• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star Warriors (The Official Kirby Support Thread)

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
Yea somehow i missed this thread too. :(

Corpus Christi, TX

Brawl FC: 4811-6636-2855

I hope to see alot of yall online! I wanna learn alot of stuff. XD

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Hey, thanks YinYang. I can't wait for that to fill up with people.

Anything new that we should be doing in the club?

N64

Smash Champion
So uh, Kirby's really fun. And a number of his melee combos work! And a few new ones too (dair->bair? zomg!) ! Yeah uh, might just be maining him for brawlz.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Sorry I haven't been one for a while. My internet got shut down for a while, it won't be back on till tommarrow. So I'm still alive. XD

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
what setups do yall use to record vids from your wii? Is there certain hardware and software that you bought? If there is, i want to buy it so i can start recording vids of myself playing.

Sonic_keyblade

Smash Apprentice
Trace.... is it just your Random fights that isn't working? Or is it not connecting all together? If its just your random fights and you can still do spectating, then you can do friend brawls.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Um, I'm back but probably no one noticed that I was gone. I spent some time at the kirby rainbow resort forums. My Wii's still broken and I'm still kind of sad. So any new combos yet?

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
How come noone is saying anything? <_<

Mkay, I shall make a banner soon or something

ron561

Smash Journeyman
Everyone to busy online lol.

I've been ****** all day with kirby yesterday.Their like "omg you too good how did u get so good"

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Shield. Keep pressure on him and draw in close. Kill him at early percentages for he gains more power at high percentages. Save your Smash attacks until you need them, so they don't suffer from stale moves. Kick him off the stage and show him who's air game is boss.

Sonic_keyblade

Smash Apprentice
I'm sad... I'm not really using Kirby anymore. I don't really have a main... everytime I try to use someone it just doesn't feel right. The LAST stage I unlocked was the Kirby melee stage.

I want to be able to use Kirby again, and when I use somebody else, I'm not really sure how to use them.
My candidates are:

Ike, Lucario, Lucas, Jiggly, G&W, Olimar, Sonic, Snake.... Kirby.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
I'm sad... I'm not really using Kirby anymore. I don't really have a main... everytime I try to use someone it just doesn't feel right. The LAST stage I unlocked was the Kirby melee stage.

I want to be able to use Kirby again, and when I use somebody else, I'm not really sure how to use them.
My candidates are:

Ike, Lucario, Lucas, Jiggly, G&W, Olimar, Sonic, Snake.... Kirby.
Just keep practicing with Kirby and reading his guides, and you will understand him. Oh, and watch/perform zero to death combos on every space animal you see.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Hey, that Dedede glitch with Ike (Look it up) works with Kirby too! Ike finally has a huge weakness Kirby can exploit!

We need to spread this information around to all Kirby players, but in secrecy so that other mainers (Especially Ike ones) don't hear about it. D:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Oh, and watch/perform zero to death combos on every space animal you see.
I 100% agree with you on that part. XD

But greatly, I got every Kirby CD in the game, and the Panel De Pon one. I'm happy with the game right now, I just need for my internet to be fixed....

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
...wow I missed a lot. Anyways I'm back now.

I was camping during easter.
>,< no Brawl or internet.

on the upside: Me and My Brother owned at a school tournament. I placed second he placed first. the final match between us had 5 secs remaining. I was playing Kirby (Duh) and My brother was playing Olimar.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
I need to play some good kirbies, nobody in my town mains him but me and nintendo wifi refueses to let me connect to kirbykid or t!mmy. If you see me online in the friendfinder and you think your kirby can beat mine, please challenge me. i need to pick up some techniques from someone better than me and the best way is to watch it in action =P

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Hey everybody, sorry I've been gone so long. My wii screwed up when I got brawl so I sent it in and now I'm bored. Anyway, how are you guys doing, how do you like brawl, and how much are you loving the new Kirby?

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Hey everybody, sorry I've been gone so long. My wii screwed up when I got brawl so I sent it in and now I'm bored. Anyway, how are you guys doing, how do you like brawl, and how much are you loving the new Kirby?
Enough to switch mains. =D

Top Bottom