• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

started using falcon

lildudespider

Smash Rookie
ive dropped all characters and picked up the so called bottom of the bottom tier groups
i will only use the worst characters as the game has been destroyed by the use of tiers and overpowered characters, i am going to start playing as only captain falcon, jigglypuff and the worst characters in everyone's opinions. please post any characters you find to be absolute crap, i will start playing as them as well :D

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
MK is absolute crap
Absolute crap? I'd have to go with MK, DDD, Snake, and possibly G&W: These characters are the worst and they are bad to play with, as they are bad.

Did I mention they were bad?

Lionman

Smash Champion
Top tiers dont need skill

MK Requieres 0 points of skill
DDD Requieres 5 points
Snake requieres 10 points

And falcon requieres 200 skill points

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz

DDD Requieres 5 points

And falcon requieres OVER 9000 skill points
^
fix'd

lildudespider

Smash Rookie
Captain falson was crapped out and flushed down, however his down air and windmills pwn MK

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord

DDD Requieres 5 points

And falcon requieres OVER 9000 skill points
^
fix'd
So in a way, my arguement was correct. Falcon players have more skill than any other character main in the entire game. XD

chaos_

Smash Journeyman
you people are so dumb every character takes skill exept for mk. and capt falcon doesn't even take that much skill. all you people want to do is become the next gimpyfish and try to get respect from doing that.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
you people are so dumb every character takes skill exept for mk. and capt falcon doesn't even take that much skill. all you people want to do is become the next gimpyfish and try to get respect from doing that.
So youre saying if you main a low tier then your just doing it for credit ? If so then everyone should main MK.

Majora_younglink

Smash Apprentice
Not really. Higher tier characters are easier to pick up and get good with while lower tiers are the opposite.

And I doubt anyones trying to do that. Thats just plain stupid to play a character just to get credit.

Falcom Pawnch!

Smash Rookie
ive dropped all characters and picked up the so called bottom of the bottom tier groups
i will only use the worst characters as the game has been destroyed by the use of tiers and overpowered characters, i am going to start playing as only captain falcon, jigglypuff and the worst characters in everyone's opinions. please post any characters you find to be absolute crap, i will start playing as them as well :D
I lol'ed. YES!

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
That's right, I admit it guys. I don't use Falcon becuase F-Zero is my other favorite game. Chaos blew my cover. I want to be GimpyFish. NO!

When I picked him up, I didn't have any idea that the poor guy was gonna be considered low. I'm not trying to attack you, Marth is actually one to take skill as well. It's just that Falcon is exceptional.

Falcom Pawnch!

Smash Rookie
That's right, I admit it guys. I don't use Falcon becuase F-Zero is my other favorite game. Chaos blew my cover. I want to be GimpyFish. NO!

When I picked him up, I didn't have any idea that the poor guy was gonna be considered low. I'm not trying to attack you, Marth is actually one to take skill as well. It's just that Falcon is exceptional.
^Lmao.

I picked him up because I been CF since SSB for 64. I'm not going to stop because he was nurffed. Long live CF.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Poeple say that he "died" and all but really, that fact that he is in all 3 smash games was a small part of my decision to use him.

Top Bottom