• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starcraft Discussion

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
:( why does everyone hate me XD. As for flash being number 1, i could be wrong but is thats according to the power rankins on teamliquid flash isnt number 1. Their level of play is astounding, but you cant count out already established players. And alpha much has an insanely good record against terran players, he might not be better dut i dont believe him to be the obvious underdog. And bisu has always played at a high lvl(number 2 on power rankings). As for jaedong, earlier you guys said hes the best around now, then a couple tournies ltr he dropped 5 places, that has to be a sign that he is losing something.

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
Ya, youre right, but i watch videos on team liquid so its more convenient for me :).

Late response meh as long as the thread doesnt die post as late as you want.

Have matches past the round of 32 been posted??

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Umm, no it's on stork, he's too good. Took the OSL, that says something. Yes Bisu took the MSL, but that was vs Jangbi, and not to say Jangbi is not good, but he's no stork.

Matt07

Smash Master
I played some Starcraft today, and I went online 2v2, and I got my teammate upset cause I was so bad :(. And everytime I go to join on b-net all I see is hacked maps with like 50k minerals on one rock :(, I don't like to play on those kinds of maps, and no one joins my games. Computers pwn me too. Stragety computers seem to have the most A.I in them.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
You're playing fastest! I don't mind fastest actually, just the people that play on it are generall *******s or total noobs. Fastest can be pretty complex, but you said you don't like it, so I suggest looking on sites like teamliquid.net or gosugamers to find out about low money and builds. Once you do that, if you still need help I am always open, along with ace.

Matt07

Smash Master
Heh glad to see someone else agree with me. Thanks I will go check those sites out. Usually like I do good beginning game, then boom I just sit there and have no clue what to do. I have like 1,000 options but I'm like "Which one is better?" I then collect about 2k minerals, and spaz on Siege Tanks xD. I like Siege Tanks they're my favourite unit.

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
heh I like fast maps, I think it helps improve micro. But Im always up for any kind of match, assuming I can play Im on that list that will play starcraft with anyone.

Stork eh, thats an interesting pick. I think I'll stick with my original prediction. the winner of the bisu/// hopefully much match will win it all.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Even if bisu manages to beat flash, his pvp is to inconsistent... He will lost to stork in finals anyways. I say if he beats flash, he will get second. It seems nearly impossible for him to win. Sorry.

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
I believe bisu is in the harder side of the bracket, but i think he will take flash, and win that side.

However i dont c stork winniinng either, tempest beat jaedong that says something, pepe destroyed july, and his current opponent beat midas who is an accomplished terran player. there have been a lot of upsets, i think bisu will prevail and stork will lose in a upset to some1.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Bisu iirc also beat Stork to get to the finals.
No, Stork lost to Kal, who lost to Jangbi.

I would say Flash is going all the way at GOM, but Medusa seems like such a ridiculous beating in TvP and there are so many toss players left... Still pulling for him since Jaedong is now out and Toss are boring to watch :ohwell:... maybe PePe will continue his Cinderella story and wreck Jangbi on the way to the finals.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I am rooting for PePe so hard! He's my new favorite player. If he beats Jangbi, I predict him winning the whole thing. I predict him to lose to jangbi though.

SloT

Smash Journeyman
Hey all, ALPHICAN GET ONLINE YOU SON OF A &%!^@ !!
I rejoined x.2), we're officially the best Foreign team on the west server :D
though im not even decent anymore... but Stork is #1 on the Kespa rankings, jaedong got ***** and is in 4th now, and Savior is #29 T.T
i never really liked savior but seeing that is kinda depressing
oh how the mighty have fallen.

But to your question, wisl, i agree that the best and largest Foreign community site is Teamliquid.net but i think GosuGamers.net has some pretty decent stuff as well. I also like Gosugamers site organization a little better. BUt Teamliquid.net is deffinately the best foreign starcraft community, no doubt. Even most progamers know what teamliquid is and when someone online asks if they want to get interviewed by a teamliquid admin, they are pretty open to it so teamliquid generally gets the most accurate information and gets it quickly when it comes to progamer news.

wisl

Smash Journeyman
thanks for the responds.

Imma read up on starcraft now, it looks like it's fun to keep up with the high level matches.

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
yw for the responds, i dont recognize your name wisl, so either im an idiot or i welcome u to the sc thread.

and any1 know where i can find tasteless commentary, ive seen all the korean ones, and as insane and quite good at dommentating, i want to hear some funny comments like ill have a side of zerglings with that dark swarm XD.

SloT

Smash Journeyman
I don't really play SC much zergy. We should play brawl though... lol
I would play brawl more... if my TV didnt have a friggin delay on it =/
for some reason there is added delay to the reaction time when i play games on my TV its weird.. even when its not WiFi, theres probably about 1/8 to 1/4 a second delay in reaction just when im playing regular brawl... so wifi would prolly be like 1/3 to 1/2 a second delay which is too eww xD
if you can fix this problem, alp, i'll play with you :)
i havent really played brawl for months due to that reason alone

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hahahah.... klazart

i listened to him once

yeah

once

=\

that's all it took

good thing it was flash v boxer