• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage: WarioWare

M.K

Level 55
Thanks for being nice to me. Im so sorry for whatever I did. I hope someday maybe people will forgive me.. Other people are allowed to change their opinions, and attitudes but not me. I dont know why but like I said I give up. You win, 100s of people who hate me. Im a horrible person, I guess. Im sorry. Im sorry.

Thanks for being nice to me meta-kirby. It means more than you even know.

Yeah, I guess without playing the game, I have no right to insult this stage. Ill form an opinion on it later, after I try out this intresting game.. thanks again for the reply.

Thank you. I dont care what people think of me because It cant get any worse. Ive never let anything over the net get to me before, but this abuse has just gone too far. My personal life was attacked, it went beyond a game, beyond a message board and it became hate. Im ****ing depressed. If you think 100s of people attacking me hasn't gotten to me, then guess again. Im really hurt by all this, and I dont understand why I cant be forgiven for something I did half a year ago.

So thanks to anyone here who has realized that Im just trying to discuss. People like you are what keep me here.

That wario ware game sounds really neat... Can anyone tell me what the minigames are like? Im really intrested...
Well, maybe the "Noob: Go Die" Location might...you know...hint towards a darker side? :laugh: Anytime. What did you do exactly? I don't really...get it:confused:

EDIT: The games...well, It depends on who you pick. There are a multitude of characters. Of course there is Wario, who has all the "beginner" type games, which get you acclamated to the game. Mona and Jimmy are next up. Mona has literally "Weird Games", such as twirling spaghetti and picking noses. Jimmy has Sports Games", like jumping off ski ramps and blocking shots on a soccer goal. Kat and Ana are a pair of ninja girls whose games are Nature-themed. They have you licking up berries with a chameleon and counting the number of frogs that go by. Orbulon is an alien whose games require very quick knowledge and logic. His games include determining which scale of turtles is heavier and matching shapes. Dr. Crygor has games that are "Realistic", such as eating a banana or shaking a dogs paw.. Dribble and Spitz are a dog and cat taxi duo whose games involve "superpowers". Their games include dodging buildings with a superhero and collecting orbs with a flying man. 9-Volt is so awesome. His games include classics such as Mario, Link, and F-Zero. His games include shooting a duck in duck hunt, dodging barrels in Donkey Kong, and avoiding broken down cares in F-Zero. Usually, the last boss is a souped of version of Wario, or Super Wario. He has a varied mix of games that are usually pretty tough or complex.

This only concerns the very first game however, because in Touch, each character has a different method of manipulating the touch screen (Jimmy's are rubbing, Mona's are slicing) and Smooth Moves has different ways of holding the Wiimote for every character. I mean, it's really fun, the graphics are cute, and it's highly addicting.

Of course, I forgot to mention Mic, Penny, Young Cricket And Master, Ashley, the Evil Dancing Bunnies, Hotels, Toys, and Fronk, but I'll let you find that out for yourself ;)

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Well, maybe the "Noob: Go Die" Location might...you know...hint towards a darker side? :laugh: Anytime. What did you do exactly? I don't really...get it:confused:
''Noob : Go die'' is something I read when I first signed up, in the melee section to the response to someone saying L cancelling was overrated. It's a quote more than a belief.. and I figured it was an obvious joke.

Great point though. Im removing it, and im changing this ****ing avatar.

This is what I did, that no one can forgive... :(

But lest we stray off topic..

please elaborate on warioware.. what are the minigames like? how the heck do you create a bunch of 8 second games? Im very intrested

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Thanks for being nice to me. Im so sorry for whatever I did. I hope someday maybe people will forgive me.. Other people are allowed to change their opinions, and attitudes but not me. I dont know why but like I said I give up. You win, 100s of people who hate me. Im a horrible person, I guess. Im sorry. Im sorry.

That wario ware game sounds really neat... Can anyone tell me what the minigames are like? Im really intrested...
False! You are not mean in the least you're just..... You're just a complicated man, and no one understands you but you're woman. TRIGA! Can you dig it?

*cough* Well I wouldn't waste my time on those Wario Ware games bro. Believe you me they aren't worth it. Oh they're entertaining alright......for a 10 year old.

IllidR

Smash Champion
please elaborate on warioware.. what are the minigames like? how the heck do you create a bunch of 8 second games? Im very intrested
Well it's basically a "do this and you move on" sort of attitude. If you fail to complete one, you lose a life but you keep going. As you advance through the game they teach you different ways to hold the Wii-mote to make you look as stupid as possible and for how to play each game. Some i can think of are the waiter and the elephant trunk.

Well it tells you quickly before each game which stance you'll need and you need to figure out what to do. So there could be an arm holding a weight and it'll say do 2 reps or something, and you have to do it. Some of the games i can think of are picking a guy's nose, hooking a guy with a.. well a hook, the weight thing, balancing blocks on a tray, and picking an apple with your trunk. This is all for Smooth Moves at least.

M.K

Level 55
Ouch, that hurts...that thread was...a nightmare.

I elaborated in the post above, and if you have any more questions, feel free to ask Or PM me. I'll be HAPPY to respond :)

*cough* Well I wouldn't waste my time on those Wario Ware games bro. Believe you me they aren't worth it. Oh they're entertaining alright......for a 10 year old.
Oh come on, the game isn't Twilight Princess or Galaxy. This gets me really annoyed, seeing as how these games are really fun. Let me guess, did you just play through the story? Yeah, well I've gotten to 95 on the 1-off Hotel, I dare you to try that. It gets ADDICTING. It's not the best game in the world, but that 10-year old remark was plain dumb...

I'm 14, and I THOUROUGHLY enjoy Warioware

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Ouch, that hurts...that thread was...a nightmare.

I elaborated in the post above, and if you have any more questions, feel free to ask Or PM me. I'll be HAPPY to respond :)

Oh come on, the game isn't Twilight Princess or Galaxy. This gets me really annoyed, seeing as how these games are really fun. Let me guess, did you just play through the story? Yeah, well I've gotten to 95 on the 1-off Hotel, I dare you to try that. It gets ADDICTING. It's not the best game in the world, but that 10-year old remark was plain dumb...

I'm 14, and I THOUROUGHLY enjoy Warioware
Well that's your own opinion bro. I'm sorry but I need to be entertained by a game, not become bored to death by it, namly Wario Ware Smooth Moves. It's so....lame.....

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Well that's your own opinion bro. I'm sorry but I need to be entertained by a game, not become bored to death by it, namly Wario Ware Smooth Moves. It's so....lame.....
Meh no point arguing over it. He likes it, you don't :p I still think I might try it if I ever get the chance, to form my own opinion...

it might help me understand this stage a bit more, maybe even appreciate it. As a super smash brothers stage though I don't think its that great at all.

Sakurai has given a four year old access to Paint and the Brawl level designer. The result? Wario’s stage.
Kirbyking said it best. This is why I dont like the stage.

M.K

Level 55
Eh, Smooth Moves is fun, but have you tried Touched!? I feel that's the best in the series.

Still, bored to death is an extreme statement, playing it with friends is an absolute blast!

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Meh no point arguing over it. He likes it, you don't :p I still think I might try it if I ever get the chance, to form my own opinion...

it might help me understand this stage a bit more, maybe even appreciate it. As a super smash brothers stage though I don't think its that great at all.

Kirbyking said it best. This is why I dont like the stage.
I suppose not bro, and I can't imagine why on earth he'd absolutely love a game like Wario Ware SM. It gives me a freakin migraine from all of the distortion!

Of course he wouldn't like it. Anybody can clearly see why. It's pathetic! That Wario Ware stage looks like the 1st dimension full of paper cut outs and stick figures. Basically, this is probably what people see when they are high......this Wario Ware stage.

@Meta Kirby, Wario Ware Touched was A ok in my book, but on a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give the series as a whole a solid 4.8

bluethree

Smash Journeyman
I suppose not bro, and I can't imagine why on earth he'd absolutely love a game like Wario Ware SM. It gives me a freakin migraine from all of the distortion!

Of course he wouldn't like it. Anybody can clearly see why. It's pathetic!
Stop the ignorance. YOUR OPINION IS NOT FACT.

I get it. You don't like the game. You are in the minority. There are a lot of people who enjoy Smooth Moves and the rest of the Wario Ware series. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean everybody else won't.

I've never played Smooth Moves but I enjoyed Touched and the other Gameboy game I played (don't remember the title offhand). I am certainly not 10 years old.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Stop the ignorance. YOUR OPINION IS NOT FACT.

I get it. You don't like the game. You are in the minority. There are a lot of people who enjoy Smooth Moves and the rest of the Wario Ware series. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean everybody else won't.

I've never played Smooth Moves but I enjoyed Touched and the other Gameboy game I played (don't remember the title offhand). I am certainly not 10 years old.
He didn't say his opinion was a fact. He just stated it. Honnestly the boards would be a lot better if people didnt get borderline offended when someone doesnt like something that they like or vice verca.

Wario Ware asside, this stage looks reallly, really ugly. I think they could have put more effort into the design, this is just lazy.

Celsco

Smash Apprentice
He didn't say his opinion was a fact. He just stated it. Honnestly the boards would be a lot better if people didnt get borderline offended when someone doesnt like something that they like or vice verca.

Wario Ware asside, this stage looks reallly, really ugly. I think they could have put more effort into the design, this is just lazy.
It aint lazy, it is just Mr G&W stage 2...

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
You can't insult a stage for looking like the game it was almost exactly copied from! Also the last two pages was a big juicy TL;DR. I can understand people saying "so far, it looks like I won't like it" but far too many people are all "WTF THIS STAGE IS TERRIBLE I KNOW CAUSE I HAVE BRAWL >:@" Keep your opinions in check! You don't have to like the stage OR the series it came from, but you don't have to act like your opinion is more valid than anyone else's and stomp all over the naysayers/supporters. This is where it crosses the line from polite disagreement to all-out flamewar. Mic was right.

And as for the trolls: just ignore and report them, in a day, their comments will be gone and you'll look foolish for replying to them.

One last thing: as a fan of the series, I will say that WWSM was the SECOND worst of the series (the GCN version takes that award for being a clone of the original). Touched was my favorite. But that's not the issue here really.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Smooth Moves was a letdown, however, the other WarioWare games I've played so far were fun. And that's what the game is all about.

And am I the only one who expected both the stage and how it is played?

Wreked

Smash Lord
You mean the stage? Like he tells us this scene blah blah blah is going to happen. To win at it you must do so and so.

superduper

Smash Cadet
This thread is getting so gay. How on Earth was Smooth Moves a letdown? It's one of the most awesome things to come out on the Wii, if not THE most awesome.

And as for the graphics, all you whiners need to grow a sense of art.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Smooth Moves didn't live up to the expectations of the other WarioWare games. It wasn't zany enough, and it didn't have enough microgames.

Florida

イーグランツ
Is it just me, or has the WarioWare update been removed from the 5 lists of blogs? o.O
Well, in the US version anyways.

Excuse me if this has been said before, I don't feel like reading 17 other pages ;o

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Shadenexus, let's battle on this stage for kicks. Not for our clan war, but just to see what it's like. This stage is wild, but it looks fun.

WRVenom

Smash Rookie
hey guys! i'm back from the original blog page, for those of you who remember me. Anyway, i probably won't be playing this place much, and did anyone notice that none of the stages just seem to be non-interactive? i mean, i just want ONE stage that i can play on and not worry about falling objects, clouds dissappearing, ect. So far, not many stages look tournament legal...

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
did anyone notice that none of the stages just seem to be non-interactive? i mean, i just want ONE stage that i can play on and not worry about falling objects, clouds dissappearing, ect. So far, not many stages look tournament legal...
Eh, when the stage updates first started, everyone said they were too plain. So I think Sakurai is just trying to give us variety... can't please everyone though.

Another note, this thread is pathetic. It's deteriorated into aimless flaming. Even when someone posts legit arguements and logic, they get counted with "you suck" and "you don't know what you're talking about". It makes me sick.

Another notch into the bar of the day I'll stop bringing my thoughts to these forums. They never get read anyway.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
wow i;m a girl i can chose peach
but you are a boy i mean weird for a boy to chose peach:confused:
o_O

I resent that. My best friend (a boy) always chooses Peach.

People aren't limited to characters that have the same equipment they do. I sure hope you don't choose Peach just because you're a girl. :ohwell:

Top Bottom