• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

stop bumping this my god

13th Nightmare

Smash Cadet
I played someone in my friend roster that hacked, and it was good fun. We played on Target Pratice level 1 for a I don't know how long, and we did a lot of damage to each other. But other than that, I have been hack free when it comes to playing a VS Anyone match

Energy Whip

Smash Cadet
Meh, Does not bother me I just either use Peach to jump and hang on her Umbrella while there just on the side jumping and kicking as Random Characters, I've once seen someone fall and they was floating for the whole match and It was a Draw. D:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Why anyone continues to play With Anyone is beyond me. Swap friend codes with people!
uh we do

at least i do - plus i do enjoy running into hackers, they make me laugh at the unexpected **** they do

also i have a request for you hackers, turn on the manaphy code so every time a pokeball spawns we get to switch characters LOL i love that code so much

also thanks pink luigi you made my morning lol

shadowtroop

Smash Ace
uh we do

at least i do - plus i do enjoy running into hackers, they make me laugh at the unexpected **** they do

also i have a request for you hackers, turn on the manaphy code so every time a pokeball spawns we get to switch characters LOL i love that code so much

also thanks pink luigi you made my morning lol
as much as us hackers would love to do that, the wifi pokeball rarely works :(

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
And it disconnects you if it doesn't work. :mad:
Luckily though, I'll give anyone who find me a fun time since I have seven stages to choose. One is really fun. It's a black hole with no floor so it's a fight to try to survive a much as you can. Too bad you can't save replays there...

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
uh, when ever i get a hacker with that code turned on, i also turn on pokeballs. I sometimes see other legendarys [Mew], but from my experiance we always got manaphy.

Luckily though, I'll give anyone who find me a fun time since I have seven stages to choose. One is really fun. It's a black hole with no floor so it's a fight to try to survive a much as you can. Too bad you can't save replays there...
I've been to that stage once, but i got disconnected after everyone 'fell through' and died.

Roarbase

Smash Rookie
I had both things happen to me, at the same time!! I was triple teamed, while on target smash lvl 1. Then, the next stage was just all black. You couldn't fall of either. I thought that the game had collapsed into itself and that all hope for human kind was lost. it pissed me off. lots

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
I had both things happen to me, at the same time!! I was triple teamed, while on target smash lvl 1. Then, the next stage was just all black. You couldn't fall of either. I thought that the game had collapsed into itself and that all hope for human kind was lost. it pissed me off. lots
Lost hope for humanity over taunt spammers and a hacker? That might have been me.

D

Deleted member

I might be the person you're describing. I hack Brawl with The Homebrew Channel and use codes to select Homerun Contest and stuff. I do it to try to make everyone quit basic Brawl.

Zero Suit Sonic

Smash Rookie
I faced a Warioman in Basic Brawl before! I wuz getting my a** kicked by him when I wuz Sonic/Zero Suit Samus. He just kept taunting me! He taunted so much that it wasn't even funny...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I might be the person you're describing. I hack Brawl with The Homebrew Channel and use codes to select Homerun Contest and stuff. I do it to try to make everyone quit basic Brawl.
LAMO, this would be crazy enough to work. XD

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
So due to your own dissatisfaction with basic brawl, you decide to make it even worse for those that actually do want to play it?

Thats rather sad.
Nor are you hacker, you are a cheater. Unless you made the codes then you are both.

shadowtroop

Smash Ace

That's actually custom stages on wifi. It's black if you haven't played a custom stage in training mode, and will desync.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
That's actually custom stages on wifi. It's black if you haven't played a custom stage in training mode, and will desync.
I know. I pick that stage after I picked all the others (that don't trap you). The reason why I pick it last is because no replays. I've never gotten desynched before. Unless I forgot I played in a custom stage before picking it.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
theres a code for WM but everyone who makes codes is afraid of brawl becoming Metriod prime 2 or somthing...
You mean Hunters...Prime 2 doesn't have any online (it's for Gamecube, after all).

But yeah, I tried the Target Test code on With Anyone twice quite a while ago. The first time it was fine, the second time it lagged like hell until it finally stopped. I was multitasking so I sort of ignored it to see if it was going to work again and a half an hour later it was still frozen in the same place. So yeah.

Other than that, I haven't run into any hackers.

rED023b

Smash Apprentice
NNID
himanattsu
I hack it all the time. I usualy pick random though. I'll send you to HRC, All Star waiting room, or control room as I see fit.

Apollo$

Smash Ace
Hackers are funny people and provide much need lulz to basic brawl. Doing a simon says with a hacker controlling 3 of the same character is golden

SolarChimecho

Smash Apprentice
I don't often play "With Anyone" anymore, but the fact that im seeing hackers on there increases my chances of playing it again.

Giga bowser online loooool

Top Bottom