• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star Warriors (The Official Kirby Support Thread)

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Hm. I've changed my decision about Shiek. I think I'm going to use Dedede. o-o

I really cannot choose.

Archenyte you got the userbar right?

L-ectrico

Smash Apprentice
IM BACK! Wow, it really puts things in perspective when ur computer crashes, and u cant go on for a week. Im going to my first tournament Saturday. cant wait.

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
Website Updated:
1. New url: http://kirby.wiifiwars.com
2. Removed dead pages: Member List, and Sign-up Page (these will be back on March 15th 2008)
3. Kirby Art Gallery updated.

Soon to Come:
1. Dynamic Member List Page.
2. Sign-up Page.
3. History of Kirby Page.
4. Kirby Game List Page.

Later too Come:
1. Kirby BackRoom

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Aww, I've been so busy the past few days (math homework=bad). The game's coming out tomorrow YAY! Also Maraphy, how do I give you the photoshop file? My trail perios of photoshop CS3 ended but it was fun =).

EDIT: Is stage6 a good enough quality?

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
It's amazing quality. Unfortunately, if you haven't heard yet, though, Stage6 was shut down. They're promoting Veoh, but it's not as good.
That's not fair =(. Why did they have to shut it down? Were they sued or was it too expensive to have good videos?

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Too expensive for DivX to maintain. They tried to find people to buy them, but it didn't work out. :(

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
I don't understand what you mean Archenyte. I posted the Userbar a little while back in the thread.

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
hey anything kirby and that has my name i"m in

Star/Golden State warriors!

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
I'm so sad =(. My Wii's still broken because my mom knocked it over =(. I hope you all enjoy Brawl though.

Oh oops. Sorry about that Maraphy.

Also, I'm obsessed with the Kirby dance 2.

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
Wish i had kirby to suck all the dust out of my wii.
Looks like i have to bust it open again to play brawl.

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
When I get Brawl I will make sure to get a lot of recordings, Look forward to a Brawl Kirby Combo video from me in the not so distant future.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
YinYang.ERROR, are you going to put the Brawl FC from the Kirby mains in the first post, make another thread about it, or not at all?

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
YinYang.ERROR, are you going to put the Brawl FC from the Kirby mains in the first post, make another thread about it, or not at all?
I'm not interested in the friend codes of every Kirby that ever visits SWF (Smash World Forum). Just The FC's of our members. As of now I will be updating the first post with FC's and Location (for reduced lag).

So everyone feel free to post your location and Brawl FC's and I will get to updating this thread.

BTW, I got my recording hardware today. How is the quality?
http://www.vimeo.com/773404

ron561

Smash Journeyman
Sorry i haven't been on much. I've been smashing non stop on brawl. I've been enjoying brawl and i should be up and running on wifi soon

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
hey i have my brawl FC here.

1590 4392 2094

im on the east coast by the way. hope to brawl with you soon!

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
I'm not interested in the friend codes of every Kirby that ever visits SWF (Smash World Forum). Just The FC's of our members. As of now I will be updating the first post with FC's and Location (for reduced lag).

So everyone feel free to post your location and Brawl FC's and I will get to updating this thread.

BTW, I got my recording hardware today. How is the quality?
http://www.vimeo.com/773404
The quality is good. =) I hope to see some brawl Kirby videos since my Wii broke. Maybe some combo videos and one showing me how to do a good Kirbycide?

Top Bottom