• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~~~STARFURRY 2007~~~~~ Mississauga, Canada, POST PWNED.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
PLEASE dont make it at the same place as before, it was hell getting to there, and ESPECIALLY getting back..... dont even make me begin....

Scintillatedseed

Smash Journeyman
PLEASE dont make it at the same place as before, it was hell getting to there, and ESPECIALLY getting back..... dont even make me begin....
hahahaha, yeah seriously. I remember what hapepend last time, but if we leave early things should be... better. BUt honestly i'd like antoher location, that place is hell getting to. It took me over 2 hours to get there, and I live in toronto. Toronto and mississauga aren't such lengths away without a car.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Look, I'm not going tosay anything until something is confirmed. Just sit still for a while. As for your questions, well...

64 was a complete failure last time, so that's not going to happen this time. As for entry fees, they'll be the same as last time. Per person: 15 for singles, 10 for doubles, 5 for low tier. Crews will probably have to go too, but later in the night we can do a friendly one.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Grmo. What did I tell you?!

Dude do it weekend after Dave's bi-weekly. Thats the last weekend of August i believe.

Don't forget to COME to the bi-weekly too. :D

Top Bottom