• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starfurry 5 results. Thanks to everyone; it's been a good run.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i love u kirbykaze your to funny

kage i can do anything raynex can do.. i just do gay stuff cause i play to win but thats y raynex has more fans =(

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
raynex is gay, he just disguises it as being cool with pretty waveshines and stuff

jman isn't afraid to gay it up to win

neither am i, for that matter, but i also fail so i'm a failure

/emo

/wrists

edit: vwins is like unaffected by anything it's disturbing >_< i'm pretty sure a bomb could go off in the middle of a bracket match and he'd be like "why did you pause?"

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
i love u kirbykaze your to funny

kage i can do anything raynex can do.. i just do gay stuff cause i play to win but thats y raynex has more fans =(
Hopefully I'll get to the point where a combination of offense/defense will make me a top player. Not too much camping, or too much aggro. Either will get you killed, and both are boring in their own respects. I'm telling you, it feels alot better when you beat Peach, Jiggs or Ganon without super camping. :laugh:

The path I'm trying to take, people naturally find more interesting. Jesus you know I <3 you, but you even said it yourself to me at ROM. The game is boring (for you), camping is boring.

The perfect Fox to me would be like a combination of PC's pressure/offense game, with M2k's defensive/edge-guard game. Being able to switch between the two effortlessly in match-ups would be so sick.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Thats my definition of playing perfect. Clearly, Jman, DJ, M2k, Cactus and all the other pros have their own views on playing properly. Some of them are super defensive, some of them are more on the aggressive side. There has only been one player I know of that has successfully mixed both at top level.

PC Chris.

I also believe this applies to KDJ, but to a lesser extent.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
it's true though. i think in my entire smash career of playing you, i have seen you produce 4 emotions.

1) standard vwins
2) lol vwins
3) concentrated vwins
4) >_> vwins (you know, when you look up and roll your eyes or go "pfft" because something gay happened)

edit: i think being unaffected by anything is pretty close to playing perfectly, in terms of mindset. the crowd, gayness that occurs, and whatever is really hard to ignore.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I have the perfect Fox in every aspect except combo game. Which sucks. Because combos are mucho importante. :(

Just kidding. ^^ I don't know how to camp. And I'm bad at super offstage edgeguarding. And my tech skill and reaction time tend to be super inconsistent randomly, but I hide it well with my MINDGAMES ooooooOOOOOooooo. Yeah I said it, *****es.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Hopefully I'll get to the point where a combination of offense/defense will make me a top player. Not too much camping, or too much aggro. Either will get you killed, and both are boring in their own respects. I'm telling you, it feels alot better when you beat Peach, Jiggs or Ganon without super camping. :laugh:

The path I'm trying to take, people naturally find more interesting. Jesus you know I <3 you, but you even said it yourself to me at ROM. The game is boring (for you), camping is boring.

The perfect Fox to me would be like a combination of PC's pressure/offense game, with M2k's defensive/edge-guard game. Being able to switch between the two effortlessly in match-ups would be so sick.
i think my offense game pretty good its just my defensive is better

but your right the game is boring to me now so thats y i picked up falco =)

Top Bottom