• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star Warriors (The Official Kirby Support Thread)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I have to admit... I'm on All is Brawl a lot more than here. >>

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
So the Star Warriors started on All is Brawl I see. I guess my account over there will be useful after all, lol. But I'm still waiting for my Wii to recover however....

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Yeah, AiB is too much fun. SO easy to find others to play against, be it 1v1 or doubles. And the profile page, myspace-esque feel to it is so much fun. Tournaments are a blast as well.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
You know what's wierd? My Wii came four days eariler than it's supposed to.... and it works better than ever!!! Well, I can go online now and who ever wants a match, well you know what to do. ^_^

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
Contest Time!

Submit your 5 - 10 BEST Kirby Tips

or

submit a Kirby Banner ( size:
496 x 166 | width x height )
Text: Kirby... nothing else
background color (optional): dark background (best background color #262626).

Prize:

Winner will have there name in the Star Warriors List set to bold font, and a custom sig.
(and Bragging Rights)

There will be 2 winners

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Haha not to be a jerk but I just noticed you spelled "Official" wrong in the thread name
Oh well
*goes off to get a life*

Edit: Success!

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
Lets see....when you say tips, do you mean advice on how to play kirby in general?? Or do you mean for like combos and stuff like that?

jtowns

Smash Apprentice
i have a question mr. ying yang error, why does wifi suck so me dry?

thanks
~jtowns

p.s. wifi blows

Ills

Smash Apprentice
I'll join.
This is real funny too because I was just registering for AiB right before I clicked on this thread.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349

thanks
~jtowns

p.s. wifi blows
There were so many messed up things in that post that I could have made jokes about, but I'll hold off on them tonight.... O_o

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm bumping this because it's the best thread on these boards.

Hm....

I was going to say more to keep this post from sounding too spammy, but I don't really have much to say. I'm just sad that there are so many bad posts on the Kirby boards. V_V

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
HEEEEEEEEY everybody! I thought of an idea that i was really interested in doing. If youd all like to participate, I was planning on making sigs/banners of all the Star Warriors peeps w/ their names and a picture that represents what color they play and maybe a copy hat.

There are gonna be 2-4 peeps depending on how i think it should look for each banner. SOOOOOOO...if your interested, either show a pic of your kirby posing or doing an attack and the color you play as. Example: my kirby is black and white w/ ROB's hat doing a final cutter(id show the pic but im limited on internets atm >_<)

If youre interested, pm me a few pics or even just one pic if youd like of your kirby and your gametag and ill see if i can hook up a banner that yal may like on here. Or if your lazy like me, just post a pic on this thread.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I'll join. Kirby has been good to me all these years. I love his moveset and the character, and basically the whole franchise.

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
while id want to join no matter what, i should probably ask first:

what is the actual point of this group? like... i see that it says that its here for the best kirby mains in the world or whatever, but... does that mean its exclusive only to really super skilled kirby's? i mean, i think im decent, but im no megapro. i just really love kirby and am always going to main him, and want to join a cool kirby group.

any sort of relevant info from the people in charge would be highly valued :D

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
I will update the members list soon. I just have been really busy lately.

thanks
~jtowns

p.s. wifi blows
Well wifi could lag for many reasons, most of the time it is because of poor router configuration. Try setting your Wii's internet settings manually, and setting its IP as a DMZ.

Sonic_keyblade

Smash Apprentice
HEEEEEEEEY everybody! I thought of an idea that i was really interested in doing. If youd all like to participate, I was planning on making sigs/banners of all the Star Warriors peeps w/ their names and a picture that represents what color they play and maybe a copy hat.

There are gonna be 2-4 peeps depending on how i think it should look for each banner. SOOOOOOO...if your interested, either show a pic of your kirby posing or doing an attack and the color you play as. Example: my kirby is black and white w/ ROB's hat doing a final cutter(id show the pic but im limited on internets atm >_<)

If youre interested, pm me a few pics or even just one pic if youd like of your kirby and your gametag and ill see if i can hook up a banner that yal may like on here. Or if your lazy like me, just post a pic on this thread.
I got a pic

Sorry for the quality. All the other kirby pictures I have aren't red... Cause I usually play in wifi as red... and just do quick battles as default when I'm not on wifi.

I have no photoshop or any skills with stuff like it.

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
Finally some1 responds to what i said!! XD Thats great, i just need one more from some1 and the fun and creativity that is photoshop/C4D can begin! @_@

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Mad Scientist Kirby, I like that and it's new. :D

I do wonder if G & W Kirby could make a good picture. So far, I haven't seen any good one's for that Kirby. D:

Sonic_keyblade

Smash Apprentice
S.K. with the .'s in the middle instead of at the bottom.

Or on XBox? If Xbox is your thing its UtterPWNednoob.

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
if we're still discussing specific kirby forms we'd like to represent us on banners, i'd totally like to get dibs on yellow kirby with mario's cap XD

also, i wonder if anyone saw my post with questions. what DOES this group do anyway? lmao. like... is it just a "Wii <3 Kirby Fanclub" or something? i'm just curious. i'd still like to join even if thats all it is. does that mean i'm automatically a member? haha...

:kirby: just love this emote <_<

Top Bottom