• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star Warriors (The Official Kirby Support Thread)

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
4/12 Trash Day 4 Results and shoutouts
Okay, so this is the results thread for
Trashday 4
on
April 12th

1v1's
1. T-rex (Snake)
2. Jra64 (Ice climbers/ Marth/ Metaknight)
3. Roy (Marth/Metaknight)
4. Sethlon (Falco/Ike)
5. Stiltzskin (Olimar)
5. Felix (Metaknight)
7. Pozerwolf (Snake)
7. Hylian (Game+Watch/ Ice climbers)
9. DMK (Metaknight)
9. KSK
9. Julius
9. Mr.3000 (Sonic/Dedede)
13. PIMPSLAP (Kirby)
13. Manic (Wolf)
13. Abren
13. Axxo (R.O.B.)
17. Furbs (Yoshi)
17. Rocket Trainer (Marth/Lucario)
17. Fliphop (Diddy)
17. Cool Fool (Mario)
17. Lonewolf (wolf?)
17. Salocin
17. Kage (Toon Link)
17. Kitsuziza
25. Chozo
25. Slippy
25. Falcon5547
25. Kirby commander (Lucas)
25. Nana
25. Legendary Pimp
25. Itach
25. DingDing (Link)
33. Void
33. Nyquil
33. Feng
33. Jebus
33. M0FR0
33. K
33. VlaD (Luigi/Ness)
33. WSilvia
33. Azn soal
33. Gnes (Peach?/Metaknight?)
33. Gen
33. Wilzy Boy
33. Celia
33. Staj
33. Travis
33. Jio
49. Alex
49. EP
49. Big nasty
49. Erix
49. Thebadnewsbear06
49. Wolverine2010 (Snake?)
49. Jfunk
49. Ronald
49. Aion
49. Wendy
49. Chicken Wing
49. Zee
49. ABDK
49. Chop
49. WH0
More kirby rep guys!!!!

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
ohhh im sorry guys thats a big tourny in houston called trash.... sorry about that i repet the best i could for kirby so i just posting my results all though it's thirtenth i was kinda hard to get and i got cheated so i would of top 8 sorryabout that.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
yea ceral i guess although i tend to suck in lag bros. i would love to play you guys. online i need kirby ditto practice my tricks don't on kirbys.

Sonic_keyblade

Smash Apprentice
Sorry if I'm being a bit picky Yin... But could you make a sig like the others, but with the red kirby? I would give you total props for that =)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Maraphy, you and YinYang.ERROR sig. wins in so many levels. Just putting that out there.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
thise is true ceral but like i benn practising
alot loz i mean alot. for another tourny coming up thise weekend i found out kirby pawns sonic with edge guard you guys got advise against robs i don't wanna counter pick but i will if i have too.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Why do I have 6 awaiting registration from the Kirby FC list thingy? You guys need to log on. D:<

EG- Pimpslap, Mara

I've added you, we're just not on at the same time.

Btw, I sent you a PM CR, dunno if you noticed that or not. <_<

Maraphy, you and YinYang.ERROR sig. wins in so many levels. Just putting that out there.

Thanks Viper, if you want I could make you one.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I have to admit that since my computer died I rarely used what internet time I aquire to read this thread. T_T

But, this has to be my favorite Kirby thread thus far - everything else seems to be nooby or bombastic. I went through and read all the posts, so I'm all caught up with what's been happening here.

Sorry I missed out on the tourney thing on the 12th. Even if my computer were working, I don't think I'd be able to participate anyway. I was in Carson City for the big Brawl tourney there (it was great!) - and I'm actually not that fond of WFC matches anymore. The novelty has worn off and the lag is really annoying.

I'm out of town right now, so I have a reliable computer to use. You'll probably see me more active here and on All is Brawl a little more for the next few days before the next tourney in WA I plan to attend. ^_^

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
K!rby i wanna play you in real life. I also hate super Lag Bros because it stops the l-canceling (for precise attacks)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Viper, I'm awaiting a PM from you. We need to Brawl sometime. ^^
I just got my router today, as soon as I get home it will be set. I've haven't been online for a Brawl for a while now due to Comcast messing up my internet at my house. D:

Sonic_keyblade

Smash Apprentice
Trace... I'm sure you could beat me and my variety of mains.... I (fortunately) Don't mind the lag. I played against someone from England (I'm in Utah) and it was l. i. k e. t. h. i. s. but I kept playing anyway... so if anyone wants to WFC brawl me... send me a PM

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
Is it possible for any1 to make a sig of my name and a black and white kirby? Ive been tryin to make one for myself for days, and im such a perfectionist i cant decide on my 3 layouts that i already have. ;_;

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
hey kirby mains, whats up. i never really got into the whole 'clans' thing when they started, but now that kirby has pretty much been set in as my main, i figure id come here and join up (assuming there was no cut off for joining). im on wifi alot so if anyone wants to play gimme a message. i actually use quite a few characters, but kirby most often.

Top Bottom