to is capable of beating me even if I'm playing well.

You are not capable of beating me if I'm even close to playing well.

I have repeatedly asked to not have anything of me ever uploaded. I will never play on those Wiis that force you to save matches. ksizzle and JG have repeatedly lied to me when I asked them to not upload my matches, saying they won't, but then they do.

Then you upload it on AiB, which is going to force me to deal with more bias, BS, and being massively underrated and thought of as garbage, which is not something I enjoy. You definitely should be aware of how I feel about sets of me being uploaded. I make it obvious and state it often.

It's not just a video game. Anyone that thinks that is just being ********. We're playing it for money and pride and it's a large part of our social network. Smash stopped being "just a video game" for people like me half a decade ago.

FACT: At Dooms we played in tournament with both matches being one stock each. After the tournament you didn't claim to be playing so terrible I wonder why ;). From what Oscar told me days ago Orion has beaten inui about 8 or more times this season and after every set Inui claimed he played bad. The excuses are getting old buddy.
He beat me 5 times, I beat him 1 time, and I have SDed in every set with him.

I played badly even in the set I won. He just played worse.

If I play badly, I say it. Plain and simple. I don't care if it bothers you.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I took my loss to Minty just fine. I took my loss to Anti just fine in both singles and teams. I am content with losing as long as I am satisfied with how I played and that the person I lost to is capable of beating me even I'm playing well.

I have repeatedly asked to not have anything of me ever uploaded. I will never play on those Wiis that force you to save matches. ksizzle and JG have repeatedly lied to me when I asked them to not upload my matches, saying they won't, but then they do.

Then you upload it on AiB, which is going to force me to deal with more bias, BS, and being massively underrated and thought of as garbage, which is not something I enjoy. You definitely should be aware of how I feel about sets of me being uploaded. I make it obvious and state it often.

It's not just a video game. Anyone that thinks that is just being ********. We're playing it for money and pride and it's a large part of our social network. Smash stopped being "just a video game" for people like me half a decade ago.

Hey Genius, I upload all of the matches that are recorded of me and uploaded to YOUTUBE BY "SOME ONE ELSE". NINJA EDD is up there too why should it matter though lol. By the way the only time I have seen you talk about how much you hate being uploaded is today.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
I took my loss to Minty just fine. I took my loss to Anti just fine in both singles and teams. I am content with losing as long as I am satisfied with how I played and that the person I lost to is capable of beating me even I'm playing well.

He beat me 5 times, I beat him 1 time, and I have SDed in every set with him.

I played badly even in the set I won. He just played worse.

If I play badly, I say it. Plain and simple. I don't care if it bothers you.

oh ****.. i see. Well to be fair NAKAT should take the ones from AIB down so he doesn't violate ur no video code. But that's just my say in this..

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ninja Edd doesn't have an army of haters. Ninja Edd doesn't have to deal with tons of bias. Ninja Edd isn't massively underrated. Ninja Edd isn't even known. There's a big difference.

You don't understand that you're embarrassing me and will force me to deal with more bias and hate now.

I twostocked Doom twice the other day, but I'd never upload that garbage or brag about it, because I could tell he was playing horrifyingly bad, and I even told him after that, that I don't even think that win is legit.

Beating people at their worst isn't worth being uploaded or even talked about. It doesn't prove anything.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Ninja Edd doesn't have an army of haters. Ninja Edd doesn't have to deal with tons of bias. Ninja Edd isn't massively underrated. Ninja Edd isn't even known. There's a big difference.

You don't understand that you're embarrassing me and will force me to deal with more bias and hate now.

I twostocked Doom twice the other day, but I'd never upload that garbage or brag about it, because I could tell he was playing horrifyingly bad, and I even told him after that, that I don't even think that win is legit.

Beating people at their worst isn't worth being uploaded or even talked about. It doesn't prove anything.
For the last time, I didn't brag about anything people came to me. Anyway I haven't been around as many years as you to know "whats when you are playing good". So I went by what Keitaro and Ksizzle said, and from the way you act they might have just been right.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
N00b, if you can't tell when someone is off (especially by the amount I was off in our last set), then you have no idea how good people actually are.

I know I'm not better than Doom by enough to massacre him that badly. He should take me to last stock or even take a game at least. How badly I beat him was just ridiculous, and I could clearly see his mistakes the whole set. I know what Doom is like when he's on, and he was far from that.

That's not a win I'd upload even though I won. It's not legit, because I beat Doom at like 60-70% at best. Wins that aren't legit shouldn't matter. Beating people when they are playing very poorly means nothing.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
N00b, if you can't tell when someone is off (especially by the amount I was off in our last set), then you have no idea how good people actually are.

I know I'm not better than Doom by enough to massacre him that badly. He should take me to last stock or even take a game at least. How badly I beat him was just ridiculous, and I could clearly see his mistakes the whole set. I know what Doom is like when he's on, and he was far from that.

That's not a win I'd upload even though I won. It's not legit, because I beat Doom at like 60-70% at best. Wins that aren't legit shouldn't matter. Beating people when they are playing very poorly means nothing.
I'm a n00b and you can't take a loss bye bye now :3

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm a n00b and you can't take a loss bye bye now :3
I'm pretty sure I took my loss to Minty that day well, as well as my loss to Anti in doubles and my loss to Anti in singles at Gauntlet.

So, like, you're wrong. I already explained myself. Losses when I'm content with how I played are tolerable to me.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
hippiedudecm 9:01 pm
lol
why u argue with him lol
now i have to read wall of texts now
and thats bad because your making me exert energy to read it
uggh fml

lol just beat nakat in the next tourney, where u feel ur 100%

Zucco

Smash Master
I enjoyed this thread today.