• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star Warriors (The Official Kirby Support Thread)

Trace_User500

Smash Apprentice
I just beat The Showdown and unlocked Final Destination! Oh, and my brother and I are doing a "who's the best with Kirby" thing, and I only win by a little bit and I need tips to win every time, 'till he gives up. Please!

Runt

Smash Journeyman
Pink Reaper, I found his (Runts) combo video.
it can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXlxowNZ8o4
Heh, it seems kinda bad now but o well maybe ill actually come out wit a good one in brawl...

... o and my bad i was gonna make a new one but my friend never sent me the videos we took a while back n i was kinda losing my interest in melee, but i kno it will be back in brawl. KIRBY all day lol

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
I just beat The Showdown and unlocked Final Destination! Oh, and my brother and I are doing a "who's the best with Kirby" thing, and I only win by a little bit and I need tips to win every time, 'till he gives up. Please!
That's great! Final Destination is one of my favourite maps and it's pretty esy to train on. Congratualtions on beating Master/Crazy Hand =)

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
The trophy thread has gotten a picture overhaul and sticker list added....YAY
Wow, It looks great.

Who thinks new members have to be more active after brawl is released?

I'm thinking they will need to have 50+ posts before I let them join. (so they can have a Star Warriors user bar in their sig.)

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Um, how big does the user bar have to be? can you tell me the pixel number because I forgot to try to make a user bar for the website.

ron561

Smash Journeyman
Wow, It looks great.

Who thinks new members have to be more active after brawl is released?

I'm thinking they will need to have 50+ posts before I let them join. (so they can have a Star Warriors user bar in their sig.)
Of course new members have to be more active after brawl is released.

About the posts thing i don't know...I don't visit the boards much.

Me personally,I'd rather the clan use a messenger program to see whos online and it allows for faster communication.

We can still use the boards for the clan topic and promoting the clan.Then on the website we can post announcements or what not..

Just an idea though.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
This reminds me. Someone should P.M. GeorgeTHPS to say that we are now the Star Warriors.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Is this okay for a user bar?

I can't get those corners to be gone =( SOmeone help please

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
I tried it as a PNG file and it turned out like this
again =( wait I'm going to try that something colour someone mentioned
I just realised #1f1f1f was grey. I'm trying to make one for the Star Warriors website so should I make it white?

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
I tried it as a PNG file and it turned out like this
again =( wait I'm going to try that something colour someone mentioned
I just realised #1f1f1f was grey. I'm trying to make one for the Star Warriors website so should I make it white?
Well considering this is going to be used on smash boards, you should leave it grey, however you should make a copy with the white background so I can put it on the website.

Edit: Text would be nice too.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
For some reason, it won't let me colour all of the edges with 1f1f1f
Never mind, I coloured the wrong layer. I'll edit this soon.

Sorry I'm not very good at photoshop and it's just a free trial so =(.

I guess the text on the grey one doesn't work for smash boards, I'm not sure what to write though.

EDIT:Where's Maraphy?

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
This reminds me. Someone should P.M. GeorgeTHPS to say that we are now the Star Warriors.
I was aware of it, but I just haven't been on SWF enough to post in the thread. I've only had time to post in Regional Zones and keep up with tournaments in my area. I should definitely have enough time now that Brawl is releasing Sunday, though.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Oh, sorry. D: I have been doing stuff and stuffz you know that kind of stuff that's stuffy.

Anyways, gimme that Userbar AND SAY BUH BYE WHITE SPOT D:<

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349

U_U

Anything else? Oh, and I'm entering that Gamestop tournament. I would use kirby, but it's gonna be my first time playing Brawl, and Kirby does not do well in Sudden Death Matches. So, I'm using Shiek for it as I'm pretty good with her. Don't take it offensive anyone but I can't use Kirby in the first 1 minute rounds, he'll get murdered when every match turns into Sudden Death, even when playing against those little 11-year olds who play as Mario and jump and shoot fireballs at you. D:

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move

U_U

Anything else? Oh, and I'm entering that Gamestop tournament. I would use kirby, but it's gonna be my first time playing Brawl, and Kirby does not do well in Sudden Death Matches. So, I'm using Shiek for it as I'm pretty good with her. Don't take it offensive anyone but I can't use Kirby in the first 1 minute rounds, he'll get murdered when every match turns into Sudden Death, even when playing against those little 11-year olds who play as Mario and jump and shoot fireballs at you. D:
Inhale
Spit
Dair
??????
Profit

If your playing 11 year olds you can do simple stuff like that.

Trace_User500

Smash Apprentice
11-year olds? i thought the tournament was 13 ad up? ah well. Have you guys seen this vid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNvbPzSTpPI
Yeah I saw it just a while ago. Avery short time ago. I think I got that episode(Go Go Heaven)recorded. In English. Does Kirby turn into Mic Kirby at the end?
I will be away on Thursday and Friday and not very active on the weekend.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Kirby's Japanese voice actor. (It's a girl!!!)

And uhm, Chris.... Stop following me.

~AND WHY AM I NOT ON THE LIST YET xD?
I deserve to be right above Pink Reaper...

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
Quick question: falcon punch and ikes b-move get super armor......does kirby get it when he uses their moves

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
That amazing addicting song is getting amazingly annoying as it's seen from about 50 links.

Uhn anyways, I'm hoping a little bit of all of us could set up if only a good spec of Kirby's standards gameplay.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Don't blame the delivery guy that he can't roll up the hill. Call them again. Sue them. File a complant to the police.

Top Bottom