• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Standard OU Tournament! [MACMAN 4 POKE CENTER PREZ]

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
****ing ****. I have to drop out a-****ing-gain.

**** sneaking computer time, **** weddings, **** women and their 'needs', **** the real world and all its bull**** ****ing regulations and expectations. And all its failures. ****.

Sorry if it's too much swearing, but I hate the fact that I can't ever find the time to do this stuff anymore EVEN WHEN I HAD THE TIME TO BEGIN WITH. It's stupid.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Round 3 or something

Winner's Bracket

Macman

Loser's Bracket

IceArrow vs. Riddle
Wrath` vs. Terywj
kirbyraeg vs. SilentVerse
UltiMario vs. Hilt

Deadline is 11 PM EST next Sunday.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Weird, riddle was supposed to contact this thread saying I forfeit because I had too much school work last weekend. But it still seems I am more active than him, it is your decision Wave, I will still battle tery, but I don't want to hurt riddles feelings,ect..

If I am cleared Terry I can Do next T-Th around 6:30pm and Friday around 3:00pm, Weekends are pretty free so just give me a time if you want to do next weekend

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Hey look an active person.

Maybe I can actually do a match now.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Round 3 or something

Winner's Bracket

Macman

Loser's Bracket

IceArrow vs. Riddle
Wrath` vs. Terywj
kirbyraeg vs. SilentVerse
UltiMario vs. Hilt

Deadline is 11 PM EST next Sunday.
aw WHAT I have to play silentverse again?

nah i'm kidding it's fun playing silentverse =D

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Won't be able to play until about Monday UltiMario, gonna be out of town. But we can take care of it then.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'm glad that I had the decency to recognize that I wasn't going to have time for this and dropped out. I'm definitely not a terrible person now.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go stalk pregnant women, rip their fetuses out of their bodies with my bare hands and then eat them.

inb4 ban

Riddle

Smash Lord
I've tried to set up a match with everyone, I just havent been posting in this thread :(. I PM'd Ice arrow like a week ago and I tried to set up a match with Wrath' but he forfeited.

Why am I in losers :(.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Won't be able to play until about Monday UltiMario, gonna be out of town. But we can take care of it then.
Mkay....

HOPEFULLY I'll be able to do this today.

In a best-case scenario.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I "try" terry.........:(:(

Anyways. I think I am dropping all tournaments I am currently in, and only going to enter new ones after the fifth gen is released. I

SilentVerse

Smash Journeyman
Kirbyraeg has given me the win. For proof, read the following PMs:

kirbyraeg said:
SilentVerse said:
kirbyraeg said:
SilentVerse said:
kirbyraeg said:
Stuff kind of came up, so i'm on-off checking the boards but am unable to battle today...

sorry to let you know like this, but I can probably do it tomorrow at a similar time.
Alright, that's fine. 2:00 MST tomorrow then?
I have classes today until 3 =/

gotta push it back until after that unless you can't do it.

actually i could forfeit since this isn't a big deal, if i wind up being busy again tomorrow just say i gave you the win
I can wait until 4 (I don't have school today, so I'm pretty much free).

nvm, something came up for me today

I'll just give you the win since I know my schedule after today is kinda screwy.

We did play one match though, and I won that one.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Well, actually he won the first round, then my internet died in the middle of the second match while trying to rush it in...

Freaking 9:30 timer I hate you so much.

Top Bottom