• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star Warriors (The Official Kirby Support Thread)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Ike looks awesome. I think he will be one of the less used characters because of his speed but I'll be ok w/ his bair, looks usable: fast and strong
"Wonders if he went to the Ike boards," So far, he's going to be one of the most common character you'll see on Wifi. But I might be wrong, not everybody played the game, so they could just quit like some people did with they characters. :(

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
YinYang.ERROR, your saying we need to know the Superstar Warriors, and our selves if we want to win this future war?
I was actually refering to why I don't have a side character, and instead play as who ever I feel like.
as I play all the other characters, I learn what kind of combos they can do, and how they function in different situations.

another example is if you play against (or watch) the same person play the game over and over you eventually pick up patterns in that persons game play. This leads to being able to predict what your opponent (aka the person you are watching/playing) is going to do before they actual do it. (kind of like chess) It is on this idea that I believe mind games have originated from.

so you can apply it to the future war. (yes)

L-ectrico

Smash Apprentice
I was actually refering to why I don't have a side character, and instead play as who ever I feel like.
as I play all the other characters, I learn what kind of combos they can do, and how they function in different situations.

another example is if you play against (or watch) the same person play the game over and over you eventually pick up patterns in that persons game play. This leads to being able to predict what your opponent (aka the person you are watching/playing) is going to do before they actual do it. (kind of like chess) It is on this idea that I believe mind games have originated from.

so you can apply it to the future war. (yes)
Oh, ok I get it

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Ah what the hell, sign me up for the star warriors. Its not like im NOT going to main Kirby and since Im sure I'll be here quite a bit I might as well be part of the group >.>
Woot! Welcome to the club Reaper

L-ectrico said:
SO... what are you guy's alternate characters?
Dunno. =/ I like

Pit, Pokemon Trainer, Meta Knight, Lucas, Sonic, Dedede, Olimar, Lucario, Wolf/Fox, Zelda/Shiek, Marth, and Toon Link

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
YinYang.Error, I apologize but I made a mistake when joining this clan. Don't get me wrong, I do like you guys and Kirby and no one did anything, but I just like the IC's more:( If the whole no more than 2 clan thingy wasn't there I would still be here. Sorry if there is any inconvenience. Thank you for your hospitality.
BTW: I'm joining Frozen in BC threads. Remember it wasn't you, it was me

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
We should be able to be part of two clans... anyway, bye Kack!

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Hmmm... I don't know, but I can't join Warriors of Heart (Peach clan) because I'm part of Star Warriors (according to WoH rules). I love both characters equally, but I prefer this clan ^^

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Yeah, about that, I've never heard of an official thing either but MOST of the clans won't let you so I'm sure it's somewhere

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Ice Climbers by far, but I'm getting better with Kirby (my secondary)
EDIT: I'll show you guys some videos when I get a GameBridge

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I saw ur videos on youtube, you are good
About those, my quality is horrible, and I'd like to say I've gotten slightly better then that, BTW i'm 11

EDIT: YingYang.Error, nice match, it was really close, I think a Kirbycide would've done nice:laugh:

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I would record on my DVD Player but the lag kills, so I need a Gamebridge, YingYang.Error, what did you use?

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
I would record on my DVD Player but the lag kills, so I need a Gamebridge, YingYang.Error, what did you use?
I wired my wii through my vcr then recorded on a tape, put the tape into my camcorder and attached my camcorder to dazzle dvc 90 and captured it on my computer.

dazzle dvc is kinda outdated, but it does it's job. was the quality ok?

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
More than ok, it was Great, I would do that but, I dun have a camcorder, so GB is cheaper

Top Bottom