• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star Warriors (The Official Kirby Support Thread)

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
lolz o ok got ya question some guy joined my game aginst plasma after the matches but he was not on my friend list can i send them (the people that joined the match) a invite?
P.S. also your funny

Plasmaexe

Smash Apprentice
oo just to let you guys know I'm going to Mertyl Beach for an Orchestra trip from Thursday-Sunday night (like 6:30pm EST). It would be cool if we got this over with today lol, but this won't really matter if George beats me =s. I'm kinda throwing this in late :o. Hopefully they'd give the whole weekend or longer for the first round >__>.

lolz o ok got ya question some guy joined my game aginst plasma after the matches but he was not on my friend list can i send them (the people that joined the match) a invite?
P.S. also your funny
If you clicked on the add friend button under his name when you were on the select character screen, you could have added him if he accepted, but it's too late now if you didn't ><. I forgot who it was that joined.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
oo just to let you guys know I'm going to Mertyl Beach for an Orchestra trip from Thursday-Sunday night (like 6:30pm EST). It would be cool if we got this over with today lol, but this won't really matter if George beats me =s. I'm kinda throwing this in late :o. Hopefully they'd give the whole weekend or longer for the first round >__>.
I'm busy for most of today. I won't be able to play our match until around 7:30 or later your time. Go figure I'm free for the majority of tomorrow.

Plasmaexe

Smash Apprentice
I'm busy for most of today. I won't be able to play our match until around 7:30 or later your time. Go figure I'm free for the majority of tomorrow.
I'll try 7:30pm EST ><. I'm not gonna be here tomorrow and practically the whole weekend ><.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
You're free to join the group. There seemed to be some confusion over whether you wanted to play in the tournament going on between some of us, but if you just want to join the Star Warriors, that should be no problem. :)

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Hopefully YinYang gets on.

EDIT: George, do you want to play right now? If you don't join the room by like 6:00 pm West Pacific Time then uhm yeah. I'll leave the room open and feel free to join.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
lol i played against my friend axxo and a guy joined in and they attempted to double team me and i pwned him with kirby.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Man! I can't wait to get internet back, all my firends moved away and I've been Brawling with nothing but CPU's. T_T

So anyways, Kirby's metor smashes is awesome. :D

I spam drill kick all day and killed my foes with 20% or below with that move before my firends moved away.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
George and I have already played friendlies, but on the matches to decide, I'm giving him the win. The lag in the matches are just too poopy for real results.

Congrats George.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
The ToC is starting soon, and today is the final deadline, I've given you time,and stated the date long ago, so you must have your rep decision by today.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
No Prob.

Lol, guys, like my new sig? I was going to use the render to make another sig for the club, but I ended up making one for myself. xD

Dun worry, I'm gonna make us another one. :]

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Technically I changed my sig first, but I'm jealous because you're looks much better. >_> How'd you get the render to look so smooth?

-Knux-

Smash Ace
I'm jealouz of Maraphy and Yin. Maybe I should use the same render with a yellow Kirby on board the Dragoon? With a yellowish-orange background. =P

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
That would be kewl.

Actually, I don't know how to recolor things like that at all. I'm still amazed at YinYang's B=W Kirby. xD

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
I just made these 3 sigs for members of Star Warriors to use if they do not already have a sig. To use an image as your sig please keep in mind you have to have around 50 posts.

Wind Kirby Sig:

PHP:
[IMG] http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/Elite_photo/torKirby-SW-SIG.png [/IMG]
Ninja Kirby:

PHP:
[IMG] http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/Elite_photo/ninKirby-SW-Sig.png [/IMG]
Laser Kirby:

PHP:
[IMG] http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h206/Elite_photo/lasKirby-SW-Sig.png [/IMG]

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Those are really kewl YinYang. Oh, lol I forgot that I was going to make one for the club! xD

Top Bottom