• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starcraft Thread

Adam M!

Smash Lord
well for one this isn't a court of law. there is no "burden of proof" on anyone. i mean, for what? to win a ****ty internet argument to feel good about yourself?

also, assume that SC1 is a perfect game. now matter how many times you create perfection the "burden of proof" is on you to prove you can do it again. you are only as good as your next shot / performance / game / what have you.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Burden of proof is a philosophical term that eventually developed into a legal term. It simply states that if someone is suggesting an idea that contradicts peoples background knowledge and experiences, that it is their responsibility to prove that idea/statement. This is applied heavily in science and law

For example.
"SC2 is a bad gaem"

My Background knowledge.
'Blizzard has made nothing but quality games to date'

Contradicting.

You just made up a definition the way you used it

Lovage

Smash Hero
NVM i changed my mind, sc2 is a lot of fun especially for me since i never played 1v1 ladder, only campaign and custom games in brood war and wc3 as a kiddo.

anyone play terran??

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Terrans are the funniest, Zerg are meh toss are okay but terrans the shizzzz. My c omp sucks too much to handle SC2 when there's tooo many units so I stopped for now. SC1 does look more 'advance' the SC = Melee Brawl = SC2. LOL

Lovage

Smash Hero
you can play custom games vs. computers. the only difficulty available is very easy so you can mess around and see all the units.

Lovage

Smash Hero
why the *** wont it upgrade my division, i've been top 4 rank in my bronze division for like 7 games and i won 6 of them but it won't bump me up to silver

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Hey wow, didn't know so many smashers played Starcraft. I used to play a lot more...now I get limited play. I'm not great though...average about 70apm....probably D- on Iccup if I played more. I'm a Terran main.

USeast-ZivilynBane
USwest-ZivilynBane
Iccup-ZivilynBane
AIM-ZivilynBane64

I spend most of my time in USeast in a channel called "nonrandom"

Are there any particular bnet channels that have primarily smashers on it? Any realm...

EDIT: oh and if you wanted to play me your best bet would be to send me a PM here on smashboards...I don't get on AIM much anymore and chances of catching me on bnet aren't the greatest, although it wouldn't be impossible.

EDITx2: Forgot to add...I really only play 1v1 on iccup maps. No ums unless ofc it's an obs game.

proxy 6rax reaper into 2 port banshee

pretty OP right now in the US since reaper harass wrecks Protoss and wrecks Terran unless they go 8rax in base or 6rax marauder or something ridiculous like that

dunno about Korean servers

Top Bottom