• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star Warriors (The Official Kirby Support Thread)

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Mission 1: Defeat Subspace Emmisary on intense mode alone. =) Just kidding, but what do you mean by missions? Like creating Kirby combos and sharing them?

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
Im a long time kirby melee main, best in my state at one point, so i figured id join up. put me on the list.

freetyme

Smash Cadet
I don't know if I want to join yet because I have a thing about deciding what character to "main" in a fighting game before playing it. Sure I mained Kirby in SSB, and SSBM, and it seems like he's even BETTER in SSBB--but I want to try him first. So for now I suport the Kirby supporters: you guys are cool!

/encouragement.

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if I want to join yet because I have a thing about deciding what character to "main" in a fighting game before playing it. Sure I mained Kirby in SSB, and SSBM, and it seems like he's even BETTER in SSBB--but I want to try him first. So for now I suport the Kirby supporters: you guys are cool!

/encouragement.
there is always room in our group if you change your mind.

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
I heared of "The Reaper Combo"

Any1 know what it is?
utilt > utilt > utilt > utilt > repeat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLZjwzwoFHQ

By missions i meant like making banners or making a member list ect.
Sure, Make a Star Warriors UserBar

for you guys that don't know what a user bar is
http://designertuts.com/userbar/

also any member that wants to make a banner for the Star Warriors but does not have photoshop, you can look in to getting Gimp.
http://www.gimp.org/windows/

Warning Challenger Approaching!

^
that is a link btw.

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
we should declare wifi war! and then wait for brawl to come out... and fight them...

or just tell them we were here first. then kick them in the chin and run

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
we should declare wifi war! and then wait for brawl to come out... and fight them...

or just tell them we were here first. then kick them in the chin and run
If we have war, the Kirby god will destroy us. XD

But they probably don't know us yet due to them having a club first. I belive we have more supporters, we just have to see how skilled they are.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Awesome! I just got a Wi fi USB thingy yesterday because I don't have wireless internet. As soon as I fix my Wii I'll try to face you guys in Brawl =).

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
Looks like we got ourselves a good old-fashioned Kirby war.
YES GOOD OLD FASHIONED KIRBY WAR!!!

Just kidding there is plenty enough love for our pink puffball of doom to go around.

also came across the cuttest picture on photobucket

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Hey guys... since Kirby and Peach are allies in Subspace Emissary, I think it would make sense for us to be allies with the Warriors of ♥Heart♥ Clan, right? ^_^

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
OMG... NOOOOOOO I just found out that I'm not suppose to buy brawl the day it comes out because my bro wants it for his birthday, which is march 11... T.T

edit: and I already go it pre-ordered...

Kylazin

Smash Rookie
NNID
MaxximusPrime
I saw this thread and absoltuely had to become a member. I've been maining Kirby since the SSB64 days, and I have full intentions of maining him in Brawl. Sign me up!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I've been so busy I didn't even know the Puffball Pals went away. >_>

So... Hi, guys!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I've been so busy I didn't even know the Puffball Pals went away. >_>

So... Hi, guys!
Wass up!!!

Yea, the last leader swiched to another character main etc. but yea, were stronger than ever.

Top Bottom