• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stay for Breakfast: Game and Watch Interview Thread; Current: Questions for Hylian

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Stay for Breakfast

Game and Watch Interview Thread!

Heyo, Game and Watchers! Why don't we have one of these? XP Lol! So yeah! A way to make us all closer is to do an interview thread! This will work exactly like the old one!
Everyone will nominate who they want to interview for a week. At the end of the week the person with the most votes will be chosen to be interviewed. After that everyone will ask a series of questions for another week. I will then select and gather some of the questions and interview the person whom is chosen. I'll either IM/PM interviewee with the questions for them to answer. Once you're ready just send me a reply back~!

Les Rules:
1. No spamming
2. Keep questions reasonable and tolerable. No out of the line questions.
3. Try not to get side track/side conversations!
4. Keep this thread going! Don't let it die, guys!!

Links: Example Thread

So who should we start off with?

Who We're Interviewing This Week:

Interview 1: UTD Zac

Interview 2: PentaSalia

Interview 3: Kaak

Interview 4: Lou

Interview 5: Vinnie

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
obvious vote is obvious
i vote for UTDzack lol

then after him....hmm
id like hebrew hammer to be next=p\

edit:
we should all think of questions too,G&W baconstorm!

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
UTDZac first honestly.

hopefully someone nominates me. That'd be hella kewl. (:

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Zac OR NoJ.
Starting with our current best or our melee best wouldn't be a bad note to start off with.

Kewl isnt kewl enough!

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Zac

he makes me smile

actually he doesn't

ti's more of a "good stuff Zac hell yeah awesome move/OH SNAP awesome 9 Zac/Can I have your babies, Zac"

but hey smiling and having babies, same difference right?

I always assume when people smile at me they want to do things to me, that's why my 4th grade teacher is in jail until 2017

That's irrelevant though, I want Zac

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
I think we should ask questions for like a couple of days, and have Zac answer them all at once.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
utdack wont be around for 4-5 days=/

maybe we should choose someone else

also wouldnt be better to have the questions set already:o
like come up with a standard list

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
if Zac wont be around for a couple of days, i say we do Penta till Zac gets back. (:

izzy24

Smash Ace
serious question to Zac: is GAW only a doubles character, or can he enter singles and be good? i REALLY wanna know ur opinion on this.

and a funny question: are u really keeping count of all those 9's on ur profile? LOL

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Guys, feel free to start asking question while he is away. It will give you time to come up with some good ones, and it'll likely be nice for him to have most of the questions right there when he gets back so he can answer them in a single sitting.

---
My first question to Zac is as follows: What are your favorite moves of each category? What are, in your opinion, the BEST moves of each category? Examples would be Tilts (this includes jab and dash attack), Smashes, Aerials, and B moves.

Pretty much, which are your favorite moves as far as moves go, and how does this correspond with which moves are actually the best, in your eyes.
---

I'll have more, hopefully, later. For now, you can have this one.

TheHebrewHammer

Smash Apprentice
Do you think GnW can be highered on the tier list,?I think that a lot of GnW players are improving significantly.

Do you think the problem with GnW players not doing well is because they are being to predictable or because the lack of GnW players?

What move is your best K.O. move?

What matchup do you hate the most?

Why do you love shiba puppies soo much?

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Yeah, Zac is a pretty sexy dude. Today too, except she's totally not a dude.

My Zac question will be: What was up with Cyan GW for so long man? There is only one GW and that's Default black. The other colors are OK though, but yellow and Cyan and the FAIL GWs.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
we have so many threads that just waste time...No offense today.
we've already pretty much covered everything lol...what more is there to say about G&W?:ohwell:
if anyone wants a discussion,they're free to start one but for now these boards are pretty dead lol so let's just be silly for now xP

Splice

Smash Hero
I dont think this is silly. We do still need lots of tactical discussion yes.

But this sorta of thing encourages motivation/dedication to GaW, and it's the sorta stuff that might attract new players. These threads are good.

My question for UTD Zac - "How many Game and Watches does it take to juggle, cook breakfast, tame a lion, play blackjack, catch eggs*, dodge tools, and save people from a burning building?"
;)

Oh and...
*Is this the Egg game what your last avatar with the chook was a reference to?

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
How often, zac, do you travel out of state? Also, do you plan on coming to Florida for mlg or any other tournies in the near future?

Also, what's your favorite dish? (If you visit fl I may just cook it and bring it to the tournie :D )

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
I mean I would love to find more ways to d*ck ride another player but I think I wont.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I mean I would love to find more ways to d*ck ride another player but I think I wont.
the thread isn't for meatriding, it's to add a sense of unity to these boards

Nobody cares about GW so maybe some insight into why some of the players use him will increase GW play and interest

You could always make a srs topic, Nobody is stopping you

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Yeah. The purpose for the interview threads is to ask questions and to get to know each other better. Not only that you may learn some nice things about play styles. They work really nicely in other character threads and I enjoy them, just the Game and Watch boards are so.. yeah.. Hopefully interview thread we can gain insight on each other learn new things, learn new styles, just learn about that person in general. They're a huge success in other threads. )': But if you guys don't want this then it can be closed.

Bleh, GnW. >.>;

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
soviets been the only one sour about it:p

don't mind him it's just how he is(<3),but the majority of us like it,so keep it lol

i'm still thinking of my question,i want it to be clever D:<

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
people I like on game and watch boards:
Today
Penta
Kaak
Kewl
Zac
JKBUK (only cause hes a fellow michigander, btw you need to be more active.)
Publix (only for his pic on the photo thread.)
Phen (rogue wave T- shirt)

btw guys check my aib page out...its awesome http://allisbrawl.com/profile/thesoviet.ai

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Today you should really have all the questions organized in the OP >.<
i don't think anyone wants to scroll down 3 pages of stuff lol D:

you probably don't want to either V_V
butyou're the OP,lulz

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Oh~ I've already planned on doing that. I was going to have a post of the questions AND the answers. XP Instead of just the questions.

And <3 Soviet ~!
:D <3 Today

See penta I iz not sour.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Well in that case I ,SmileyFace, premier GW main, will answer all the questions

Q: serious question to Zac: is GAW only a doubles character, or can he enter singles and be good? i REALLY wanna know ur opinion on this.

A: No.

Q: and a funny question: are u really keeping count of all those 9's on ur profile?
A: Yes.

Q: What are your favorite moves of each category? What are, in your opinion, the BEST moves of each category? Examples would be Tilts (this includes jab and dash attack), Smashes, Aerials, and B moves.
A: I'd have to agree with you there, valid point.

Q: Do you think GnW can be highered on the tier list,?I think that a lot of GnW players are improving significantly. Do you think the problem with GnW players not doing well is because they are being to predictable or because the lack of GnW players?A: Consider this. If you have 99 bottles of beer on the wall, you probably have way to many shelves to begin with, You know?

OKay guys enough questions for today, I didn't become the very best like no one ever was sitting around answering questions. I used a gameshark.

Top Bottom