• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star Warriors (The Official Kirby Support Thread)

Sonic_keyblade

Smash Apprentice
Lol... Funny stuff, those videos. I guess this means Jigglypuff fans now have a grudge against kirby =P

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman

On of the most epic bosses in Kirby history.

"Goes play VC version of Kirby 64"

Why should I play it on VC when I own Kirby 64 for the N64?

btw memories of Kirby 64 make me sad... because shortly after I bought it one of my brothers friends stole it, and when we got it back (found out he stole it and his dad made him give it back) the cover art was faded. =(

Edit: Sweat! I have the player guide for it too! lol I totally forgot about it.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Why should I play it on VC when I own Kirby 64 for the N64?

btw memories of Kirby 64 make me sad... because shortly after I bought it one of my brothers friends stole it, and when we got it back (found out he stole it and his dad made him give it back) the cover art was faded. =(
lol, I got it for the 64 as well, but the Wii controls feel better to me. But as long as the game works on your faded cover right?

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Kirby's box roller coater thingy is just too good =). Was that stage sent by the Smash Service?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
lol, we need to think of somthing to talk about or do. But this thread will be on fire at the day people complete Brawl or so. I won't start the online play until I get everything in the game, "Wednesday"

L-ectrico

Smash Apprentice
lol, we need to think of somthing to talk about or do. But this thread will be on fire at the day people complete Brawl or so. I won't start the online play until I get everything in the game, "Wednesday"
Lol, yeah, I wont go online until I beat SSE. "Sunday" from what I hear

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Lol, yeah, I wont go online until I beat SSE. "Sunday" from what I hear
That could be true, but I'll play the heck out of it though. I'm just making a guess, lol.

how are the kirby people doing? is kirby buffed bigtime or what?
Chillen and such, Kirby got sweeter, just don't want him to be over picked in the online mode.

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
just don't want him to be over picked in the online mode.
We don't have to worry about that. Looks like most people want to play newcomers and melee high tier veterans.

Oh and we made allies with the Super Star Warriors at BrawlCentral I figured what would be the point in beating down other Kirbys? Besides we have 34 other characters to beat down, and on the off chance we find a kirby online we are good enough to take him out.

We don't want a Kirby Civil War... (SWF vs. BC)

kenja0

Smash Apprentice
I know it can only be assumed but how random do you think the online service is? That would suck if it for some reason it only picked people near your location everytime you went on. But then again, it would suck too if it was slow because it would randomly pick people from the farthest reaches. B/c I remember playing PBR and meeting the same guy three times in a row playing randomly.

Oh, I'll join up too.

Top Bottom