• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star Warriors (The Official Kirby Support Thread)

L-ectrico

Smash Apprentice
Im Ok, I mean on a scale of 1-10, Im like 7. idk WD, L-cancel, and I stink at ShortHops, and Teching. But, we have T!mmy, lol.

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Still guys at least wait until brawl is out to start bashing
Other clans!

(yes I made this specififc pictuure with the help of Kirby's Rainbow Resort)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Still guys at least wait until brawl is out to start bashing
Other clans!

(yes I made this specififc pictuure with the help of Kirby's Rainbow Resort)
FUMU/TIFF FTW!!!

Oh my bad, I just like that character. :laugh:

But yea, when most of us get Brawl, then we can start this whole plan I guess, (if that's what everybody want's). I'm a monster Kirby, (or a snake Kirby), so I'll try to knock all I can with him.

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
We are Chewer, Taster, Biter, Swallower. We are the Pink in the Darkness the Star Rod in the night. Ours is Pink and Puff and Ball. WE ARE STAR WARRIORS!

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
FUMU/TIFF FTW!!!

Oh my bad, I just like that character. :laugh:

But yea, when most of us get Brawl, then we can start this whole plan I guess, (if that's what everybody want's). I'm a monster Kirby, (or a snake Kirby), so I'll try to knock all I can with him.
Neato another Fumu Fan!

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
You...you kinda stole my idea andmy topic. Shouldn't I be a moderator if you were a moderator at the Pink Puffball Pals and completely noticed it was there?

Plus, I already made a thread like this. >.>

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
You...you kinda stole my idea andmy topic. Shouldn't I be a moderator if you were a moderator at the Pink Puffball Pals and completely noticed it was there?

But you left us....without warning.....From the ashes of the pink puffballs arose thie clan

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
O ya. Then when I get it I'll train Non-stop.
You better have 4-6 bottles of 5 hour energy to train that long. :laugh:

But just about all of us will train with the pink wonder. Makes me wonder what I'm I going to do when I get the english verson.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman

Sorry supersonicdjs, we made a mutiny because you didn't even care about Kirby that much and you were a sonic main.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
We are Chewer, Taster, Biter, Swallower. We are the Pink in the Darkness the Star Rod in the night. Ours is Pink and Puff and Ball. WE ARE STAR WARRIORS!
Fixed.

supersonicdjs said:

You really don't get it... you weren't active, and you are a Sonic main.. a kirby club needs an active Kirby mainer.

t!MmY said:
I've been so busy I didn't even know the Puffball Pals went away. >_>

So... Hi, guys!
T!m's back! Hi T!mmy

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Nah, didn't bother to import it, didn't seem worth it to me. Since there's not alot of huge changes to control I can learn most everything by carefully examining videos and impressions from experienced players(t!Mmy, Yuna, M2K etc.) Im not saying im going to be amazing when I get it, but Kirby doesn't seem different enough to warrant all the money I would have to put in for an extra month of practice.

kenja0

Smash Apprentice
It wasn't practicing to be awesome that I cared for to play, it was the impatience to play that I cared for. Your patience outweighs the most of us, Pink Reaper. x.x.
btw what does this cult do for fun? If we get cookies I'll join!! ;)

Kirby Redux

Smash Journeyman
SO... what are you guy's alternate characters?
I like to play Pikachu and Ness, but im much better with kirby.

Though i do not have ALL of the advanced techs down, im getting better, and it seems some of the ones i cant do and dont use wont be in brawl, and itll be easier to learn the new ones. I still need to work on Short hopping a lot, as it is hard to do with my controller. As such, Ill help with the war when brawl comes out, if you ever need me.

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
SO... what are you guy's alternate characters?
ha, I have no clue...
normally I just side every other character.

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Knowing the other and knowing oneself,
In one hundred battles no danger.

Not knowing the other and knowing oneself,
one victory for one loss.

Not knowing the other and not knowing oneself,
In every battle certain defeat.

-Sun Tzu (The Art of War)

[/FONT]

Top Bottom