• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star Warriors (The Official Kirby Support Thread)

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
^Lol, I'm preety sure your not as bad as you think, you dun need advanced tricks to be good

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
YingYang.Error, what did you decide to do about "Super Star Wrriors?"
EDIT: Gah! another double post, sorry about that

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I think you guys should join to one big clan but oh well if you guys want war... I'll be happy to help if your a person short!
EDIT: I kinda just wanna see T!mmy go around beasting the other Kirbies (Kirbys?)

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
Sorry supersonicdjs, we made a mutiny because you didn't even care about Kirby that much and you were a sonic main.
Well...That was before I realized how bad Sonic was. I mained Kirby in Melee and 64 and I also liked him very much. I wanted to make a topic about him and it got piled into ruins.

But the truth is, I'm maining Kirby.

How about a deal? If I can Prove to you that I AM a Kirby Maniac, will you let me in as a moderator?

L-ectrico

Smash Apprentice
I think we should have a Tag Team Leader v. Leader challenge, YingYang.Error and T!mmy vs. whoever they have. we combine the groups together, and the winners becomes the overall leaders.

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
Well...That was before I realized how bad Sonic was. I mained Kirby in Melee and 64 and I also liked him very much. I wanted to make a topic about him and it got piled into ruins.

But the truth is, I'm maining Kirby.

How about a deal? If I can Prove to you that I AM a Kirby Maniac, will you let me in as a moderator?
Sonics not so bad, good speed homing attack

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
oh, and here is another video. My brother just uploaded it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M79b7bGR5Q0 Kafke (Peach) vs YinYang.ERROR (Kirby) Round 2

I won this time =P

*sorry for double post.
This would have worked better in the Melee sub-forums, but I guess you just wanted more views ;)

I assume you know what you need work on so I won't bother to go into any details.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
:laugh:
People(Dear god am i being the voice of reason) To each his own.
If he wants to be a sonic and luigi main let him, just next time he has the honor of fighting one of our kirbies be sure to take him down swiftly.
Harsh, but totally awesome speech/ multiple sentences

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
People(Dear god am i being the voice of reason) To each his own.
If he wants to be a sonic and luigi main let him, just next time he has the honor of fighting one of our kirbies be sure to take him down swiftly.
Did I mention I have the power of BOTH the Mario Bros.? Oh, no! I didn't!

I'm the MOMS! [Master Of Meteor Smashes!]

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Top Bottom