• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Standard OU Tournament! [MACMAN 4 POKE CENTER PREZ]

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
If BLM has been banned, how was he posting on the MK boards yesterday?

Or did you mean from Shoddybattle/pokemon online?
Well he was banned with 6 points when I posted that. I guess his ban expired.

I'm still betting on MetallicMario

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Tery's turn to gamble!

kirbyraeg vs. IceArrow
While both players are well-versed, IceArrow's utility seems to be more prominent in this matchup. If anything this set will be close.

LCampoy8 vs. UltiMario
UltiMario is a veteran, and while LCampoy is a newcomer, but I'm going with consistency rather than raw talent.

Cease Tick vs. The Real Gamer
Cease Tick has demonstrated prominence in our past tournaments, proving his versatility in various fields.

SilentVerse vs. Moozle
Silent Verse may be a genius at UU, but his ability doesn't stop there. He's definitely a top player, and I think he has what it takes to defeat Moozle.

Terywj vs. Wrath`
Is there really more to be said? Tery sucks at anything that isn't UU.

Macman vs. Hilt
While neither player has been around the PokeCenter, gut feeling aside I think Hilt may have what it takes to outplay his opponent round 1.

MetallicMario vs. BLM (black mage)
Similar to the above scenario, most rides on gut guessing but BLM has been receiving team rates and etc. and may have an improved game.

Circa vs. Smugleaf
Smugleaf has shown great knowledge of the competitive field but I'm sticking with Circa on this one.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Okay what the hell is going on

How about MetallicMario automatically wins unless BLM posts here to show that he's following the thread. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Tery's turn to gamble!

kirbyraeg vs. IceArrow
While both players are well-versed, IceArrow's utility seems to be more prominent in this matchup. If anything this set will be close.
Disagree.

kirbyraeg seems like he knows what the hell he's talking about basically all the time, and his usual well-executed gimmickry (if he still does all that), as opposed to IceArrow's stick-to-the-norm-ish, will likely weigh the match in his favor.

Plus I have a feeling that kirbyraeg is just an outright better player, even though I've never seen him play.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I bet I could manage to lose to it.

Ice Arrow I'm ready to play you finally, i whipped up a team like 15 minutes ago.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
My opponent only signs onto Smashboards once every three or four days.

It's going to be a lot of trouble to set-up this match.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
In the case of the following and future similar possible modkill cases, the offender will be removed from the tournament entirely, skipping the loser's bracket.

BLM is modkilled for being unable to be communicated to for a short period and general inactivity. MetallicMario moves on, for serious now.

Also, I'm aware that modkill probably isn't the correct term.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I forfeit. I was trying to outstall one of Wrath's Pokemon and I just don't the time to do it. I'm busy all weekend so he gets the win.

I was using a UU team+Scizor anyway.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I can probably play around Saturday 10 pm EST.
Any later than 10 by any chance? I don't know if I can get on that early (yeah, I said it...early). 11 or midnight is usually more do-able for me (or like 1 or 2...), or if you have other times we could maybe look into those?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I don't if it'd be fair to just stick someone into the tournament in the middle of the whole thing.

TFS

Smash Rookie
Well, I mean if someone drops out or is going to auto-lose due to inactivity, then wouldn't it be better to have me sub in rather than give their opponent an auton-win.

It is round 1 you know.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Alright, TFS, if you can battle MetallicMario in the next four days, go for it.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I have issues with lcampoy.

Whenever he comes online and says "oh yeah I'll be online" and then I go to set-up a time with him, he disappears for 2-3 days, and we can't do the battle because he's not there.

This has happened twice now. He's not even online long enough for us to make a time for our match, let alone do it :/ Whenever I make some times I'm available for, the next time he pops up on the internet is DAYS AFTER all those times :/

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
It's because people that visit smashboards once a month think that they can get away with signing up for a tournament.

Top Bottom