• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starcraft TWO thread

Squidster

Smash Ace
Post your info and be added to the list! (NOTE: To find your identifier number click on "add friend" under your friend's list)

Started adding races.

Squidster Z - Squidster.404
Lovage T - esoh.434
Nashun P - Nashun.204
Nytestrider - RiceEel.323
pocky - horizonflash.785
JTB Z - locoroco.872
blueb3rry Z - Matt.2561
Connor - ShuShu.569
Taj - Taj.523
Lucien Z - lucien.533
Falcomist - Falcomist.148
Spazzums - Spazz.152
Tafokints - tafokints.107
Incronaut - Incronaut.646
Deku Scurb - dekuschrub.250
Signia - Signia.524

Squidster

Smash Ace
fuuuu

end of the king of the beta tournament was so ****en epic.

Everyone post here with your battle.net account if you wanna be added. Once things start to settle i'll update with who's in what leagues and things like that.

4 AM... maybe its time for bed...

Lovage

Smash Hero
kotb tournament was amazing

i watched the last 3 hours and now have to study for 2 finals and write a paper...oh yeah :)

i'll pick up a copy tomorrow, if they dont have any at gamestop i'll get it online

Lovage

Smash Hero
add me!!!!

esoh.434

i havn't done my placements yet but last phase of beta i was rank 7-9 platinum
who wants to play??!?!?!?!@?!?!?!!?

Lovage

Smash Hero
LMFAO

placement in retail was so much easier than placement in beta jesus christ

add me if anyone wants to play esoh.434

Squidster

Smash Ace
Updated the first post

I've been going through the campaign on brutal difficult.... that **** is hard as hell. I'll be down to 2v2 though, lovage.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
what should i do to learn how to play

aside from being ***** over and over

Squidster

Smash Ace
day9 is amazing

my favorite quote from him was when he was talking about his grandma and he compares his attempts to tell his grand ma what he does with trying to teach ESP to Hellen Keller.

"its when you can see what the other person is thinkin-- well..... its like you can hear their thoughts.... well......

ok its like if theres brail, on their minds, and you can--.... **** it its not even that cool"

Lovage

Smash Hero
**** you jeff's cousin he's appealing TO THE MASSES to foster E-SPORTS IN THE WEST what more do you want

Squidster

Smash Ace
lol hd and husky are both cool but neither are particularly good at the game / insightful (hd was indeed getting a lot wrong during those games.)

But like lovage said they're for the masses, the fact that they have 140k subs alone is getting esports noticed. There's been npr stories on hd and husky, they're getting attention which is pretty cool.

Lovage

Smash Hero
LOL when i got promoted it created a new league or something so after 1 win i'm rank 1 diamond O.o

Squidster

Smash Ace
haha

i saw some screenshots of some the first few diamond leagues that have like dozens of pro players and the top 10-15 all have like 700 points...

I guess division rank doesn't REALLY mean much being rank 1in diamond is pretty sweet XD

i just did my placements today... (i have my kerrigan portrait from campaign finally... lol)... placements are so easy

Top Bottom