• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

StigmaB combo vid - apply here!

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
inspired by the rocky combo vid, and nostalgically thinking of my first smash season gone by, i have decided that i would like to make a video compilation of stigmaB more awesome moments. preferably amazing combos, kos or incredible di.

please post links and label the time of the awesomeness as to make this much easier for me. will try to take everyone's suggestions, but there's a fair bit to go through!

Attila_

BRoomer
honestly we dont have too much video footage, so i think ill accept anything that has been filmed at a stigmaB event.

actually, im pretty sure cao has some vids that never went up...

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Oh this sounds like a good idea, if i manage to fluke some awesome combo at a stigma, Ill pass it onto you guys ^_^ (although im pretty sure others will come up with better footage)

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
...Does this mean I have to keep all those matches I have on my laptop for people?

Nah, joking; I'm off Uni now, If I can muster up some effort, I'll copy everything across to another Trio of DVDs.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
If you upload things to youtube,

as the account owner you can download the converted mp4s of them from the "My Uploads" section.
You'd get the highest quality that YT has.
Good for storage for that purpose.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
combo into 9 on earl last stigma...
double buckets....
none of it recorded >_>

Dekar289

Smash Hero
...Does this mean I have to keep all those matches I have on my laptop for people?

Nah, joking; I'm off Uni now, If I can muster up some effort, I'll copy everything across to another Trio of DVDs.
could compress the files first buddy, i bet they're unnecessarily huge

Splice

Smash Hero
In the losers final against Swordsaint, whilst the actual matches were bad, Im pretty sure i did some sort of good thing on my first stock lol.

my 0-death on Ledge in crews.
I mean sure, it might be n00by now, but from what i can tell it's just a showcase of this year in smash, and at the time that was pretty cool.

It'd be good if you could put the combos in order of when they happened, that'd make it much more fun to watch and analyse.

Also Ledge is going to upload my set against Tibs from October Stigma soon, If there is anything good in them I'll point it out.

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
But I like quality on my vids. Oh, wait, I guess that only applies to vids with me in them, heh.

In all seriousness, yeah, probably should do some compressing/uploading to YouTube, Someone bug me over December Month.

Attila_

BRoomer
looking back on smash a couple of months ago really does make me cringe, but i wanna showcase our year of smash, and the nooby combos and kos that come with it. at this point, im just dling everything off youtube via idesktoptv, and for some reason, my video making software doesnt like mp4s, so this seems like the easiest way for me to do it. unless someone feels like sending raw files internationally?

more suggestions please.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Even tho i get completely owned, that combo Afro did on me in that crew battle one time underneath smashville or something was pretty **** awesome.

Attila_

BRoomer
lol i actually just found that vid less than five minutes ago. dw, everyone will be owned in the vid (my crew match against cobalt O_o). ill be fair :D

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
this is the cutest dedication ever <3

i look forward to the ****, or lack of

in other wubing news i am in an amazing hotel in osaka weeeeew

everytihng here is so.... CUTE

tedeth

Smash Master
If you have an extra 2-3 min you can just have wario jumping around avoiding damage.

But no I did some pretty nice combos with him.

Also did someone say... shield breaks?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
remember my rocky peach combo (not the turnip one)?

upthrow > up-turnip > nair > downsmash > fair

now thats a combo

Splice

Smash Hero
Please use Schism by Tool for the "Splice" section (coz there will be a section devoted to me, right?)
I've won many a match just because that song was playing on Vermys lovely musicmaka' 5000.

Angry Music will suffice, if need be, i guess...

T.REX

Smash Apprentice
use pendulum attila.

i have some real badarse marth / captain falcon combos on my wii (lol bryan getting ***** off stage)
but no way of getting them onto a computer.

any suggestions?

Attila_

BRoomer
you could always send them to someone who can...

ok, originally i was only going to include stigmaB matches, but since there really isnt much footage, much less amazing footage, i have decided to open it up to any matches played by regular stigmaB attendees between the start and end times of the season. this should increase the quality of the video by a decent amount methinks.

suggestions are very welcome. talk to me on msn about it if you want my opinion on something, or would like to show me some youtube footage to put on the video.

shmotsauce@hotmail.com

oh, and bryan's song will definately be on there somewhere. ill work it in for sure hahaha

kupo

Smash Lord
Filter and Crystal Method - Can you trip like I do?

Haha, despite the title, its a pretty neat song.

Anything from The Prodigy (Fat of the land) has decent songs on it.

Attila_

BRoomer
the prodigy would definately work well, but first i gotta get footage together. which is why im calling for suggestions all the time! particular if anyone can remember amazing things that splice/jei/earl/afro cause i know they have, but cant remember where to find the. and i have a 1000 (not a typo) word vocab test tomorrow... and this isnt exactly a one off *sigh*

earla

Smash Lord
nothing i've done was recorded mate that i recall.

good luck with your test.

Afropony

Smash Lord
Splice and I have some pretty amazing stuff saved onto our wii's, I could send it over to you if I had your Wii code if we're doing that sort of thing.

Attila_

BRoomer
i has no wireless in japan... if you put it on youtube ill get it... otherwise you could mail it to me :)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
at a stigma ages ago, vsing wayne, he was sheik i was game and watch, i'm on 2 stock he's on 1, he kills me, and when i respawn i drop down, predict his roll and get a 9, gg

check your wiis, i saved the replay
lol

Afropony

Smash Lord
At a meet at Nix's I'm Sheik, Nix is someone (doesn't really matter) He's on 0% I'm on mid %'s playing on Smashville. I grab him and fthrow, he spotdodges and I pivotgrab him and Bthrow, I fair him, he jumps and I fair him again, I land on the moving platform jump towards him and Bair him 3 times where he is no longer able to recover.

Was probably one of the best "combos" I've pulled off.

Splice

Smash Hero
Anything from the October Stigma where i played tibs in the finals, where i do cool stuff, anything from there is good. That match where i combo swordsaint on Smashville from 0-73% doesnt seem to exist anymore, which is a pity.

The best combo's from me are always against Earl or Tibs, and on one occasion that set where i beat Afropony IIRC.

Also yeah, Afro and I have wii's full of replays, so if you have a shortage of Afro-combo we could find a way to give it to you (unlikely)... Ledge might have some matches of us though, and other things?

Top Bottom