• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage: WarioWare

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Stop the ignorance. YOUR OPINION IS NOT FACT.

I get it. You don't like the game. You are in the minority. There are a lot of people who enjoy Smooth Moves and the rest of the Wario Ware series. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean everybody else won't.

I've never played Smooth Moves but I enjoyed Touched and the other Gameboy game I played (don't remember the title offhand). I am certainly not 10 years old.
Just stating the blatent obvious bro. The Wario Ware series in general isn't some kind of awesome lavish specticle! Far from it man! The replay value on that game is like 0. I promise you, I wll never pick up any of those other game titles again!! And I could care less if you love or hate the series! I was just stating how I felt about it. That's all.

And now there's a goofy stage tarnishing my favorite series. SSBB? BLASTPHEMY! That stage isn't worthy of Brawl. NOPE!

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Just stating the blatent obvious bro. The Wario Ware series in general isn't some kind of awesome lavish specticle! Far from it man! The replay value on that game is like 0. I promise you, I wll never pick up any of those other game titles again!! And I could care less if you love or hate the series! I was just stating how I felt about it. That's all.

And now there's a goofy stage tarnishing my favorite series. SSBB? BLASTPHEMY! That stage isn't worthy of Brawl. NOPE!
So I'm guessing you aren't willing to play this stage with me when Brawl goes online. All right, then.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
well yeah i love her sooooo much:love::heart:
Same here, im a big Peach Fan, she is my Favorite nintendo character. and is why I play her in melee.

Ok I should not be spamming this thread and getting off topic here, If you have aim, yahoo or MSN, we can talk there about this

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Shadenexus, let's battle on this stage for kicks. Not for our clan war, but just to see what it's like. This stage is wild, but it looks fun.
You're on! I never turn down open challenges even if they are on stages I simply loathe.....like Brimstar Depths. But this is like 10 x worse than Brimstar Depths.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
All right, guys! Let's get on topic before someone gets hyped up because PRINCESS PEACH USER 777 is a girl and start to ask how hot she is. WarioWare: what advantages and disadvantages do you think it'll have?

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
are making fun of me
you guys are so what ever:mad::evil::demon:
i wasn't making fun of you...i...was just...um....(someone help me here)

and, as for Takeshi's question. I think the only Advantage is that you don't kno which Microgame comes up next and if your opponent will have any type of Disadvantage

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO
is weird for a girl to be a fan of brawl
no
Please don't get mad at me. Back on topic, I think Wario Ware's going to be good when it comes to having alternating strategies for alterating stages. Walkoffs may be a problem though.
i see what u mean...and it seems that the Stages Change sizes as well, am i right?

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
We can't be too sure of that. The pictures from Smash Dojo don't support it well. We'll need a better view to determine that.
yea your right...
Ha! I know I'm in the clear! I know lots of girls who play Smash! So says my website as proof. You're A ok in my book!:)

Uh.....I really really hate the Wario Ware stage! Yeah that's it!
ok we know...so why are you still on this thread?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
what are you saing:confused:
I'm saying that I battle with plenty of Smashers that are girls. So it doesn't matter to me whether it's a guy or girl that I face in Melee. In fact, I'm Pming a girl right as we speak that can't get enough of Smash Bros!

Case in Point: You're soooo not weird for liking Smash even if you are a girl. ;)

@Pit's my Angel, because I'm a fan of Wario, just not his series, or his stage. They should of put something from Wario World on the game.

Rash

Smash Ace
I'm thinking the times of each "minigame-change" in this stage will be around the same time it takes for minigames when you're actually playing WarioWare. That means anywhere from five to fifteen seconds per, which is reasonable enough. The stage is going to be designed for hectic battling, but I have a feeling it won't change so fast that you won't be able to keep up with it.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I dislike it basically because it's ugly, and doesn't seem very fun.

I understand that the "simple, 8-bit" kind of look was intentional, but I just don't like it. It's not aesthetically pleasing. And gimmicky stages can be fine, but it looks like this one is pushing that a little too much.

Still, no big deal. This is the first stage I've seen that I truly think I'll dislike, which isn't bad. There are plenty of other stages to choose from.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
i know.....
i wish peach wil be saved from petey.......um.....sorry out of topic
but the rain does it damage players???

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
This Wario Stage has the pure creative essence of Smash Brothers. It too puzzles me why anyone could really dislike it that much.
Grrrr! Because it looks disgusting! That's why! I mean throw me a freakin bone here. It doesn't look beautiful in the least! This Wario Ware stage is just a retrograded ******** version of Flatzone. Even Flatzone looks more graphical than this pathetic piece of ****!

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
i know.....
i wish peach wil be saved from petey.......um.....sorry out of topic
but the rain does it damage players???
That's why the update says to stay away from the rain.

Edit: Angry much, Shadenexus? I don't think Wario Ware is as bad as you say. I don't have much of a problem with it. Besides, there's always other better stages like Smashville, Delfino Plaza, Halberd, and Battlefield.

Top Bottom